• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2015 OPENING SEASON HOME SERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on results so far, I could agree with this for sure, I'm a big Martinez fan as well, but I also think Detwiler will be a solid pitcher, even if its as a #5
Agree JTA. A little more time in grade and these two may fool a lot of forecasters. Marty looks like he gained a lot from last year alone and it showed up last night. Also look for the same thing in Detwiler this year. Based on nothing but a strong gut feeling and the best pitching instructors available.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on results so far, I could agree with this for sure, I'm a big Martinez fan as well, but I also think Detwiler will be a solid pitcher, even if its as a #5
I sure remember plenty of years when our 5th pitcher was so bad that there was no doubt who that 5th starter was so having an opportunity to even have a debate about it is great.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wonder what people do and how they live without cable that are sports fans.

Don't need cable ... must of us have DirectTV. The TXA21 Friday night games were usually picked up by FSSW which you guys in the DFW local market watched on the TXA21 broadcast itself. When those games ended though ... you might get 1 or 2 minutes before either FSSW or DTV pulled the plug.

The problem with those Fox games is that outside the immediate DFW market we don't see the game because it is blacked out as our local Fox channel can't carry it unless it is a national game. Usually up here in Arkansas that means we get STL vs whoever.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need cable ... must of us have DirectTV. The TXA21 Friday night games were usually picked up by FSSW which you guys in the DFW local market watched on the TXA21 broadcast itself. When those games ended though ... you might get 1 or 2 minutes before either FSSW or DTV pulled the plug.

The problem with those Fox games is that outside the immediate DFW market we don't see the game because it is blacked out as our local Fox channel can't carry it unless it is a national game. Usually up here in Arkansas that means we get STL vs whoever.
Hope you get the home opener. I can't imagine anyone having cable with Dish or Direct on the market unless for unavailability. I live in a small town and cable has completely been removed.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to cut out while we were ahead 8-0 yesterday. Our daughter-in-law was due with our first grandbaby on May 19 had very high blood pressure and was put in the hospital and had a C-section last night so we have a grandson. All seems to be doing really well. So a good day overall.

Glad to hear it is all going well, congratulations on the new arrival.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you get the home opener. I can't imagine anyone having cable with Dish or Direct on the market unless for unavailability. I live in a small town and cable has completely been removed.

I have fiber optic cable because I got tired of losing my signal just because a bird farted on my dish.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have cable and don't live in the immediate DFW area and still get the Rangers games, I actually live closer to Houston

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to cut out while we were ahead 8-0 yesterday. Our daughter-in-law was due with our first grandbaby on May 19 had very high blood pressure and was put in the hospital and had a C-section last night so we have a grandson. All seems to be doing really well. So a good day overall.

Congrats Wastin.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn the heavens opened up in Houston. It would have been rained out in 20 minutes had the same rain came to Arlington.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn the heavens opened up in Houston. It would have been rained out in 20 minutes had the same rain came to Arlington.

Had a torrential downpour here yesterday evening, rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock for about 3 hours. So much for the grass seed I spread last week.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was anxious to see if Bannister was going to stay with what worked, and what most of have been asking for, and that's getting EA out of the 2 spot. I hope he realizes that OBP % isote important than EA's bat control.....which isn't that great

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrus should be hitting in the 10th spot

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75