• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Knight. This game was a microcosm of the Lakers season so far. Get to the 4th quarter with a chance to win......fall apart.

Tough to go on the second of a back to back on the road and have enough gas for the 4th quarter. You guys were down Bryant too.

Morris didn't play for us, but we won last game without him too pretty handily. Granted it was against Denver, but they've been playing good so far this season minus that game against us.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to go on the second of a back to back on the road and have enough gas for the 4th quarter. You guys were down Bryant too.

Morris didn't play for us, but we won last game without him too pretty handily. Granted it was against Denver, but they've been playing good so far this season minus that game against us.

Meh, it's been happening with Kobe playing as well. A lot new faces and a young core will do that. They've been more competitive of late and over the first few games, it was start slow, catch up, go into the 4th quarter with a chance to win, then fall apart late.

The last few games, they've eliminated the slow start, but not the slow finish. That's improvement, right? :lol:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Russell's D had something to do with this line. Knight had 10 shots from the paint.

A triple double doesn't have to do anything with one player's defense, despite points. Knight was just all over the place last night, grabbing lose balls and finding the open man when he wasn't finishing it himself.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Russell's D had something to do with this line. Knight had 10 shots from the paint.

Yeah, some of it was a rookie getting schooled by a guy in his 5th season, but in the 4th quarter, when the Suns closed out the game, it was a breakdown of team defense.

Russell showed some flashes of how good he can be, but at this point in his career, Knight is definitely the better player.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, some of it was a rookie getting schooled by a guy in his 5th season, but in the 4th quarter, when the Suns closed out the game, it was a breakdown of team defense.

Russell showed some flashes of how good he can be, but at this point in his career, Knight is definitely the better player.

Byron trotted out a lineup of Bass/Nance/Young/Williams/Huertas to start the 4th quarter. Phoenix proceeded to destroy that garbage lineup. Huertas is a human highlight reel for all the wrong reasons. Bass is not a center. It was ugly. It is not the team that needs to "man up" like Byron said after last night's game. I'm getting really tired of this guy's cliched BS and garbage coaching ability.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron trotted out a lineup of Bass/Nance/Young/Williams/Huertas to start the 4th quarter. Phoenix proceeded to destroy that garbage lineup. Huertas is a human highlight reel for all the wrong reasons. Bass is not a center. It was ugly. It is not the team that needs to "man up" like Byron said after last night's game. I'm getting really tired of this guy's cliched BS and garbage coaching ability.

Yeah, that Bass at the 5 needs to stop. It's just not working. Not sure what's up with Huertas. He looked good in the pre-season and now he looks completely lost.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best backcourt no one pays attention too. Bledsoe, Knight. On par if not better than Beal, Wall.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best backcourt no one pays attention too. Bledsoe, Knight. On par if not better than Beal, Wall.

1. Splash

2. Wiz kids

3. Suns?

Off the top of my head?

Yeah.

Paul/Redick always injured.

Lawson/Harden Ty played better when he was drunk.

Bulls?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Splash

2. Wiz kids

3. Suns?

Off the top of my head?

Yeah.

Paul/Redick always injured.

Lawson/Harden Ty played better when he was drunk.

Bulls?
Lowry/DeMar and Dragic/Wade are definitely up there too. I doubt those back courts are playing better than Bledsoe/Knight so far, but they might break the top 3.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lowry/DeMar and Dragic/Wade are definitely up there too. I doubt those back courts are playing better than Bled

soe/Knight so far, but they might break the top 3.

I always forget about the Canadian duo.

I was gonna mention the Heat backcourt. But, Dragic's numbers are not there yet.

By Seasons end, they should be in the mix.

Wade's stat line is still awesome.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I am so sick of Anthony Davis getting hurt.

I thought I won the lottery when I got Davis, Kyrie and Cousins on my fantasy team.

:gaah:

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always forget about the Canadian duo.

I was gonna mention the Heat backcourt. But, Dragic's numbers are not there yet.

By Seasons end, they should be in the mix.

Wade's stat line is still awesome.
Yeah that's why I said that so far probably not, but I agree Dragic will get it going. Lowry was going all steph curry on Sunday with 6 3's, DeMar was good too but took some ill advised shots in the 4th to help the Kings comeback.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you've ever wondered what it would be like to see a guy from a Rec League play in the NBA, watch Huertas. Good lord is he terrible.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can somebody beat the fucking Warriors already? We get it they're great, but this is ridiculous.