• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to Charles Barkley, the Clippers will punish the Warriors down low and Blake and Deandre should have their way.

Do the stats guy tell him that the Warriors are 4-1 in the last 5 meetings against the Clips, or does he just keep saying this until eventually he's right?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Charles Barkley, the Clippers will punish the Warriors down low and Blake and Deandre should have their way.

Do the stats guy tell him that the Warriors are 4-1 in the last 5 meetings against the Clips, or does he just keep saying this until eventually he's right?

It's going to be sooo interesting, man. This is some of the best basketball as far as pure entertainment in quote awhile.

I do wish the Warriors had added more depth in a 7-footer just for the Clippers but in the end, do any of us for one second think that Doc can coach the Clippers to a victory in a 7-game series against Golden State? I do not!

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be sooo interesting, man. This is some of the best basketball as far as pure entertainment in quote awhile.

I do wish the Warriors had added more depth in a 7-footer just for the Clippers but in the end, do any of us for one second think that Doc can coach the Clippers to a victory in a 7-game series against Golden State? I do not!

The Clippers are a legit threat and are one of 4 teams that could absolutely challenge the Warriors (others are Cavs, OKC, Spurs). They will win a game against the Warriors likely at some point because it's hard beating a team of that caliber 4 times in a season. Chuck will treat it like they've dominated the Warriors every time.

But yeah, I agree that the Warriors need one more big to contribute off the bench. Ezeli has really come on and could start for a lot of teams. But Speights has regressed and I don't have any trust yet in Jason Thompson. HB has been playing the 4 a lot with the second unit, but in the playoffs they need one more guy as an insurance policy.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the Spurs beating the Warriors goes, the only matchups that matter to me are in the playoffs. We do well against them in the regular season like last year but I just want to see the Spurs beat them in the playoffs when it matters.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the Spurs beating the Warriors goes, the only matchups that matter to me are in the playoffs. We do well against them in the regular season like last year but I just want to see the Spurs beat them in the playoffs when it matters.

They've held over the Warriors insanely well. It's almost a crime how dominant they've been.

Pretty sure Pop hid a voodoo doll somewhere in the building before he left the Warriors for the Spurs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well their starting back court is out. Makes no sense to watch tonight

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've held over the Warriors insanely well. It's almost a crime how dominant they've been.

I have no idea why it is so ridiculously and comically in favor of San Antonio.
It is Washington Generals versus the Globetrotters like domination for the Spurs.

Even last year in their historic fantastic season, SA was the only team who had a winning record versus GSW.
GS is a lot better now....and nothing lasts forever.
But, this is historically lopsided.

The Spurs are not a better team, as GS is likely better versus a greater number of diffrent matchups.
But SA has some freaky matchup advantage over GS.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why it is so ridiculously and comically in favor of San Antonio.
It is Washington Generals versus the Globetrotters like domination for the Spurs.

Even last year in their historic fantastic season, SA was the only team who had a winning record versus GSW.
GS is a lot better now....and nothing lasts forever.
But, this is historically lopsided.

The Spurs are not a better team, as GS is likely better versus a greater number of diffrent matchups.
But SA has some freaky matchup advantage over GS.
It's the height and the ability the Spurs have to not turn the ball over and make the Warriors play at their pace and slow them down. It's almost always worked. Leonard and Green are freaks on defense and just know how to defend Thompson and Curry.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it has been a domination for a long time now.
80% of the Spurs roster was in grade school the last time GS won a regular season game in SA. (1997)

The Spurs are not using one particular style either.
They beat GS in track meets. They beat GS in slugfests.
They beat them in day games, night games, holiday games, and back-to-backs.
The series is 56-10 since 1997.

It makes zero sense.
Golden State is a really good team. It is a flukey domination....probably some degree of luck involved.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it has been a domination for a long time now.
80% of the Spurs roster was in grade school the last time GS won a regular season game in SA. (1997)

The Spurs are not using one particular style either.
They beat GS in track meets. They beat GS in slugfests.
They beat them in day games, night games, holiday games, and back-to-backs.
The series is 56-10 since 1997.

It makes zero sense.
Golden State is a really good team. It is a flukey domination....probably some degree of luck involved.
I really hope you're wrong about that bolded part and the domination doesn't change any time soon, lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors are getting fisted. I still think the Clip are the toughest opponent for GS in the playoffs. OKC and Spurs will also be tough. I dont see GS coming out of the West again, whether they win this game or not, just sayin. The West is too tough. Most likely they wont get lucky with a ton of opponents having injuries again.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors are getting fisted. I still think the Clip are the toughest opponent for GS in the playoffs. OKC and Spurs will also be tough. I dont see GS coming out of the West again, whether they win this game or not, just sayin. The West is too tough. Most likely they wont get lucky with a ton of opponents having injuries again.

Nah clippers are just on tonight I promise you paul and Griffen won't shoot 100%. Also I don't get the luck talk. Team has come out strong AGAIN this year