• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...Warriors. Jesus, man. Thanks for the assist in knocking the Hawks lower in the playoff race.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 24 games left, rest for Curry and Green is the only thing that can prevent the Warriors from breaking the Bulls' record.

If Curry sits, I give the Hawks a 50% chance at a road upset.
I hope they get the record because its gonna be a great trivia question 30 years from now on Jeopardy ---

Alex Trebeck Jr.--- "Thanks for joining us on Jeopardy- were doing our College edition this week- lets meet this weeks contestants- Mr Wiggy Russ Jr. from THE Ohio State University, Ms. Mecca Jr. from UCLA, Mr. DJ Jr. from University of Phoenix Online- good luck!- Mr. DJ Jr., you are in last place and have control of the board to start double jeopardy"

DJ Jr. "Ill take NBA History for $2,000"

Alex Trebeck Jr.--- "This team won the most regular season games in NBA history eclisping the 72 win Bulls team by Michael Jordan- but LOST in the Finals to LeBron JAmes and the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016."

Wiggy Russ Jr. "Who are the biggest choke artists of all time- or more commonely reffered to as the Golden STate Warriors"

Alex Trebeck Jr.- "You are Correct! I believe that was LeBron's 3rd title on his way to 6"!!!

MWAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA :yes::thumb:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they get the record because its gonna be a great trivia question 30 years from now on Jeopardy ---

Alex Trebeck Jr.--- "Thanks for joining us on Jeopardy- were doing our College edition this week- lets meet this weeks contestants- Mr Wiggy Russ Jr. from THE Ohio State University, Ms. Mecca Jr. from UCLA, Mr. DJ Jr. from University of Phoenix Online- good luck!- Mr. DJ Jr., you are in last place and have control of the board to start double jeopardy"

Alex Trebeck Jr.--- "This team won the most regular season games in NBA history eclisping the 72 win Bulls team by Michael Jordan- but LOST in the Finals to LeBron JAmes and the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016."

Wiggy Russ Jr. "Who are the biggest choke artists of all time- or more commonely reffered to as the Golden STate Warriors"

Alex Trebeck Jr.- "You are Correct! I believe that was LeBron's 3rd title on his way to 6"!!!

:crazy:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...Warriors. Jesus, man. Thanks for the assist in knocking the Hawks lower in the playoff race.

I was scared. I went to bed once it went to OT because I could not keep my eyes open any longer....was hoping when I woke up I saw that the Warriors pulled it out and thankfully they did.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i totally agree- about not winning too many games---- but its nice to see your rookies play well and it helps their confidence to win once in a while---- and seriously- as bad as the Lakers are- they arent so bad they are going to lose against the worst times all the time. Brooklyn SUCKS and they just cut Joe Johnson and Bargnanni- not that those guys are difference makers by any stretch at this point in their careers- but at least they are credible NBA players.....Brooklyn is BAD and is gonna be BAD for al oooooong time.

It was really nice to see Russell play so well. He's been improving, but last night was one of those games where everything was clicking for him. Byron has not only been starting him, but over the 3 days they just had off, he has added offensive sets that are supposed to play to his strengths more. He scored 39 points, was 8-12 from 3-point land, had 6 rebounds and 3 assists. He also had several "hockey assists."

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors without Steph> Cavs without Lebron

Well, yeah, that's just sound logical deduction given (Warriors > Cavs && LeBron > Curry)
:peep:

In all seriousness.. with a grand total of 5 games as evidence... any such conclusion is largely guesswork. I think both would be non-contending playoff teams.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yeah, that's just sound logical deduction given (Warriors > Cavs && LeBron > Curry)
:peep:

In all seriousness.. with a grand total of 5 games as evidence... any such conclusion is largely guesswork. I think both would be non-contending playoff teams.

I disagree. I think the Warriors would be 6-8 seed out West. More would be asked offensively out of Barnes and Green but I think they would be up to it. They'll be fighting with Portland and Dallas

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I think the Warriors would be 6-8 seed out West. More would be asked offensively out of Barnes and Green but I think they would be up to it. They'll be fighting with Portland and Dallas

I think we agree on the Warriors... I said non-contending playoff teams... as in I think both would be in the playoffs... just not legitimate title contenders.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we agree on the Warriors... I said non-contending playoff teams... as in I think both would be in the playoffs... just not legitimate title contenders.

Misread your comment but yeah I agree

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If this isn't biggest load of horse shit that I've seen on this forum....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I agree. I think the Warriors would be slightly above .500 without Curry. Maybe they would be about 32-27 instead of 54-5. Like you saw last night, they wouldn't score as much and would be involved in more close games.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets now favorites to win the West IMO.