• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the Heat and some booze and what not.

:thumb:

Is there a Taco Bell near you? The prescription for a hangover is 2 Taco Bell taco's. A friend of mine who is far more experienced with hangovers than I am said it works. I tried it and it does work.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very impressive performance from the Heat. They deserve the attention of everyone in the East, most of all the Cavs.

I actually thought the game was much more about the Heat playing really well than the Cavs playing bad. Johnson and Richardson have really added outside shooting which seems to be all the Heat offense needed.

Other than Love getting in foul trouble with a couple of dumb fouls and poor outside shooting in the 1st half... I actually thought the Cavs played pretty well... especially in the 1st half. Their failure to respond in the 3rd quarter was disappointing... but had a lot to do with the Heat delivering another offensive blow right away.

I am hoping the Raptors and Heat finish 2-3 so the Cavs only have to face 1 of them. And if I'm being honest... I'm more scared of the Heat than the Raptors at this point.

Didn't get to see the game, but looking at the box score, the Cavs shot 52% from the field. That'll win you a lot of games. Problem was, they had the Heat shoot 54% from the field. Which will lose you a lot of games.

Looked like the biggest issues for the Cavs were rebounding and ball movement. They got outrebounded 42-26 (13-3 on offensive boards) and the Heat had more assists at 29-19. So, looks like the Cavs were playing more iso ball while the Heat were moving the ball around.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:

Is there a Taco Bell near you? The prescription for a hangover is 2 Taco Bell taco's. A friend of mine who is far more experienced with hangovers than I am said it works. I tried it and it does work.

Bc powder.

Caffeinated, powdered aspirin.

Tastes like stir-fried shit.

But, cures migraines and hangovers in 15 minutes or less.

Poor it in your mouth, chug a coke and wuuuuuusaaaa:whoo:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bc powder.

Lmao, all o' you alki's and your remedies...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bc powder.

Never tried that. I've only ever been hungover maybe 4 times in my life, so not really an expert.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't get to see the game, but looking at the box score, the Cavs shot 52% from the field. That'll win you a lot of games. Problem was, they had the Heat shoot 54% from the field. Which will lose you a lot of games.

Looked like the biggest issues for the Cavs were rebounding and ball movement. They got outrebounded 42-26 (13-3 on offensive boards) and the Heat had more assists at 29-19. So, looks like the Cavs were playing more iso ball while the Heat were moving the ball around.

Yep, that is exactly what happened.

The Cavs bigs mailed it in and the Cavs did their best impression of the newest Heat player...Iso Joe.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of alcohol, saw that his"guru-ness" only checked in once today after apparently tying a bag on...

Miss all the usual spins...

If his hangover is a bad one, he may not be back to full blown "Wiggyness" until tomorrow. :lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I'm a former Sailor and Jailer, both for 12 years or more.

I could abstain from alcohol for a full 30 days and probably still blow a 2.3 on a breathalyzer...lol

K, well you got me on this one. Never COULD get past the taste of alcohol and the only time i was ever drunk in my life was on a dare. Was at a friend's party and basically caved in to peer pressure...and proceeded to drink to drink nearly a fifth of Vodka...

So the lack of ability to stand and the long, tedious crawl to the bathroom to pay my respects to the porcelain wishing well kinda turned me off to the "drinking for fun" idea...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K, well you got me on this one. Never COULD get past the taste of alcohol and the only time i was ever drunk in my life was on a dare. Was at a friend's party and basically caved in to peer pressure...and proceeded to drink to drink nearly a fifth of Vodka...

So the lack of ability to stand and the long, tedious crawl to the bathroom to pay my respects to the porcelain wishing well kinda turned me off to the "drinking for fun" idea...

Sounds like you just needed more practice. :heh:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you're a quitter....:tsk:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't put a whole lot into the overall stats because there was over a quarter of garbage time.
At one point in the second quarter, the Cavs made a nice run to get close, but within the next few minutes the Heat blew it open again...and from that point it was game over.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me that if the Cavs won last night that @WiggyRuss would not just have 2 post since the start of the game last night

Status
Not open for further replies.