• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....Kevin Love is 27 and signed a max deal, Kyrie Irving is 23 and signed a max deal, Tristan Thompson is 24 and is here for the long term- LeBron James is THIRTY ONE - and you have an owner willing to spend as much or more than anyone else in the history of the league.

get a clue.

Kyrie Irving himself is more valuable than every single asset the Los Angeles Lakers own going back 3 years and going forward 3 years COMBINED

:lol: Sad attempt at trolling wiggy.

Somehow you're under the impression lebron will still be with you in three years time :L

One or two more missed chances at winning the title and he's on the first plane out of there.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving himself is more valuable than every single asset the Los Angeles Lakers own going back 3 years and going forward 3 years COMBINED

Give it two more years and i'll take Randle/Russell over Love/Irving

And probably Nance Jr over Thompson :dhd:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw looking ahead at FA is gonna be interesting out here in LakerLand. IF the Lakers get Simmons there's gonna be a VERY nice YOUNG core to work around out here...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should get wiggy all riled up! He's still under the impression Thompson is worth more than an expired Applebees coupon and a pack of Cheetos

well, his predictions about the Cavs being the greatest team of all time have been slightly tempered over the last 2 seasons. can't BEGIN to imagine why, though...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Sad attempt at trolling wiggy.

Somehow you're under the impression lebron will still be with you in three years time :L

One or two more missed chances at winning the title and he's on the first plane out of there.

Kyrie should play an ENTIRE NBA season before anybody would go out and boast about him...:dhd:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie should play an ENTIRE NBA season before anybody would go out and boast about him...:dhd:

Oh hell the only way Always Injured Irving plays an entire season injury free is if the Cavs trainers wrap him in bubble wrap before each game. He only played a handful of games due to injuries his sr. year in HS & played 11 games his 1 year @ dook. I gotta better chance of playing 82 games in a season than the Walking Injury Report.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it two more years and i'll take Randle/Russell over Love/Irving

And probably Nance Jr over Thompson :dhd:
yah-- Russell and Randle will combine for 6 all star games by the time they are a combined 50 years old.

no way in hell.

there is no way i would trade Irving for Russell, Randle, Clarkson and the next 1st rounder you guys have thats eligible to be traded (which is probably sometime the next millennium).

you dont trade a 23 year old thats already a top 20 player- for a bunch of prospects.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving's rookie season? ROY- and one of the best stat lines for a rookie guard in the modern history of the NBA.

DOMINATE Russel's- and the funny part is- they both had the same coach- and that coach has said on NUMEROUS occasions how Kyrie was the most advanced guard at that age he has ever seen-- WELL ahead of Russell in a variety of ways.

Kyrie Rookie year:

46.9% from the field, 39.9% from 3, 18.5 pts, 5.4 apg, 3.7 rpg, 1.1 spg, a ROOKIE PER of 21.1 ( EFFEN AMAZING), true shooting of 56.6%

Russell rookie year:

42.5% from the field, 36.0% from 3, 13.4 pts, 3.5 apg, 3.5 rpg, 1.2 spg, PER of 146. , 52.2% true shooting

Kyrie quote simply BLOWS HIM OUT OF THE WATER. not even close- all though comparing any rookie guards season to Kyrie's rookie year is going to look pretty bad considering Kyrie had one of the best rookie years for a guard in the last 20 years.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell the only way Always Injured Irving plays an entire season injury free is if the Cavs trainers wrap him in bubble wrap before each game. He only played a handful of games due to injuries his sr. year in HS & played 11 games his 1 year @ dook. I gotta better chance of playing 82 games in a season than the Walking Injury Report.

Sad. But, so.......

It's the only thing that keeps me from slitting my wrists every time I remember the Clippers basically traded away his rights to rid themselves of the corpse of Baron Davis.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way in hell.

That Kyrie ever plays a full 82 game schedule?:noidea: What are the current odds of that? I might be interested in betting against Always Injured Irving!:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad. But, so.......

It's the only thing that keeps me from slitting my wrists every time I remember the Clippers basically traded away his rights to rid themselves of the corpse of Baron Davis.

Holy crap...I forgot about Baron Davis.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving's rookie season? ROY- and one of the best stat lines for a rookie guard in the modern history of the NBA.

DOMINATE Russel's- and the funny part is- they both had the same coach- and that coach has said on NUMEROUS occasions how Kyrie was the most advanced guard at that age he has ever seen-- WELL ahead of Russell in a variety of ways.

Kyrie Rookie year:

46.9% from the field, 39.9% from 3, 18.5 pts, 5.4 apg, 3.7 rpg, 1.1 spg, a ROOKIE PER of 21.1 ( EFFEN AMAZING), true shooting of 56.6%

Russell rookie year:

42.5% from the field, 36.0% from 3, 13.4 pts, 3.5 apg, 3.5 rpg, 1.2 spg, PER of 146. , 52.2% true shooting

Kyrie quote simply BLOWS HIM OUT OF THE WATER. not even close- all though comparing any rookie guards season to Kyrie's rookie year is going to look pretty bad considering Kyrie had one of the best rookie years for a guard in the last 20 years.
Why do you always want to compare Kyrie's stats to other players that play more than him? How is comparing a portion of the season (Kyrie) to someone else that's played more than him fair?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie Rookie year:

Russell rookie year:

All true..

But, you also have to factor in the fact that Kyrie was given free reign and Russell was not.

Now that Russ doesn't have to worry about having a short leash, his numbers are thru the roof.

I hate the Lakers.

But, they clearly have a star in the making...imo

Ps. As good as Kyrie's stats were, he never won more than whAt?

30 games?

So, who cares. Hallow numbers, my friend.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true..

But, you also have to factor in the fact that Kyrie was given free reign and Russell was not.

Now that he Russ doesn't have to worry about having a short leash, his numbers are thru the roof.

I hate the Lakers.

But, they clearly have a star in the making...imo

Ps. As good as Kyrie's stats were, he never won more than whAt?

30 games?

So, who cares. Hallow numbers, my friend.
oh yah...Kyrie's numbers and efficiency for a lead guard- that garnered the vast majority of defensive attention from the opposition is just unheard of. The trust that Byron Scott gave to Kyrie Irving off the bat is unheard of for a guy that had Paul, Kidd, Kyrie, and now Russell. For Scott to say that Kyrie is the most advanced young guard he has ever had definitely means something.

Kyrie EARNED that extra leash with how he conducted himself- as opposed to Russel who Scott has called out for his lack of motivation at times.

If Russell scatches the surface of an elite player like Kyrie the Lakers will be through the roof.

Its kinda funny how Kyrie is LESS than 4 years older than Russell.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, he's making a comeback.

B Diddy rides again...lol

Hey, he will always have that magical first round against the Mavs.

That shit was UNREAL.

Baron is back? Oh I hope so!:hope: I think the 1-2 punch of Baron Davis & Michael Beasley could be deadly for the rest of the NBA!:nod:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, he's making a comeback.

B Diddy rides again...lol

Hey, he will always have that magical first round against the Mavs.

That shit was UNREAL.
That series was their first playoffs berth following a 14 year drought. And it was the birth of the "we believe" chants in Oracle-back then known as the Coliseum.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you always want to compare Kyrie's stats to other players that play more than him? How is comparing a portion of the season (Kyrie) to someone else that's played more than him fair?
what? compare Kyrie's stats to player that play more than him? Please translate to english.

and as i said- you compare any young guard the last 20 years to Kyrie's rookie year and your gonna most likely come up wanting.

For him to perform the way he did as a rookie while garnering most of the defensive attention was quite simply ridiculous. You just dont see it in todays league. You just dont.

Scott knew off the bat Kyrie was special and gave him a lot more leash than he did to lesser guys like Russell who he knew needed more supervision and motivation -

Status
Not open for further replies.