• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014/2015 NBA All Stars

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think its shocking that a 22 year old will play in his 3rd all star game......that probably has not happened very often.

I know when Kyrie made his first All star team*prior to 21 there were only 6* guys his age or younger to ever make the game- LeBron, Garnet, Kobe, Shaq, Isiah and Magic

"Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Kevin Garnett, Shaquille O’Neal, Isiah Thomas and Magic Johnson were the only players selected to play in the NBA All-Star Game prior to turning 21."

I would say thats pretty decent company to be in.....would u agree? ;)

Outstanding Company.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys are right there- Lillard will probably get named in- the only way he does not is if they give the spot to Cousins instead of Lillard.....which is def. possible- but i think they usually replace a back court guy with a back court guy...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook, nor Durant, should be on the Team.

They are both great players.

But, they have missed significant time.

I get giving Timmy the Lifetime Achievement spot.

But, I feel bad for Boogie.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook, nor Durant, should be on the Team.

They are both great players.

But, they have missed significant time.

I get giving Timmy the Lifetime Achievement spot.

But, I feel bad for Boogie.

yah i agree.....I wonder if the Kings would have traded Boogie for what the Cavs gave up for Love-- i mean i would think they would have.....a scary thought.....

Cp and blake make it right?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just for the record-

Kyrie Irving is 22 years old- and just made his 3rd all star team-

Damian Lillard is 24 years old- and has made 1 all star team in his career

Kyrie probably doesn't make the team in the west. He's barely a top 10 PG

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie probably doesn't make the team in the west. He's barely a top 10 PG

please...Kyrie had 93 the last 2 games combined- and one of those games he absolutely destroyed Lillard and held him to 4/19 for 21%

Lillard is worthy- but worthy guys get left off all the time. As me, bskbllr and mecca were thinking (as probably do most people)- he will probably take Kobe's spot- unless Cousins gets it

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah...

Lillard > CP3

I still really love waatching Chris Paul though.....he plays the game the right way and lifts all his teammates up with his determination and drive and he does that without having a big ego

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 guys in the league average 20 and 10....

cousins is at 24 and 12....and 1.6 blocks and a crazy 1.4 steals per game (thats a STRANGE and crazy number for a big)..how is Cousins 30th in the leaguein steals? thats a head scratcher

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please...Kyrie had 93 the last 2 games combined- and one of those games he absolutely destroyed Lillard and held him to 4/19 for 21%

Lillard is worthy- but worthy guys get left off all the time. As me, bskbllr and mecca were thinking (as probably do most people)- he will probably take Kobe's spot- unless Cousins gets it

Regardless of anything you wrote, if he's in the West this season, he's not being chosen as an alternate.

Look at the roster?
Who is less deserving than Kyrie?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that Lillard will likely get Kobe's spot but...

*in Stephen A Smith voice* It is AB-SO-LUTE-LY CRIMINAL that Damian Lillard didn't make this team on his own merit.

These coaches who voted have lost their damn minds. Hell, you could make a good case that he's an MVP candidate so how the hell do you leave him off the All-Star team. Westbrook doesn't really deserve to be there with the time he's missed, but even if Westbrook played every game, Dame STILL deserves to be in over him. He and Curry have been the best point guards out West (really, in the league) all year. This is beyond stupid.

Other reactions:

-Durant shouldn't be there. Period. He's missed too much time.

-Boogie has missed as much time as Westbrook. So how the fuck can you have one but not the other? If you're letting in Westbrook, Boogie should get in too. His numbers justify it. The only reason I left him off my personal list was time missed. He should be in over Duncan if we're not using time missed as an eliminator. Don't punish Boogie because the Kings management are a bunch of nitwits that runs the team into the ground.

-With Wade making it and now being out, I say Brandon Knight should get the spot but I could see them putting in Korver (also deserving)

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see three Hawks made it in.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cherry Picking losers don't deserve allstar nods just because they put up great numbers for shitty teams. You see these guys all the time suck ass statistically when they have something to play for on good teams. (Exhibit Kevin Love)

Even worse are guys who treat defense as optional.
That is 50% of the game as wll.

DUNCAN is the 2nd rated defensive player in the entire league and likely DPOY.
DUNCAN is 15th in PER.
DUNCAN is 6th in blocks.
DUNCAN is 10th in rebounds.

His team has a winning record despite a franchise record number of starting lineups and almost comical string of injuries to Parker, Leonard, Mills, Splitter, and Coach Pop. Duncan carried the team so far.

That was a fully deserved bid. It was not some lifetime achievement award.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No lillard again??!?!?!!! That's ok, last time they disrespected him he ended up winning portland a playoff series.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cherry Picking losers don't deserve allstar nods just because they put up great numbers for shitty teams. You see these guys all the time suck ass statistically when they have something to play for on good teams. (Exhibit Kevin Love)

DUNCAN is 15th in PER.
DUNCAN is 6th in blocks.

His team has a winning record despite a franchise record number of starting lineups and almost comical string of injuries to Parker, Leonard, Mills, Splitter, and Coach Pop. Duncan carried the team so far.

Who said Duncan shouldn't have made the team? Lillard should've made it over Durant and Cousins should've been Kobe's replacement

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still really love waatching Chris Paul though.....he plays the game the right way and lifts all his teammates up with his determination and drive and he does that without having a big ego

Yeah, CP3 still has the goods.

But, Dame's numbers are better and his Team has won more games.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DUNCAN is 15th in PER.
DUNCAN is 6th in blocks.

Duncan is defiantly up there for dpoy with either draymond green or Andrew bogut

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at people saying Durant shouldn't make it. He's one of the best players in the league. We excuse LeBron for missing time though?