• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NFL Mock Draft w/ trades

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
NFL DRAFT 2013
First round w/ trades(I expect a lot of them. Especially in the top 10)

1. Kansas City Chiefs: Eric Fisher, LT CMU
2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Dion Jordan, DE ORE
3. Oakland Raiders: Luke Joeckel, LT TX A&M
4. New York Jets: Dee Milliner, CB ALA
5. Detroit Lions: Ezekial Ansah, DE BYU
6. San Diego Chargers: Lane Johnson, LT OK
7. Buffalo Bills: Cordarelle Patterson, WR TENN
8. Arizona Cardinals: Geno Smith, QB WVU
9. Philadelphia Eagles: Jarvis Jones, OLB UGA
10. Tennessee Titans: Chance Warmack, G Bama
11. Cleveland Browns: Star Lotulelei, DT Utah
12. Miami Dolphins: Desmond Trufant, CB UW
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tavon Austin, WR WVU
14. Dallas Cowboys: Kenny Vaccaro, S Texas
15. New Orleans Saints: Johnathan Cooper, G UNC
16. St. Louis Rams: Barkevious Mingo, OLB LSU
17. Pittsburgh Steelers: Alex Okafor, OLB Texas
18. Carolina Panthers: Sheldon Richardson, DT Mizzou
19. Houston Texans: Justin Hunter, WR Tenn
20. Minnesota Vikings: Keenan Allen, WR Cal
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Eddie Lacy, RB Bama
22. St. Louis Rams: DeAndre Hopkins, WR Clem
23. Chicago Bears: Arthur Brown, LB KSU
24. Indianapolis Colts: DJ Fluker, OT Bama
25. Minnesota Vikings: Sylvester Williams, DT UNC
26. Green Bay Packers: Tyler Eifert, TE ND
27. New York Giants: Xavier Rhodes, CB FSU
28. Denver Broncos: Johnathan Jenkins, DT OSU
29. New England Patriots: Jamar Taylor, CB Boise St
30. Atlanta Falcons: Datone Jones, DE UCLA
31. San Francisco 49ers: Jonathon Cyprien, S FIU
32. Baltimore Ravens: Alec Ogletree, ILB UGA

Trades:
---NYJ trades Darrell Revis to Tampa Bay for the 43rd ovr pick in 2013 and a first round pick in 2014
---NYJ trades 9th ovr, 39th ovr, and 4th round in 2014 with Philadelphia in exchange for 4th ovr, and 101st ovr.
---San Diego trades 11th ovr, 45th ovr with Cleveland in exchange for 6th ovr, 104th ovr
---Buffalo trades 8th ovr, 105th ovr to Arizona for 7th overall
---Dallas trades 18h ovr, 80th ovr, and a 2014 6th round pick with Carolina in exchange for 14th overall and 7th round pick in 2014
---Houston trades 27th ovr, 89th ovr, and a 2014 3rd round pick with New York Giants in exchange for 19th overall
---Minnesota trades 23rd ovr, 155th ovr, and 3rd round pick in 2014 with Chicago Bears in exchange for 20th ovr

Lemme know what ya think!! Even if it is for teams other than the 49ers, love to hear feedback. I tried to fit a trade in at the back end of the first round for someone coming up to get a qb, but couldn't make it work. I know I got some off the wall trades goin on, but hey.. anythin can happen on draft day..

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have doubts that Okafor works as a 3-4 OLB in the Steelers scheme, and nobody is going to draft him before around pick 36-40.

Big time reach and a probable bust. No thanks.

Given who's still available on your board

Steelers would take

Allen
Brown
Eifert
Jenkins
Rhodes
Fluker
Hopkins

easily instead, and would work every angle to trade down because if they got any of those guys at 24-25 or so instead of 17 they'd be happy as a pig in mud.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Agree that Okafor would be a reach there, but it's pretty good work IMO. Rhodes will probably go higher though.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What do you all think of the trades? Realistic or no? And damnit, why does hardly anyone reond to my mocks?

On Okafor, to me he felt like the most Pittsburgh Steeler ready player.. Similar to a cpl years ago when they took Woodley earlier than expected.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I 'd be down with the Cyprien pick. Who do you see the Niners getting in the 2nd?

I can see TB making that Revis trade...at least that's what the rumors are indicating...but man, that is a lot! Giving up 2 high picks like that and then having to pay an injured player a boatload of money is too risky IMO. If Revis were a FA, and you didn't have to give up the picks, I still think it'd be too risky to sign him to a long term contract at his going rate.

Browns get a sweet deal by trading down and still getting Star. That's pretty much ideal for them.

Why the Bills-Cards trade? Did you think the Bills would be worried that someone else would make that trade and take Patterson, bc there is no way the Cards are drafting a WR in the first. Also, I'd be surprised to see such an unpolished receiver like Patterson go in the top 10...crazier things have happened though!

I don't see Minnesota trading up for Allen, who is similar to Jennings. I could see Allen falling to them anyways. If they're going to move up I'd have to think it's going to be for Austin...maybe trade with Miami?

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I 'd be down with the Cyprien pick. Who do you see the Niners getting in the 2nd?

I can see TB making that Revis trade...at least that's what the rumors are indicating...but man, that is a lot! Giving up 2 high picks like that and then having to pay an injured player a boatload of money is too risky IMO. If Revis were a FA, and you didn't have to give up the picks, I still think it'd be too risky to sign him to a long term contract at his going rate.

Browns get a sweet deal by trading down and still getting Star. That's pretty much ideal for them.

Why the Bills-Cards trade? Did you think the Bills would be worried that someone else would make that trade and take Patterson, bc there is no way the Cards are drafting a WR in the first. Also, I'd be surprised to see such an unpolished receiver like Patterson go in the top 10...crazier things have happened though!

I don't see Minnesota trading up for Allen, who is similar to Jennings. I could see Allen falling to them anyways. If they're going to move up I'd have to think it's going to be for Austin...maybe trade with Miami?

In regards to the Bills-Cards trade, yea I feel that someone would move up infront of Buf to get CP, regarded as the highest ceiling WR in this draft. AZ obviously doesn't need a WR and have heard rumblings around on the intraweb that Buf loves CP and value a WR oppo Stevie as the priority..

In regards to the Vikes trading up, I have them moving up with the 2nd run on WR's starting then with Houston moving up for the WR oppo Andre and potential replacement and the Bears looking to move down and still get the player they want. Also I think it's pretty evident that STL is looking to improve the WR position. I don't believe Min wants to move up to top 15 and get Austin as it would require them to move too much while he would be the perfect Harvin replacement.

With us in the second round, I would hope we could solidify the DL. I would love to see Datone Jones drop, but he is too persistent and consisitent as a player IMO to make it out of the first round. I would not be surprised at the beginning of the second round to see the run on tier 2 qb's start here. See Barkley, Nassib go within the first 5 picks.. I would love to see us trade down with Buf in the second and pick up an additional 2nd next year.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What do you all think of the trades? Realistic or no? And damnit, why does hardly anyone reond to my mocks?

On Okafor, to me he felt like the most Pittsburgh Steeler ready player.. Similar to a cpl years ago when they took Woodley earlier than expected.

because of human nature, there isn't anything 'controversial' that someone can critique negatively?

if fans want to post mocks no problem, but expect ore negative critique, than positive.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
And damnit, why does hardly anyone reond to my mocks?

Not enough draft nerds 'round these parts.

I couldn't see someone taking Alex Okafor over Tank Carradine. Also, Okafor doesn't strike me as an OLB. He's more of a 4-3 LDE IMO.

If I were the Steelers, I'm taking Eifert or Richardson over Okafor. Or a WR 'cause that's a huge need.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way the Vikings/Bears make a trade on the 1st day. Neither wants to help the other win the division. Swapping 7th round picks? Sure. But not 1st round picks.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Rabble rabble rabble!!! Yea I know there isnt anything too controversial about it, but I thought this made the most sense. I think AZ probably wont go Geno, so I will need to make an adjustment in the next week

What do you all think of the trades?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I could see just about all of those trades happening. I don't see any reason why not. I would love it if the Cowboys traded up for Vaccaro because it would be really dumb IMO.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Carradine probably has more upside, but I honestly dont know much about him and Okafor reminds me of Woodley coming out..

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
There is no way the Vikings/Bears make a trade on the 1st day. Neither wants to help the other win the division. Swapping 7th round picks? Sure. But not 1st round picks.

Lol.. As dumb as it sounds, I didnt even correlate them as in the same division. The trade between them just felt like good value for both of them

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last safety I liked coming out as much as Vacaro was Earl Thomas, but I got called crazy on the boards while people were saying Mays would be better.... I wouldn't trade up for Vacaro but he will be a stud. My Safety Picks after him would be Cyprien and DJ Swearinger, the more games I go back and watch of Reid the more he looks like Taylor Mays in that he has the size and the measurables but lacking the instincts.