• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 College Football season predictions

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU is the shit for sure. But cmon. Bama's track record is getting pretty infallable. They are seperating themselves from LSU and it is happening quickly. Although they seem to play the Tide tough, they also are struggling with bad SEC teams of late. aTm beat Bama, and UGA is coming off of an SEC CCG where they took Bama to the brink of an unheard of post season loss.

LSU played us until the end too.

And sadly, the thing that worries me the most next year about LSU - we are @ home...

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 27,

How do you see Boise State coming out this year?

Man, it seems like we lost 2 key defensive players (dismissed from team) over off season and we have a very tough road schedule.

Thoughts?

Hey Berkeley I'll "butt in" and give my opinion if you care. I see them going about 10 and 2. Home games against Nevada and Air Force could be tricky. The away schedule is the toughest that I can ever remember with Washington, BYU, Fresno, San Diego State, and Utah State. We only return eight starters from last year which people seem to be forgetting. I see two losses in there at minimum. This is not the Kellen Moore era anymore. I'm not even sure that the 2012 and the team that I expect to see in 2013 could compete with those past Boise teams. Maybe the defense which was pretty awesome for the most part last year would keep them in it and keep it kind of close. Boise has a ways to go to get back to that elite level though, particularly on offense. ZERO offensive touchdowns against 7 and 6 Michigan State and 8 and 5 BYU last year is completely and utterly embarrassing as is a THREE point "victory" over 4 win New Mexico. Unacceptable.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They hate the SEC because they hate winners(when it ain't them).

There is no mystery, just can't get them to admit it. And for that reason, anything else gets cited as being the reason.

:agree:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
In fact the only team in the SEC I don't see much hope for is Kentucky. I would have said Ole Miss and Vandy in the past but I think we all feel they are coming on. Miss St is on the fence. We shall see which way they fall the next couple years. Agree? Disagree?

Half of the SEC will finish .500 or worse and are cupcakes for you guys, LSU and UGA. Just sayin.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU played us until the end too.

And sadly, the thing that worries me the most next year about LSU - we are @ home...

Yes, as I stated in my post. I also stated they have been struggling with inferior SEC teams of late.

I really tried to be clear because I knew this plorst would be coming from you.:gaah:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half of the SEC will finish .500 or worse and are cupcakes for you guys, LSU and UGA. Just sayin.

That is such a small part on how good a team is or how they are coming on. Yes, the teams that aren't Alabama, LSU, aTm, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina have to play those teams. Those same teams of Tennessee(which will be good again soon), Ole Miss, Arkansas, Auburn, Missouri, Vandy, Miss St get to lose to the top teams and trade loses with each other so many will be under .500. But I would love to make some good money and if you would like to take that comment a step further I am more than willing to let a lot ride on it!

Do you not realize many of the teams your Canes will play closely would be those very same cupcakes for the top SEC teams? My gosh Auburn, who was destroyed by all the top teams in the SEC except LSU, had Clemson on the ropes last year. Just a reminder, Auburn did not win an SEC game last year. We all know Clemson beat LSU in the bowl game but they pulled a mircale out of their ass to do it!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, as I stated in my post. I also stated they have been struggling with inferior SEC teams of late.

I really tried to be clear because I knew this plorst would be coming from you.:gaah:

Mamba, you are spot on. LSU does have their fair share of close games with teams they should manhandle. I think we all know why that is. They call him the Hat!

I guess your statement about Bama, Georgia and aTm being the teams all depends on what you mean by the teams? If we are talking about top 10 teams I have to include LSU,South Carolina and Florida but don't see them as NC contenders at all so probably not SEC champs either. It looks very similar to last year to me. Bama and the Dawgs! If aTm didn't have an easy schedule like Alabama does also I would not include them for NC title, believe it or not. They just have such an easy schedule (like Bama). I think the winner of that game wins west. There will be a surprise team, though, just like Florida was last year. aTm was too but no one knew the combination of Sumlin and Manziel existed along with some big uglies. They do now! Plus they lost many of them.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is such a small part on how good a team is or how they are coming on. Yes, the teams that aren't Alabama, LSU, aTm, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina have to play those teams. Those same teams of Tennessee(which will be good again soon), Ole Miss, Arkansas, Auburn, Missouri, Vandy, Miss St get to lose to the top teams and trade loses with each other so many will be under .500. But I would love to make some good money and if you would like to take that comment a step further I am more than willing to let a lot ride on it!

Do you not realize many of the teams your Canes will play closely would be those very same cupcakes for the top SEC teams? My gosh Auburn, who was destroyed by all the top teams in the SEC except LSU, had Clemson on the ropes last year. Just a reminder, Auburn did not win an SEC game last year. We all know Clemson beat LSU in the bowl game but they pulled a mircale out of their ass to do it!

:rolleyes:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BamaTee, I dont know if I have ever seen anything like it. You know that puke fest vs Auburn and that train wreck vs some school I never heard of.

Then beat the best team in the country for 59 minutes and look very good doing it...

I can here ol Roy from cBS now.... BTW, we need to track him down and get him over here...

Mimic too:whistle:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Native Hooplans thought OD went into meltdown mode.... SHEEEIT. Remember that mid season meltdown by Mimic???

LMMFAO!!!!

He kept askin for Gatorbait to come rescue him...:laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba

Good point to all that! Getting Mimic over here? :confused2: Have to think about that for a moment? Meltdown might be putting it kindly?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss "Spinkiller". For 4 years staight noone displayed "butthurt" as often and spitefully.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and diffendale would make for a great community punching bag here too.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't miss that chest thumping, lying douchebag one bit.

Funny how the guy had 30 posts a day until Oklahoma lost their first game. Then vanished for weeks partying on his 60' yaugt with 10 babes he met through Hugh Hefner. Is there even a lake near Norman big enough to support that luxery water ride?:laugh3:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss "Spinkiller". For 4 years staight noone displayed "butthurt" as often and spitefully.

Was he the arrgogant doush with the picture of his laptop by the pool? There were two of em that were kind of the same in those regards. One was a Sooner.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall miss these posts...

I GOT MY DEGREE FROM OSU ALL YOU HATERS DIDNT EVEN GO TO YOUR TEAMS SCHOOL... LOL @ PEDO STATE AND JOKEPA... XBRAX 360 IS THE GREATEST QB IN THE HISTORY OF CFB... JOHNNY SUCKS COMPARED TO HIM...

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how the guy had 30 posts a day until Oklahoma lost their first game. Then vanished for weeks partying on his 60' yaugt with 10 babes he met through Hugh Hefner. Is there even a lake near Norman big enough to support that luxery water ride?:laugh3:

Oh I know. The multiple properties, the multi-millions of dollars, the extravagant trips to plsces like Kauai where he declared his wife to be the most smoking chick on the entire island. I could go on and on. The best? The national championship rings he has from his playing days at Oklahoma. OMG. What a freaking joke that guy is.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't see us as having been seperated from LSU all that much.

I am interested in how LSU will be next year, I think that will be the big tell on how LSU is moving forward.