• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 College Football season predictions

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkeley_Blues
Hey 27,

How do you see Boise State coming out this year?

Man, it seems like we lost 2 key defensive players (dismissed from team) over off season and we have a very tough road schedule.

Thoughts?

Red_Alert
I would say they'll lose to Washington, but I won't because Georgia made everyone look the fool for saying similar.

I didn't realize your name was 27 too? Damn, you butt into about anyone's posts!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. lol. Damn 27. So that's how it works. I just gotta wait in line like the rest of the unwashed, huh?

LOL!! well check out the Boise State board I think I made some predictions on there, or at least voted what record we'll have

Quote:
Hey 27,

Man, it seems like we lost 2 key defensive players (dismissed from team) over off season and we have a very tough road schedule.

Thoughts?

Red_Alert
I would say they'll lose to Washington, but I won't because Georgia made everyone look the fool for saying similar.

I didn't realize your name was 27 too? Damn, you butt into about anyone's posts!

so? he provided good insight at least. meanwhile you have butted into this post talking about someone else butting into the post instead of providing any insight, just saying.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just butting in. Nothing to add.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I know you said this because this is where you butted your ass into the discussion so lets take it up here. This might be the most accurate prediction for the 2013 year that you stated BigRed never said they should be in top 10. ding ding ding

As the other Husker fan was saying about losing two games and not being in the top 10 the following year, I'm not sure a team that gives up 60 points or loses 30 to 13 to earlier mentioned South Carolina team in 2011 should ever be in the top 10 again. How many teams scored more than 60 points on your vaunted blackshirt's last year? :laugh3: I'll predict it won't be as many this year. At least for Gods sake lets hope not!
I find it comical when a fan of a team has nothing but runs his mouth anyway. Our back and forth was useless because it didn't involve you.

I don't recall bigred472 saying anything about 'Nebraska should be in the top 10'.
I don't recall him saying anything about Nebraska at all.

The topic was South Carolia. You injected Nebraska into the conversation in disneyy fucking moron fashion because you had nothing meaningful to add. When all else fails attack the poster's team. Just like you did now.

This wasn't about Nebraska. It's about the merits of South Carolina and the opinion of a poster whether they are from Nebraska, Oregon, FAU, or Bumfuck Egypt.

Stay on topic and you won't be considered a disney quality fucking moron.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So technically Red_Alert butted into an earlier post which caused me to butt into him butting into you and you butting back into me then Uman butting in as well but Red Alert added insight? Just wanted to get it straight! :doh:

I better add something. I think Boise St better beat Washington because it's the only game I see that is kind of a challenge. Maybe @BYU? Another prediction is Alabama will win three in a row and 4 out of 5 pissing the rest of college football off and creating more anti-SEC hatred! Just my :2cents: worth!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hB61EFE43

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So technically Red_Alert butted into an earlier post which caused me to butt into him butting into you and you butting back into me then Uman butting in as well but Red Alert added insight? Just wanted to get it straight! :doh:

I better add something. I think Boise St better beat Washington because it's the only game I see that is kind of a challenge. Maybe @BYU? Another prediction is Alabama will win three in a row and 4 out of 5 pissing the rest of college football off and creating more anti-SEC hatred! Just my :2cents: worth!

and people wonder why anti SEC rhetoric continues:gaah:

The hatred comes from the SEC SEC SEC nutswinging.
nutswing.gif

I think most of CFB fans dislike Bama winning all the time. But if you are a fan of the game, it is tough not to appreciate the hell out of em....

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall bigred472 saying anything about 'Nebraska should be in the top 10'.
I don't recall him saying anything about Nebraska at all.

The topic was South Carolia. You injected Nebraska into the conversation in disneyy fucking moron fashion because you had nothing meaningful to add. When all else fails attack the poster's team. Just like you did now.

This wasn't about Nebraska. It's about the merits of South Carolina and the opinion of a poster whether they are from Nebraska, Oregon, FAU, or Bumfuck Egypt.

Stay on topic and you won't be considered a disney quality fucking moron.

I explained the entire South Carolina discussion using both Nebraska and not Nebraska. Nebraska was injected to try and show if his team, Nebraska, was all of a sudden rated in the top 10 would he feel how they did the last 12 years matter or should it be about now. None of it really mattered since I was addressing you when I thought I was addressing him and you knew it the entire time, but you chose to be an ass, to try and get a stupid point across. I was on point. You, on the other hand, was playing a game. Maybe if you don't do that I won't think you're a disney fucking moron which again I have no idea what that means.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Hey 27,

Thoughts?

Red_Alert

:omg:

Hey BamaTee. How about you stop derailing (in disney fucking moron fashion) the good BSU27's thread? :L

And for gawd sakes learn to use the quote button.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nutswing.gif

I think most of CFB fans dislike Bama winning all the time. But if you are a fan of the game, it is tough not to appreciate the hell out of em....

Mamba, certainly you don't hold something against me for thinking the preseason #1 ranked team with an easy schedule and more weapons than all their past champion teams is going to repeat. I'm betting you think Oregon has a great chance as well. The SEC statement was just being honest and not politically correct like too many people try to be these days since we live in a don't want to hurt anyone's feelings society. It was a prediction, according to the title of this thread, not facts. Yet! :yahoo:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, certainly you don't hold something against me for thinking the preseason #1 ranked team with an easy schedule and more weapons than all their past champion teams is going to repeat. I'm betting you think Oregon has a great chance as well. The SEC statement was just being honest and not politically correct like too many people try to be these days since we live in a don't want to hurt anyone's feelings society. It was a prediction, according to the title of this thread, not facts. Yet! :yahoo:

of course not.. Read my bolded part of your quote and my response to it. That sums up what I meant:lol:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think if you would have left it at Bama and not gone down the SEC road it would be more well received. Currently Bama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Than rest of the SEC save Georgia and maybe aTm just because they beat Bama

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nutswing.gif

I do dislike Alabama. I'll make no bones about it, but damn it I respect the hell out of them and truly enjoy watching them play - soooooo talented. Always prepared and so well coached. Damn those Fuckers!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nutswing.gif

They hate the SEC because they hate winners(when it ain't them).

There is no mystery, just can't get them to admit it. And for that reason, anything else gets cited as being the reason.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think if you would have left it at Bama and not gone down the SEC road it would be more well received. Currently Bama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Than rest of the SEC save Georgia and maybe aTm just because they beat Bama

Well first of all I know you think very highly of Alabama but I stand behind my post if Alabama wins the NC it will create even more SEC hate. I'm not bragging on them(SEC) in my post one bit, just stating a fact. However, if you're saying only Alabama and Georgia and aTm are the only teams up top I will have to disagree mightily. No way I'm leaving out LSU or maybe even Florida and South Carolina but here's the biggest thing people forget. I'm sure someone in the PAC will step up and surprise but it will happen in the SEC as well. Of the teams not mentioned yet there is a strong possibility that between Auburn,Arkansas,Ole Miss,Missouri and even Vandy one or more of those teams will become a scary opponent. Maybe not this year but one of them will and there will be another next and so on and so on.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact the only team in the SEC I don't see much hope for is Kentucky. I would have said Ole Miss and Vandy in the past but I think we all feel they are coming on. Miss St is on the fence. We shall see which way they fall the next couple years. Agree? Disagree?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first of all I know you think very highly of Alabama but I stand behind my post if Alabama wins the NC it will create even more SEC hate. I'm not bragging on them(SEC) in my post one bit, just stating a fact. However, if you're saying only Alabama and Georgia and aTm are the only teams up top I will have to disagree mightily. No way I'm leaving out LSU or maybe even Florida and South Carolina but here's the biggest thing people forget. I'm sure someone in the PAC will step up and surprise but it will happen in the SEC as well. Of the teams not mentioned yet there is a strong possibility that between Auburn,Arkansas,Ole Miss,Missouri and even Vandy one or more of those teams will become a scary opponent. Maybe not this year but one of them will and there will be another next and so on and so on.

LSU is the shit for sure. But cmon. Bama's track record is getting pretty infallable. They are seperating themselves from LSU and it is happening quickly. Although they seem to play the Tide tough, they also are struggling with bad SEC teams of late. aTm beat Bama, and UGA is coming off of an SEC CCG where they took Bama to the brink of an unheard of post season loss.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact the only team in the SEC I don't see much hope for is Kentucky. I would have said Ole Miss and Vandy in the past but I think we all feel they are coming on. Miss St is on the fence. We shall see which way they fall the next couple years. Agree? Disagree?

I'm curious what Stoops will do with Kentucky.

I think Miss St is going down with Ole Miss picking up the pace. Not enough room in that state for 2 "good" teams.