• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Rooks ASSEMBLE!!!!

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This team is 22-6 (with a tie) under Harbaugh. I feel pretty good about their personnel decisions to this point. When you have a deep team and you are drafting late each round, naturally your rookies aren't going to see a ton of playing time.

I wonder how more posters will have to mention this before it finally sinks in.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is 22-6 (with a tie) under Harbaugh. I feel pretty good about their personnel decisions to this point. When you have a deep team and you are drafting late each round, naturally your rookies aren't going to see a ton of playing time.

Who said anything about a ton? How 'bout we start with one play by any of our draft picks or better yet, just have one of them be active for a game? Is that asking too much?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about a ton? How 'bout we start with one play by any of our draft picks or better yet, just have one of them be active for a game? Is that asking too much?

Wish granted! It's happened, now you can rest easy.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If we dropped back picked Jenkins at the TOP of the 2nd would you think he should be starting?

it can't be isolated to just his draft spot, the strength of this current is also a factor.

still taking the optimistic approach with our draft class, not assuming they're "busts" because they couldn't crack the starting line-up. or busts because they haven't played yet this season. there aren't many draft picks that would've started on this team.

obviously, next season will tell the true story for the higher picks. at that time it would be more fair to judge.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, but we expect them to at least crack the roster. Good grief, these are our first and second round draft choices. Do you think any other team missed this badly in the draft? I bet there is not another team whose first rounder can't crack the roster.

yes, they haven't cracked the active roster, but look who are ahead of them, both of them?

if you ask me, i'd rather utilize these other guys over than Jenkins and LMJ. right now with KW out, i'd rather throw more to Moss, Crabtree, and Manningham. with Hunter out, i'd rather run Gore and Jacobs.

this team is built to win now, so go with your best players.

again, a little concern is warranted, but saying it is getting overblown? calling them bust now is overblown.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, they haven't cracked the active roster, but look who are ahead of them, both of them?

if you ask me, i'd rather utilize these other guys over than Jenkins and LMJ. right now with KW out, i'd rather throw more to Moss, Crabtree, and Manningham. with Hunter out, i'd rather run Gore and Jacobs.

this team is built to win now, so go with your best players.

again, a little concern is warranted, but saying it is getting overblown? calling them bust now is overblown.

I'll give you James setting but Jenkins needs to pay. Ginn has not done anything special in how long?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll give you James setting but Jenkins needs to pay. Ginn has not done anything special in how long?

Ginn as a WR or a Punt Returner?

to me Ginn isn't a WR and will only be used if really necessary. even if Jenkins is activated, do we really want to give him too much?

where we are vulnerable is at punt returner. we of all fans should know how important that is, especially in the play-offs. the main thing on punts are decision making, next is securing the ball.

how many TD's do you think is reasonable for a returner?

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginn as a WR or a Punt Returner?

to me Ginn isn't a WR and will only be used if really necessary. even if Jenkins is activated, do we really want to give him too much?

where we are vulnerable is at punt returner. we of all fans should know how important that is, especially in the play-offs. the main thing on punts are decision making, next is securing the ball.

how many TD's do you think is reasonable for a returner?

I get just as nervous with Ginn back there as I do with anyone else.also it may just be me but it seems like he isn't even getting the kick return to the 20? If he's their just to return punts and kicks we should've save a spot and got someone else ready for that role

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I get just as nervous with Ginn back there as I do with anyone else.also it may just be me but it seems like he isn't even getting the kick return to the 20? If he's their just to return punts and kicks we should've save a spot and got someone else ready for that role

until this last game's fumble, Ginn was doing ok. it is only easy to SAY get another punt returner, watch what you ask for, we should know how important that job is.

you can't help think he's trying to be more aggressive knowing he isn't on offense?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it can't be isolated to just his draft spot, the strength of this current is also a factor.

still taking the optimistic approach with our draft class, not assuming they're "busts" because they couldn't crack the starting line-up. or busts because they haven't played yet this season. there aren't many draft picks that would've started on this team.

obviously, next season will tell the true story for the higher picks. at that time it would be more fair to judge.

Why? Won't all the same players that are ahead of those guys be back?

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a deep team. Harbaugh's record as a coach speaks for itself. Trust Harbaugh. Its as cut and dry as it gets.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a deep team. Harbaugh's record as a coach speaks for itself. Trust Harbaugh. Its as cut and dry as it gets.

I trust him. I think he knows what he's doing. I hate his conservative approach sometimes but I think at least some of that can be attributed to the quarterback he had playing.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Won't all the same players that are ahead of those guys be back?

That could happen, but right now we have Moss, Ginn & Jacobs on 1-yr contracts and I doubt any of those three will be back. Dixon is a question-mark; however, for the money he's making there is ST's value.

I expect next year to see Crabtree, Manningham, Williams, Jenkins & Gore, Hunter and James all active and playing on game-day in '13.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could happen, but right now we have Moss, Ginn & Jacobs on 1-yr contracts and I doubt any of those three will be back. Dixon is a question-mark; however, for the money he's making there is ST's value.

I expect next year to see Crabtree, Manningham, Williams, Jenkins & Gore, Hunter and James all active and playing on game-day in '13.

True. I hope they bring Moss back though. He's still good. I don't expect Hunter to be ready until midway through the season.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. I hope they bring Moss back though. He's still good. I don't expect Hunter to be ready until midway through the season.

I'm with you on Moss and I'm eager to see what he does with Kap under center - Hunter is a question mark no doubt. He has a hard road ahead of him.