• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Rooks ASSEMBLE!!!!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami
Harbaugh said injuries make it likely a few players who haven't been active lately will suit up Sunday. Probably AJ Jenkins & LMJames.

I would have rather Jenkins come in at the expense of Ginn not KW and LMJ at the expense of Dixon not Hunter, though.

+ALOT.

K-dub out for the year; hopefully Hunter is just short term.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
+ALOT.

K-dub out for the year; hopefully Hunter is just short term.

I never want injuries to happen, but this could end up helping the team (kind of like another recent injury did). If Jenkins is even close to the WR the team thought he was a few months ago, he'll easily be better than Kyle Williams.

If Hunter is back by the postseason, I'm not too worried. The Niners have enough depth at RB to get through the last 5 weeks.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. I don't want to see Ginn getting any snaps at WR. Hopefully Jenkins can step right in to the WR role Williams was playing.[/QUOTE]

Does he play the same spot as Williams? My understanding is that he can't even learn the playbook.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty bummed that Hunter is our, that dude is amazing and a legit back in this league. Did they say how long he was out?

I don't really care so much about Kyle Williams honestly, I won't miss him much. We need to get Jenkins on the field and this was the only way that was going to happen.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite people like Matt Barrows and Maiocco saying that it's due to depth and nothing else?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Harbaugh would not throw Jenkins under the bus by telling those guys how shitty Jenkins is. Plus he does not want to look bad for missing so badly on a first round pick. If Jenkins cannot beat out a scrub like Kyle Williams then he is pretty bad.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
don't see why its such a big deal that Jenkins (and LMJ) isn't on the field? yeah, i understand a little concern is warranted, but why such a BIG deal?

do we expect LATE picks to start in their rookie seasons? if on a bad team, then yes, but on a STRONG team?

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never want injuries to happen, but this could end up helping the team (kind of like another recent injury did). If Jenkins is even close to the WR the team thought he was a few months ago, he'll easily be better than Kyle Williams.

If Hunter is back by the postseason, I'm not too worried. The Niners have enough depth at RB to get through the last 5 weeks.

He's not coming back for the postseason.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaMichael-James-Jim-Harbaugh-49ers.jpg

Jim: Looks like we need you...

LMJ: *lisp*LaMichael James!!!!*lisp*

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't see why its such a big deal that Jenkins (and LMJ) isn't on the field? yeah, i understand a little concern is warranted, but why such a BIG deal?

do we expect LATE picks to start in their rookie seasons? if on a bad team, then yes, but on a STRONG team?

No, but we expect them to at least crack the roster. Good grief, these are our first and second round draft choices. Do you think any other team missed this badly in the draft? I bet there is not another team whose first rounder can't crack the roster.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is 22-6 (with a tie) under Harbaugh. I feel pretty good about their personnel decisions to this point. When you have a deep team and you are drafting late each round, naturally your rookies aren't going to see a ton of playing time.