• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many Sportswriters are reporting the Phillies' Fans at National Park NEVER shouted or yelled any of that stuff. The cheering was he never held the baseball and it went for a 'hit'.

The $126 million dollar guy is the true "fake tough" in MLB. "The Poser", Jason non-Werth is putting all his problems on everybody else. :drama:

I don't know how any sports writer could possibly know everything that was yelled out from the crowd. :nono:

Jason might be the only one that would know since it was all directed at him.

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Many Sportswriters are reporting the Phillies' Fans at National Park NEVER shouted or yelled any of that stuff. The cheering was he never held the baseball and it went for a 'hit'.

The $126 million dollar guy is the true "fake tough" in MLB. "The Poser", Jason non-Werth is putting all his problems on everybody else. :drama:

And say hi to your hit mom for me.

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Jason took the $120 million ...... I respect that he threw the ball in after breaking his wrist but enough with the crying and Nick I just heard on ESPN radio people that were at the game saying the same thing, they were cheering because he dropped the ball, nobody knew he broke his wrist.

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Charlie Manuel

Just My Opinion:

Watching last night's game against the Mets, I was highly disappointed in Charlie's managerial skills. He neglected to 'hit and run' in crucial ball-count situations, directed bunt-plays when not necessary, and failed to capitalize on stealing bases in change-up/breaking-ball counts.

I realize Mayberry is a no-show right now. But, am I wrong to think Greg Gross is clueless how he is suggested Mayberry to hunch-over the plate to hit? Mayberry is 6'5" tall. I'm no hitting guru, but when I played BB (HS), my back foot was instrumental to driving the ball to any field.

Our Phils need a new approach here. Greg Gross is not the answer... At this rate, we could be 11 games behind in July. Phils have LOST many winnable games due to lack of execution and/or the failure of being managed to do so.

I like Charlie, but this type of Team is not his forte.

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Cole" rhymes with "hole". Like Cole has a hole in his head that resulted in his brain being farted out through that hole. Hence, a lapse in judgment resulting in admission of the aforementioned faux pas, further causing the gNAts GM to OVER-REACT, further creating a higher demand for ticket sales. YES! Now it all makes sense!

Jason Werth "heard" some fan laughing about his broken wrist?
Now he wants to get even?
Cha-CHING! Ticket sales!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Cole" rhymes with "hole". Like Cole has a hole in his head that resulted in his brain being farted out through that hole. Hence, a lapse in judgment resulting in admission of the aforementioned faux pas, further causing the gNAts GM to OVER-REACT, further creating a higher demand for ticket sales. YES! Now it all makes sense!

Cha-CHING! Ticket sales!

You might be on to something there Jb. The Nats are the new rival this year.

You been quiet in fbb. Did those assholes scare you off already?

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Cha-CHING! Ticket sales!

I also think you're right. So now there will be more GNats fans at the games when they play us in DC. Maybe they can make up for 10% of the crowd. 90% Phillies Fans 10% Gnats fans.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think you're right. So now there will be more GNats fans at the games when they play us in DC. Maybe they can make up for 10% of the crowd. 90% Phillies Fans 10% Gnats fans.

They have hopes and dreams of doing better than this.

Their current goal is set at a 25% Nats fans to 75% Phils fans ratio.

I wish them luck. :dance:

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You might be on to something there Jb. The Nats are the new rival this year.

You been quiet in fbb. Did those assholes scare you off already?

No, I'm not too frightened but I hardly ever get to that site.
It's just another of one of the dozens of websites~N~shit that I meander over to but not regularly enough.

Hey, I'm unreliable! :rockon:

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mega-berry

:doh:, back to the topic (Mega-bombing)?

"Our Phils need a new approach here. Greg Gross is not the answer... At this rate, we could be 11 games behind in July. Phils have LOST many winnable games due to lack of execution and/or the failure of being managed to do so."

MoFo.. if it's just an easy fix, why hasn't Gross addressed it? Too many times Mayberry was in a position to put the Game Away for us. I easily can count 3 bases-loaded Outs for nothing but zilch, and 2-16 w/RISP! 3 FUCKIN' RBIs ,4 pop-ups, and 21 Ks.

You know I'm a John Mayberry Fan. I can't stand what he's (not) doing at the Plate.

Here's the Chick who could be Fuckin' him up in baseball.. Antoinette Nikprelaj http://dvdcopy.com/movies/images/nm4014003.jpg:jaw: :jaw:

Attachments

• antoinette-nikprelaj-686634l.jpg
    antoinette-nikprelaj-686634l.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 4
  • nm4014003.jpg
    nm4014003.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with whoever it was that said Mayberry just don't look right hunched over the plate like that. I would like to see him standing more upright. The hunched over thing does not seem to be the way to go for him.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm not too frightened but I hardly ever get to that site.
It's just another of one of the dozens of websites~N~shit that I meander over to but not regularly enough.

Hey, I'm unreliable! :rockon:

I hear ya there buddy! lol

Just do us all a favor and make sure you kick the Commissioners ass this week!

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"I realize Mayberry is a no-show right now. But, am I wrong to think Greg Gross is clueless how he is suggested Mayberry to hunch-over the plate to hit? Mayberry is 6'5" tall. I'm no hitting guru, but when I played BB (HS), my back foot was instrumental to driving the ball to any field."

He backed off a little last night. Maybe he saw my post? LMAO

Crew... Phils are in big trouble. They used to find ways to win, now it's the opposite.

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1