• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

:rain:.. for awhile, then WE POUR IT ON!

As Phillies' Fans, we know what is missing in our line-up. Its good that the rest of the East has this false sense of security. :boink:

Spot on!!!! It's the beginning of May and Muts fans think this is how it's going to be all year.

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Jason Werth says he's going to do everything in his power so the Phillies never have another parade down Broad Street.

See ya next year Jason, say hi to your hot mom for me!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Werth says he's going to do everything in his power so the Phillies never have another parade down Broad Street.

See ya next year Jason, say hi to your hot mom for me!

I guess when he was coming off the field after breaking his wrist the other day he heard some Phillies fans yelling at him. "You deserve it" and "That's what you get".

It's always these random idiot's that they for some reason judge the whole fanbase on. :loco2:

Phillies are not the only team with stupid people like this in the crowd.
They are everywhere. It's kind of alarming.

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Poser

I guess when he was coming off the field after breaking his wrist the other day he heard some Phillies fans yelling at him. "You deserve it" and "That's what you get".

It's always these random idiot's that they for some reason judge the whole fanbase on. :loco2:

Phillies are not the only team with stupid people like this in the crowd.
They are everywhere. It's kind of alarming.

Many Sportswriters are reporting the Phillies' Fans at National Park NEVER shouted or yelled any of that stuff. The cheering was he never held the baseball and it went for a 'hit'.

The $126 million dollar guy is the true "fake tough" in MLB. "The Poser", Jason non-Werth is putting all his problems on everybody else. :drama: