• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like this Papelbon guy. Finally a solid replacement of the 2008 Brad Lidge.

Hey no shit junior. He only has saved 75% of the Phillies wins and has a 0.82 ERA. You ever consider moving to the big city so you could become a GM? :party:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey no shit junior. He only has saved 75% of the Phillies wins and has a 0.82 ERA. You ever consider moving to the big city so you could become a GM? :party:

Well now that was a bit uncalled for...

LMFAO -You know I love you man and am only kidding.

We're all assholes but you might be one of the best. lol

:croc:

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Reports are Dom Brown is loafing for the IronPigs. Lack of hustle will keep you out of the show. I hear people in the crowd are yelling way"Not" to hustle. You'd think this dumb ass would work extra hard to improve to get to the Big league instead he's acting like he's bored. His stock is at an all time low.

Very disappointed in you Dom.

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Reports are Dom Brown is loafing for the IronPigs. Lack of hustle will keep you out of the show. I hear people in the crowd are yelling way"Not" to hustle. You'd think this dumb ass would work extra hard to improve to get to the Big league instead he's acting like he's bored. His stock is at an all time low.

Very disappointed in you Dom.

IMO he's been half-assing it for sometime now. Like when he went to winter ball a couple years ago a came home after a week or two. I mean WTF! A chance for starting job last year handed to him!

Maybe Halladay let personal issues get in the way of his performance last night. Not sure why he had to leave the team. It's uncharacteristic of him to have that kind of game.

At least the Phillies don't have to wait long to get back into action.