• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(2) San Jose Sharks vs (3) Detroit Redwings - Series Thread

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_lbjf2yfKYY1qec3j7o1_250.gif

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks steal one they had no business winning. We'll take it, but it was the Wings game to lose in my opinion. Sharks seemed to have no energy the entire game, Wings were skating rings around them. Just lucky one for the Sharks.

Tonight was a case of skill beating will, IMO. I wouldn't go so far as to say that the Sharks had no business winning this game, but Detroit was definitely the better team tonight. What's the saying? Good teams win the games they should, great teams win ones they shouldn't.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hurts like hell to say this, and I usually NEVER say it before a series is over, but...

I think the Sharks are going to win the Cup this year. You can book it, novella it, stick it, suck it.

edit: Also all Wings fans, report to the mass neg rep center. I am bent over and ready to take it.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if all the "Red Wings are too old" talk will start returning if Detroit loses again.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hurts like hell to say this, and I usually NEVER say it before a series is over, but...

I think the Sharks are going to win the Cup this year. You can book it, novella it, stick it, suck it.

edit: Also all Wings fans, report to the mass neg rep center. I am bent over and ready to take it.

Yikes, thanks for the vote of confidence. But even if the Sharks can hold on this series, the Sharks are only 1/2 way there. There are two pretty damn tough teams playing a game in Nashville tomorrow, and a few teams out East that can beat anybody.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Eddie and WW, never underestimate the Sharks ability to have a complete playoff meltdown.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn't. San Jose has only been winning by a goal. This has been a very competitive series. If the bounces go the other way it could easily be the other way around.

Its very similar to last years series. Evenly played but the Sharks up 3-0. That being said, I feel like the home team has been the stronger team in all the games this series.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn't. San Jose has only been winning by a goal. This has been a very competitive series. If the bounces go the other way it could easily be the other way around.

same as last year except for the blow out win by the Wings.

really too close to call, i actually picked the Wings in six games.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes, thanks for the vote of confidence. But even if the Sharks can hold on this series, the Sharks are only 1/2 way there. There are two pretty damn tough teams playing a game in Nashville tomorrow, and a few teams out East that can beat anybody.

Hey, Eddie and WW, never underestimate the Sharks ability to have a complete playoff meltdown.

I had a deep gut feeling before the playoffs even began that it was San Jose's year. I don't listen to those deep gut feelings when they involve my boys going home early. I'm a fucking homer, I'll admit it. If I think my team has a halfway decent shot to win the Cup, I have to pick them to win it. I knew they were going to win it in '08. Deep down, I knew they were going to lose to the Pens in '09. I knew they weren't going far last year, and this year I thought they would make it to the WCFs... looks like I was wrong. But my hockey hunches are usually right. I see the Sharks taking the Canucks in a very epic series, and then going on to win the Cup this year. If I'm wrong, oh well... more Joe Choknton material I guess.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its very similar to last years series. Evenly played but the Sharks up 3-0. That being said, I feel like the home team has been the stronger team in all the games this series.

THis. Agree with everything. Last years series could have gone either way. Same wirh this one.

I thought the Sharks deserved the first two, but the Wings deserved a better fate tonight.

Good game Wings fans your boys probably deserved a W tonight.