• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good thing for him he basically gets to wear the same colors

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a concern in the Finals--- but it doesnt mean dick in the East.

The Cavs are not even CLOSE to REALISTICALLY vulnerable i nthe East

is it 100% GUARANTEED they come out of the East?!! of course not- you cant GUARANTEE anything.

but are the chances they lose in the East so small that they are practically irrelevant?

uhhh. YAH. without a doubt.

This is exactly what pretty much everyone on here has been saying. Yet, according to you and gordon, everyone else lacks balls for not predicting the Cavs to not make the finals.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

Our mod, fellas.

I haven't called out a single poster in any of this. I haven't said a personal thing about a single person in my entire time on this forum.

You are a fuckin class act, trojan.

No, you just called out everyone and got personal with everyone saying we all lack balls.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly what pretty much everyone on here has been saying. Yet, according to you and gordon, everyone else lacks balls for not predicting the Cavs to not make the finals.
so you agree that the chances the Cavs lose in the East are practically so small as to be irrelevant?

i just dont equate that with "vulnerability".

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how you've totally changed your tune. In years of having player-fan conversations you have never, ever said anything of this sort. In fact, you've been one of the more vocal supporters of the concept of player fans.

But now, you feel like you need to add some umph to your weak ass argument, so you decide to change your mind and go completely personal. Well done.

Look who wants to start shit and then play victim. You never called out everyone and said everyone lacks balls before. If you don't like it, don't start shit. Now go crawl into your safe space and cry.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um...so what's your point...?

you ain't saying he didn't DESERVE those...are you...?:heh:

I'm saying who gives a shit, we all know LeBron is the best player in the world, and probably should have 8 MVPS, especially the year Rose won, and possibly the first year Curry won, and the same goes for Jordan.

One of Nash's MVP's probably should have went to Kobe, I don't have the numbers in front of me, but iirc one of Kobe's best years came in one of the year's Nash won, and then of course Nash did nothing in the yoffs like always.

Just like Curry has 0, I repeat 0 FMVP's, the only MVP award that matters.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying who gives a shit, we all know LeBron is the best player in the world, and probably should have 8 MVPS, especially the year Rose won, and possibly the first year Curry won, and the same goes for Jordan.

One of Nash's MVP's probably should have went to Kobe, I don't have the numbers in front of me, but iirc one of Kobe's best years came in one of the year's Nash won, and then of course Nash did nothing in the yoffs like always.

Just like Curry has 0, I repeat 0 FMVP's, the only MVP award that matters.
totally agree with all of that- ALL of it. LeBron getting Rose's and prob Currys first, Kobe getting one of Nash's etc.

Reactions: TJL

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"so small" that the Cavs have literally had to play their asses off to win all of their 3 games against a 7 seed...

this is so blatantly obvious that a BABOON could get it. clearly Wiggy doesn't quite match up well intellectually with one, though...:doh:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you just called out everyone and got personal with everyone saying we all lack balls.

It was a fucking tongue-in-cheek, exaggerated post where I was talking about NBA fans in general. I didn't mention a single person or poster.

You have now told me repeatedly that I personally do not have balls, because I am a player fan - a topic that has zero relevance to the discussion at hand.

Do you actually not have balls or something? Like a medical condition or something? I'm sorry if that remark was insensitive. I don't understand why you are getting so defensive and responding with irrelevant, personal attacks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs are struggling on defense as bad as some people say why would they even get out of the East. There are a couple teams that could beat them if the Cavs are struggling so bad on that side of the ball. Now I agree the defense isn't playing up to their caliber but it's early, they haven't had defensive chemistry for a couple months. They have already turned a new leaf last night bc the second unit played as good as a lot of teams' starting units, if they can just get some of the starters to play more aggressive defense they will compete with anyone.

It's just like last year, "Nobody can beat the Warriors". Even when Cleveland was coasting through the playoffs last year we heard it, so the fact is, it isn't true. There are a lot of dips and turns in the playoffs, we saw it in the Finals last year.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally agree with all of that- ALL of it. LeBron getting Rose's and prob Currys first, Kobe getting one of Nash's etc.

LeBron proves every playoffs that he is not only the MVP, but the best player in the world, I don't think he gives a shit about regular season awards anymore, leave that to KD/Russ/Staph

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fucking stupid. Just because they are vulnerable and worse defensively than last year, doesn't mean they aren't still the best team in the East.

Your two sided, I'm-always-gonna-be-a-fan-of-the-best-player-so-my-"team"-can-always-have-a-chance-at-a-deep-playoff-run shit is annoying.

It's funny you call out a fan of being a bandwagon fan but you stick up for one that was being called out for one. (bc they are a Laker fan). :L
I wouldn't take things too personal buddy. No need for all that lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let's bet now. You said the Cavs are a lock to make it out of the East (I agree). If for some weird reason either the Ws or Cavs aren't in the Finals bet's off. But I'm even willing to say we bet now and if our team doesn't make the Finals that's a loss. If neither team does it's a no bet. I'm also willing to take injury risk.

No if the Warriors lose before the Finals, you should lose the bet. If the Cavs lose before the Finals, he should lose the bet. At least that's the way I see it since both are overwhelming favs to make it....right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo out w/ fractured thumb. Won't matter, I think the Bulls will still take care of business. They're just the better team in the series. And don't gimme any shit about this being the wrong thread! Thank you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs are struggling on defense as bad as some people say why would they even get out of the East. There are a couple teams that could beat them if the Cavs are struggling so bad on that side of the ball. Now I agree the defense isn't playing up to their caliber but it's early, they haven't had defensive chemistry for a couple months. They have already turned a new leaf last night bc the second unit played as good as a lot of teams' starting units, if they can just get some of the starters to play more aggressive defense they will compete with anyone.

It's just like last year, "Nobody can beat the Warriors". Even when Cleveland was coasting through the playoffs last year we heard it, so the fact is, it isn't true. There are a lot of dips and turns in the playoffs, we saw it in the Finals last year.
Great post. no team wins a title without things breaking their way in some shape or form.

Its not even guaranteed the Cavs and Warriors face eachother.

There is a reason why in the entire history of the NBA 2 teams have NEVER faced eachother in 3 straight Finals. Things go wrong. Guys get injured. Teams go hot, teams go cold-- you can get good calls/bad calls at crucial times.