• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan and Gordon should fight irl 1v1, imo.

Oh, I have zero doubt Trojan would kick my ass. If I ever have to depend on my fighting abilities, I'm in trouble.

Reactions: TJL

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Now you're just lying to try and save face. You said it was what everyone on these boards was saying.

Oh really?? Did I?

Please quote.

Cause I didn't

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. I like doug's posts. It keeps it interesting.

I'm just not a basketball fan. I was dropping my kids at the bus stop today and another dad asked me, "so did you do the same stupid thing I did and turn off the Cavs game in the 3rd quarter?"

My knowledge of the NBA playoffs ended with I knew they were going on because there was a large crowd downtown last Saturday that wasn't there for the Indians game.

I give doug some shit but for the most part he makes me laugh. He's 1 over the top homer who stops @ nothing to make his Tigers look better than they really are. I busted out laugh the other day when he said his Tigers have won the ALc 4 outta the last 5 years. I know it's way too early to say this but the Tigers no longer are alone atop the ALc. More proof Detroit has no heart.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I have zero doubt Trojan would kick my ass. If I ever have to depend on my fighting abilities, I'm in trouble.

Dude it's the internet, stop acting like a pussy and just say you rmanlet ass would take him to Suplex City.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny you call out a fan of being a bandwagon fan but you stick up for one that was being called out for one. (bc they are a Laker fan). :L
I wouldn't take things too personal buddy. No need for all that lol

Who was called out for being a bandwagon Lakers fan?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fuck all this bullshit! Can we talk about Lavar Ball instead?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No if the Warriors lose before the Finals, you should lose the bet. If the Cavs lose before the Finals, he should lose the bet. At least that's the way I see it since both are overwhelming favs to make it....right?

Also read my offer to Wiggy again. I said if your team doesn't make the Finals that's a loss. He of course was too big a pussy to accept. Even though this is all just talking shit about sports anonymously and doesn't matter. He still won't bet.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it's the internet, stop acting like a pussy and just say you rmanlet ass would take him to Suplex City.

Right... yeah, I mean... I have a masters degree in... ninjitsu... I would take him out blindfolded with one arm behind my back.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I do and I know that when you call out an entire group of people and say they all lack balls, it's intended as a personal shot to everyone of them. You just didn't take the time to list everyone individually.

That sounds pretty sensitive, trojan.

When I say that black people like grape drink, pinecone car fresheners, and stolen bikes, I'm not saying that every single black person on Earth likes those things. We can make generalizations without making specific exclusions.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs are struggling on defense as bad as some people say why would they even get out of the East.

Seriously?!? You actually needed to ask that question? I mean, it's only been posted many times by many different posters.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right... yeah, I mean... I have a masters degree in... ninjitsu... I would take him out blindfolded with one arm behind my back.

You're 6'3 215 jacked and cut, you have a 3rd degree Brown belt in Brazilian jujitsu, and you have trained Muay Thai the better part of the last 15 years.

Not only would you kick his ass, but you'd send him to Belize.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?!? You actually needed to ask that question? I mean, it's only been posted many times by many different posters.
i guess as a group we kinda think its stupid to say a team is struggling and vulnerable but the favorites to make the Finals...that doesnt seem to make sense

the only reason i think its even an argument is the fact that LeBron is that damn good and has made 6 straight.

I mean- its at the point where you EXPECT a guy to make the Finals. Think of just how insane that is. We have been numbed to his greatness. Do you know fucking amazing a guy has to be where you can just pretty much ASSUME he is gonna make the Finals- except for a 15% chance in case crazy shit happens?

its not giving him or the Cavs nearly the credit he or they deserve. Assuming a team just makes the Finals "except for crazy shit" is just bonkers

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're 6'3 215 jacked and cut, you have a 3rd degree Brown belt in Brazilian jujitsu, and you have trained Muay Thai the better part of the last 15 years.

Not only would you kick his ass, but you'd send him to Belize.

Sweet. This is my story on the internet from now on. Thanks man

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol I'm too fucking old to fight anymore. I'd just get you blackout drunk and then tell you I kicked your ass. :dhd:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet. This is my story on the internet from now on. Thanks man

FGkIQLJ.gif

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess as a group we kinda think its stupid to say a team is struggling and vulnerable but the favorites to make the Finals...that doesnt seem to make sense

the only reason i think its even an argument is the fact that LeBron is that damn good and has made 6 straight.

I mean- its at the point where you EXPECT a guy to make the Finals. Think of just how insane that is. We have been numbed to his greatness. Do you know fucking amazing a guy has to be where you can just pretty much ASSUME he is gonna make the Finals- except for a 15% chance in case crazy shit happens?

its not giving him nearly the credit he deserves

Yeah. And its the fact that they don't just think they are struggling... they fucking have to hammer that shit home every chance they have... yet there is zero willingness to commit to any sort of a consequence for this struggling ---- outside of losing to a 73-win team + Durant.

Even if that is the reality... its still going to be a bit aggravating for fans of that team.

Its like when someone starts making pre-excuses for why their team might struggle in a certain game. They've set up a scenario where they can act like they were right no matter what. Even if thats really how they feel... its still kinda annoying. I'd rather just hear a bold opinion one way or the other.