• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it's the internet, stop acting like a pussy and just say you rmanlet ass would take him to Suplex City.

For reals.

As far as all these muthafuckers are concerned, I'm a half-black, half-jew, half-puerto-rican-chinese, 6' 4", 235 pound lesbian ninja with three testicles and a 12" fuel-injected, air-cooled dick.

Reactions: TJL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, she is a Laker fan and Warrior fan. TJL hates her now. Point is we kinda got into it like last year. I think you know, but it doesn't matter. I have gotten over bandwagon fans, every fanbase has them.

If memory serves, 1 or the other of them is her 2nd favorite team. Not sure how that's bandwagon. The Suns are my 2nd favorite team because my Aunts had season tickets and used to take me to games all the time. I also got to meet many of their players back then.

Their plan was for me to be a Suns fan, but it backfired because the first game they took me to was against the Lakers and as soon as I saw Wilt, the Logo and Gail Goodrich (who became my favorite player at the time) I was a Lakers fan.

Always keep the Suns as my 2nd favorite though because of my Aunts. So, if I stuck up for her, that would have been why.

I have 2nd favorites in pretty much every sport that I care enough about to have a favorite.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If memory serves, 1 or the other of them is her 2nd favorite team. Not sure how that's bandwagon. The Suns are my 2nd favorite team because my Aunts had season tickets and used to take me to games all the time. I also got to meet many of their players back then.

Their plan was for me to be a Suns fan, but it backfired because the first game they took me to was against the Lakers and as soon as I saw Wilt, the Logo and Gail Goodrich (who became my favorite player at the time) I was a Lakers fan.

Always keep the Suns as my 2nd favorite though because of my Aunts. So, if I stuck up for her, that would have been why.

I have 2nd favorites in pretty much every sport that I care enough about to have a favorite.
yet you have called me an oklahoma city bandwagoner even though i dont even like the Thunder and just like RW.

cool.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the standard is "being tested"?

what does that mean?

I mean they were pushed to 6 games last year vs. Toronto.

was that not "being tested"?

is "being tested" a 7 game series?

if they go 12-4 in the East is that being "tested"?

Dude, you're trying too hard. If you can't figure out what being tested means, I can't help you. But here, I'll try.

The Cavs are likely to sweep the Pacers. But in the 3 games so far, they have been tested.

How? Because they have had to hang on to win 2 games in which they blew double digit 4th quarter leads at home and had to come back from 26 points down to win the 3rd game. This, against the #7 seed. That's being tested, at least as far as what a #7 seed should be able to do.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For reals.

As far as all these muthafuckers are concerned, I'm a half-black, half-jew, half-puerto-rican-chinese, 6' 4", 235 pound lesbian ninja with three testicles and a 12" fuel-injected, air-cooled dick.

This is me

5355feb714171decabafe4697f41b4bd.jpg

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you're trying too hard. If you can't figure out what being tested means, I can't help you. But here, I'll try.

The Cavs are likely to sweep the Pacers. But in the 3 games so far, they have been tested.

How? Because they have had to hang on to win 2 games in which they blew double digit 4th quarter leads at home and had to come back from 26 points down to win the 3rd game. This, against the #7 seed. That's being tested, at least as far as what a #7 seed should be able to do.

Weird, Lad said yesterday that none of those Pacers teams in 11-14 ever tested the Heat because they never won a series.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet you have called me an oklahoma city bandwagoner even though i dont even like the Thunder and just like RW.

cool.

There's a difference between having a 2nd favorite team and all but ignoring your alleged favorite team for 4 years.

If you have a problem with it, take it up with your fellow fannation refugees, they're the ones that outed you.

Last edited:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible performance by Lebron in the 2nd half last night. He simply took over. Didn't matter that he was playing with the 2nd team.
or against a D-league defense?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was a broad brush. I didn't attribute it to any 1 poster... its the collective take. What did I say that the majority of the posters on here don't constantly repeat?

This forum definitely slants anti-Cavs, which is fine, its actually part of what makes it fun.
You have Wiggy to thank for that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a free agent, isn't he?

I don't think he is until after next year. It's why Lakers fans are kind of divided about getting him. I'm in the "get him now if you don't have to give up too much" camp. Others are in the, "Why give up anything for him when you can get him after next year as an FA" camp.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or against a D-league defense?

He doesn't control who the opponent is. The Pacers scored 17 points in the 3rd quarter. In large part because Lebron was dominating the game.