• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love & Kyrie sitting out the 4th, imo, was nothing more than "this group is on a roll and cutting into the lead, lets not fuck with that".

That said, in the last minute I was wishing Lue would've put in Kyrie for FT shooting.

School of Pop, 101.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the first half, the Cavs put on a magnificent display of all the reasons to count them out in the title hunt.

In the 2nd half, they put on a magnificent display of all the reasons not to count them out.

In the end, they probably didn't sway either side very much.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I really have to sit here why you backtrack thru 20 pages quoting shit I said 14 hours ago?

I guess I got nothing better to do
Clearly you have nothing better to do if you posted 14 hours ago & you're still here. So STOP COMPLAINING!!!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't control who the opponent is. The Pacers scored 17 points in the 3rd quarter. In large part because Lebron was dominating the game.
Not saying he has control over that - but Cavs fans on here bragging like they beat the best team in league or something. SMH

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way you guys were freaking out about their defensive struggles, made it sound like they aren't getting out of the West.

I also like how you all pencil in the Golden Showers and completely disrespect quite a few solid teams in the West, including the 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x San Antonio Spurs

And 1x (MORE THAN CURRY) 1x 1x 1x 1x FMVP Kawhi Leonard.

I think pretty much all season long, everyone has said the Warriors or Spurs are coming out of the West and that the Rockets have a punchers chance of coming out of the West, but they play no defense.

The Warriors are the obvious choice because they added KD to a team that already has 2 finals appearances and a title. No one discounts the Spurs because they have, arguably the 2nd best player in the game and the best coach in the game.

To me, the top teams in the league are, in order: Warriors, Spurs, Cavs, Rockets.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even before their defensive struggles you guys said they would lose to the Warriors, so no, it's not much of a prediction.
So what? The Warriors have proven they're the better team. The Cavs hiding their defense from themselves this season is just an additional supporting fact of our prediction.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could also say Lebron getting Wade's 08 when Wade led the league in scoring and an abysmal roster to the playoffs. Right, @TJL?
LeBron's advanced stats still beat him pretty handily that year, but I wouldn't have minded it lol

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? The Warriors have proven they're the better team. The Cavs hiding their defense from themselves this season is just an additional supporting fact of our prediction.

The Showers suck

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently, I have him as a very solid #4 behind MJ, Kareem and Magic. I don't really see an instance where I would move him down. If he gets to .500 in the finals, I'd probably move him to #3. If he can get to above .500 in the finals, I'd probably bump him to #2.

As far as GOAT, I think that ship has sailed.

I have a really hard time putting Magic and Kareem in the top 5 greatest of all time together. I also don't think Kareem is the best center of all time much less one of the 5 greatest players of all time. I put Wilt and Shaq above him.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I had a great time reading thru last years Finals thread last night, LMFAO, so much crow was eaten, like one HUGE SHIT BURGER

Most of you guys are fucking clowns, btw.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as much as that Cavs defense though...
That's to be determined.

What happens if the Cavs beat the Warriors again, how fucking stupid are you going to feel?

Bet it'll be nice switching back to your Lakers jersey, then you can live in the past and talk about your 16 titles, lmfao

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a really hard time putting Magic and Kareem in the top 5 greatest of all time together. I also don't think Kareem is the best center of all time much less one of the 5 greatest players of all time. I put Wilt and Shaq above him.

I have both Magic and Kareem in the top 4... but I agree, the fact that they played together probably should be factored in.

Reactions: TJL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it's all subjective. I can't put Shaq ahead of Kareem because Shaq was never as good as he could have been because he was lazy. Kareem was just better all around.

As for Wilt, I love Wilt, but Kareem was also a better all around player than Wilt. One thing I'll say about Wilt though, he willingly completely changed how he played when he came to the Lakers because of the needs of the team. Hard to get a superstar to do that.

I don't hold playing together against Kareem and Magic. Kareem was a Laker before anyone knew who Magic was and Magic was drafted. It's not like either of them chose to go to the Lakers to play together.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying he has control over that - but Cavs fans on here bragging like they beat the best team in league or something. SMH

Well he wasn't playing a college basketball team. He was playing a playoff team and he single-handedly won a game where they were down by 25. That's pretty remarkable no matter who the opponent is.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I had a great time reading thru last years Finals thread last night, LMFAO, so much crow was eaten, like one HUGE SHIT BURGER

It was absolutely glorious

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way you guys were freaking out about their defensive struggles, made it sound like they aren't getting out of the West.

I also like how you all pencil in the Golden Showers and completely disrespect quite a few solid teams in the West, including the 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x San Antonio Spurs

And 1x (MORE THAN CURRY) 1x 1x 1x 1x FMVP Kawhi Leonard.
So first you complain about us not giving predictions and now you're complaining about who we've predicted would win. Good gracious....do us all a favor & pull that stick outta your a$$.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So first you complain about us not giving predictions and now you're complaining about who we've predicted would win. Good gracious....do us all a favor & pull that stick outta your a$$.
You're literally too stupid to insult.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's to be determined.

What happens if the Cavs beat the Warriors again, how fucking stupid are you going to feel?

Bet it'll be nice switching back to your Lakers jersey, then you can live in the past and talk about your 16 titles, lmfao
Well, if the Cavs beat the Warriors again then I will be right here taking my lumps JUST LIKE I DID LAST SEASON. But the better question is how will you feel when your so-called GOAT loses to the Golden Showers?

And this is the last time I'm going to tell you this- I'm not you, I don't switch jerseys- I rock them BOTH.