• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he wasn't playing a college basketball team. He was playing a playoff team and he single-handedly won a game where they were down by 25. That's pretty remarkable no matter who the opponent is.

Yeah, that was still an NBA team and those were still NBA players. I can't take anything away from Lebron for that performance last night.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're literally too stupid to insult.
Funny because you're to stupid to know you've been insulted....

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if the Cavs beat the Warriors again then I will be right here taking my lumps JUST LIKE I DID LAST SEASON. But the better question is how will you feel when your so-called GOAT loses to the Golden Showers?

And this is the last time I'm going to tell you this- I'm not you, I don't switch jerseys- I rock them BOTH.

If the Cavs win or Lose, I'll be rocking the same jersey I always rock, My Alonzo Mourning throwback Heat jersey.

Or my White Hot D Wad jersey, or by next year if he re-signs I'll have my Dijon jersey

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he wasn't playing a college basketball team. He was playing a playoff team and he single-handedly won a game where they were down by 25. That's pretty remarkable no matter who the opponent is.
I agree, but it would be more impressive if it was against a good defensive team. So when Cavs fans were bragging about it was funny.

But I like how Cavs fans gloss over the fact they were even down 25 to begin with - especially since there's nothing wrong with their defense. SMH

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's all subjective. I can't put Shaq ahead of Kareem because Shaq was never as good as he could have been. Kareem was just better all around.

As for Wilt, I love Wilt, but Kareem was also a better all around player than Wilt. One thing I'll say about Wilt though, he willingly completely changed how he played when he came to the Lakers because of the needs of the team. Hard to get a superstar to do that.

That's cool. Reasonable points. I never saw Wilt play but his stats were pretty ridiculous.

I don't hold playing together against Kareem and Magic. Kareem was a Laker before anyone knew who Magic was and Magic was drafted. It's not like either of them chose to go to the Lakers to play together.

He was a Laker before Magic. But the Lakers were pretty nondescript during that time.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but it would be more impressive if it was against a good defensive team. So when Cavs fans were bragging about it was funny.

But I like how Cavs fans gloss over the fact they were even down 25 to begin with - especially since there's nothing wrong with their defense. SMH
Their defense looked great in the 2nd half, they made the proper adjustments, something Stevie knows nothing about.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs win or Lose, I'll be rocking the same jersey I always rock, My Alonzo Mourning throwback Heat jersey.

Or my White Hot D Wad jersey, or by next year if he re-signs I'll have my Dijon jersey
You always rock? Hmmmmm.....who's that in your avi pic now? Hahahaha I just can't with you.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense looked great in the 2nd half, they made the proper adjustments, something Stevie knows nothing about.
cause playing 24 minutes of defense is where it's at if you're trying to repeat as champs. :dhd:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't speak to what the Cavs fans were doing. I'm not a Cavs can.

Watching the game I thought the Cavs laid an egg and it would be a laugher. Then LJ simply took over the game and made guys like Deron Williams and Schumpert look like championship caliber players.

The Cavs are a flawed team with the best player in basketball. With Lebron they are always a threat to win a title. Without James there are at best a mid level playoff team.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was still an NBA team and those were still NBA players. I can't take anything away from Lebron for that performance last night.

I always love watching greatness in action. Unless of course it is against a team I root for.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, looks a bellhop telling you to go fuck yourself.
Which certainly is a far cry from an Alonzo Mourning throwback Heat jersey that you say you always rock.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which certainly is a far cry from an Alonzo Mourning throwback Heat jersey that you say you always rock.
So my AV on an anonymous internet forum directly correlates to what's in my closet?

Makes sense

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my AV on an anonymous internet forum directly correlates to what's in my closet?

Makes sense

Oooh, this is fun. Avatar judging.

Based on your Avatar, you look like the kind of person who has debates with his ventriloquist doll and then gets pissed off when he makes more sense than you do. Who's next?

giphy.gif

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh, this is fun. Avatar judging.

Based on your Avatar, you look like the kind of person who has debates with his ventriloquist doll and then gets pissed off when he makes more sense than you do. Who's next?

giphy.gif

Judging by your AV, you like to fuck black guys.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes sense
Splitting hairs I see....I'm not surprised.