• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, I'm off to work but what should the terms be?
Cavs win Finals - I win

Warriors win Finals - You win

Someone else wins Finals - no one wins.

Avi for 4 weeks?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or anyone who's ever watched a basketball game ever in their life.
its a concern in the Finals--- but it doesnt mean dick in the East.

The Cavs are not even CLOSE to REALISTICALLY vulnerable i nthe East

is it 100% GUARANTEED they come out of the East?!! of course not- you cant GUARANTEE anything.

but are the chances they lose in the East so small that they are practically irrelevant?

uhhh. YAH. without a doubt.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@msgkings322 if the Cavs and Warriors meet in the Finals and the Cavs are healthy- ill def. take the bet. just like i did last year.

Then let's bet now. You said the Cavs are a lock to make it out of the East (I agree). If for some weird reason either the Ws or Cavs aren't in the Finals bet's off. But I'm even willing to say we bet now and if our team doesn't make the Finals that's a loss. If neither team does it's a no bet. I'm also willing to take injury risk.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....blow me!! get on your knees and BLOW ME!!! LOL

keep enjoying watching LBJ and the CAvs DOMINATE the pathetic East

27-4 since LeBron's been back.

that is INSANE.

"i'm too much of a pussy, BK"_WiggyRuss

don't even bother whuppin' his ass over it anymore, punchline. CLEARLY the guys a bitch all the way to the marrow...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Growing up in the air force and moving every year and never living in one city for more than a couple years and not feeling a geographic allegiance to anywhere lacks balls????

I was a Mike Bibby fan for years, following the Grizzlies and the Kings. Take that for data.

Yes, really. I don't give a fuck how many cities you've lived in. I've lived in several cities in several different states and have maintained the same favorite teams since I was 8 years old.

Do you think you're the only one who lived in multiple cities growing up. I'll bet many, many people have done that and still pick a team and stick with them.

So yes, player fan, you lack balls.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let's bet now. You said the Cavs are a lock to make it out of the East (I agree). If for some weird reason either the Ws or Cavs aren't in the Finals bet's off. But I'm even willing to say we bet now and if our team doesn't make the Finals that's a loss. If neither team does it's a no bet. I'm also willing to take injury risk.
nope-

just like last year- il lwait till the Finals- If kyrie turns his ankle or LeBron pulls a hamstring or some walking penis like Olnyk rips Love's shoulder out of his socket its all for naught.

The Cavs Big 3 of Love, Irving and *LBJ have never lost a series where all 3 were healthy. If thats the case i will without a doubt back it up AGAIN- just like last year.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, really. I don't give a fuck how many cities you've lived in. I've lived in several cities in several different states and have maintained the same favorite teams since I was 8 years old.

Do you think you're the only one who lived in multiple cities growing up. I'll bet many, many people have done that and still pick a team and stick with them.

:clap:

Our mod, fellas.

I haven't called out a single poster in any of this. I haven't said a personal thing about a single person in my entire time on this forum.

You are a fuckin class act, trojan.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs win Finals - I win

Warriors win Finals - You win

Someone else wins Finals - no one wins.

Avi for 4 weeks?

OK sounds good. I've never done an avi so how does it work, winner picks what the loser uses? Like they private message them a link or something?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope-

just like last year- il lwait till the Finals- If kyrie turns his ankle or LeBron pulls a hamstring or some walking penis like Olnyk rips Love's shoulder out of his socket its all for naught.

The Cavs Big 3 of Love, Irving and Kyrie have never lost a series where all 3 were healthy. If thats the case i will without a doubt back it up AGAIN- just like last year.

gordontrue has WAY bigger balls than you. He's Clint Eastwood and you are Michael Cera.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK sounds good. I've never done an avi so how does it work, winner picks what the loser uses? Like they private message them a link or something?

yeah, cou can private message, or just tag them on a thread with a link to an image. My only request - which I always include in avi bets - is nothing too over-the-top obscene.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gordontrue has WAY bigger balls than you. He's Clint Eastwood and you are Michael Cera.
so be it if thats how you want to frame it.

I made a bet last year- and ill make a bet this year--- if you are anyone else doesnt like my time frame for making it they can lick my balls.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nice, but he won't do it. not enough faith in the boy. they have to be injury free and and quite possibly hold some sort of an advantage before he'll even THINK about betting...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like how you've totally changed your tune. In years of having player-fan conversations you have never, ever said anything of this sort. In fact, you've been one of the more vocal supporters of the concept of player fans.

But now, you feel like you need to add some umph to your weak ass argument, so you decide to change your mind and go completely personal. Well done.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY

at least have the balls to make a prediction rather than talking out both sides of your mouth. Its just weak and kinda pathetic.

we got a lot of prospective landscapers with all the hedging that goes around. lol.
@msgkings322 if the Cavs and Warriors meet in the Finals and the Cavs are healthy- ill def. take the bet. just like i did last year.

Nope, no hedging here. :pound:

How's the landscaping business working out, Pedro?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron23james

though- Kyrie did smoke Curry in the Finals-- and head to head has done very well against him. Neither guy can cover the other thats for sure

Irving had an amazing series last year no doubt. But 7 games does not a career make.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so be it if thats how you want to frame it.

I made a bet last year- and ill make a bet this year--- if you are anyone else doesnt like my time frame for making it they can lick my balls.

I don't like or dislike your "timeframe", I'm offering a bet and you are being a total puss. gordontrue is showing you how true fans do it. Remember, there's no real 'downside' to this, 4 weeks with your anonymous avi on a sports board? So fucking what?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, cou can private message, or just tag them on a thread with a link to an image. My only request - which I always include in avi bets - is nothing too over-the-top obscene.

Of course re obscenity, I'm an old married dad.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come none of you told me I could have a gif as an AV?
giphy.gif