• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see.

Wiggyruss
You
Lebron23James

I see a lot of people talking shit about Wiggy. But I'm not even sure who specifically are the huge Cavs haters. Shaqdaddy was the only person to predict a Pacers win in this series. Heck he was the only to say it would take more than 6 games for the Cavs to win.

So who are the Cavs haters, versus the Wiggy haters?

I don't like LeClown or the Cavs. never even TRIED to keep that a secret...

and Wiggy is a complete cowardly fanboy. but even at that he's still an anonymous cat on a sports message board. and keeping it in perspective it is what it is...

guess i'm trying to say that hate's a strong word for someone's opinion I don't even bother to take seriously...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY

at least have the balls to make a prediction rather than talking out both sides of your mouth. Its just weak and kinda pathetic.

we got a lot of prospective landscapers with all the hedging that goes around. lol.

Wiggy calling anyone out for not having the balls to make a prediction is hilarious. Not only is it false because we all made our predictions but it is also Hypocritical. He has been refusing bets for months now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. That two-sided, I'm-always-gonna-be-right-no-matter-what-happens shit is annoying.

This is fucking stupid. Just because they are vulnerable and worse defensively than last year, doesn't mean they aren't still the best team in the East.

Your two sided, I'm-always-gonna-be-a-fan-of-the-best-player-so-my-"team"-can-always-have-a-chance-at-a-deep-playoff-run shit is annoying.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fucking stupid. Just because they are vulnerable and worse defensively than last year, doesn'y mean they aren't still the best team in the East.

Your two sided, I'm-always-gonna-be-a-fan-of-the-best-player-so-my-"team"-can-always-have-a-chance-at-a-deep-playoff-run shit is annoying.
they arent "vulnerable" in the East though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@msgkings322 if the Cavs and Warriors meet in the Finals and the Cavs are healthy- ill def. take the bet. just like i did last year.

LMAO dude you're a bitch.

I never seen a bigger pussy than you. Scared to make a freaking avatar bet on a message board.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, who was it last year that was claiming that Kyrie Irving was better than Steph Curry? Wiggy or Lebron23James?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you a question.

If the Cavs lose in the next round... how many of those posters do you think will be going off on "I told so!" posts?

More like I told you their poor defense would catch up to them, but didn't think it would be this soon.

If the Cavs lose before the finals, I will be surprised, but not nearly as surprised as I would have been last year or the year before.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO dude you're a bitch.

I never seen a bigger pussy than you. Scared to make a freaking avatar bet on a message board.
LOL....blow me!! get on your knees and BLOW ME!!! LOL

keep enjoying watching LBJ and the CAvs DOMINATE the pathetic East

27-4 since LeBron's been back.

that is INSANE.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....blow me!! get on your knees and BLOW ME!!! LOL

keep enjoying watching LBJ and the CAvs DOMINATE the pathetic East

27-4 since LeBron's been back.

that is INSANE.

Thanks for totally ignoring my post.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fucking stupid. Just because they are vulnerable and worse defensively than last year, doesn'y mean they aren't still the best team in the East.

Let me spell it out for you..

Cavs lose in the East... "Haha, told you the cavs are vulnerable!" - trojan
Cavs win in the East... "Well, yeah, I said they would win the east". - trojan

Thats the two sides of your mouth Trojan.

Yes, I was a fan of Mike Bibby for 13 years because I loved all those deep-playoff run by the Grizzlies. Why do you keep changing the subject and getting unnecessarily personal on my fandom. Fuck you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Wiggy element is at play, but that doesn't change the fact that they're actively rooting against the Cavs which skews their perception and opinions.

As opposed to actively rooting for the Cavs which, of course, makes one completely objective.

Hypocrite much?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As opposed to actively rooting for the Cavs which, of course, makes one completely objective.

Hypocrite much?

Nope, because I've said over and over that I'm impartial and favor the Cavs with my opinions. I've said that like 5 times just this morning.

Some of the posters here that hate the Cavs are equally open about the fact, like @Heatles84 who was just talking about that.

You, on the other hand, are the King of "All of my opinions are perfectly reasonable and fair and have nothing to do with the teams I like or don't like".

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, who was it last year that was claiming that Kyrie Irving was better than Steph Curry? Wiggy or Lebron23James?
lebron23james

though- Kyrie did smoke Curry in the Finals-- and head to head has done very well against him. Neither guy can cover the other thats for sure