• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a lot of people saying the Cavs suck.

I think you are confusing 1 or 2 haters for everyone.

Come on, the post was was exaggerated on purpose. I realize no one is literally saying the Cavs suck (for the most part).

I could be wrong --- and I definitely don't claim to be impartial on the matter --- but my perception is that it is way more than just 1 or 2 haters when it comes to the Cavs. I'm not complaining about that. If I didn't like it I'd leave. I actually enjoy it.

And Lord knows I get called out for my LeBron-apologist opinions all the time.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread last night:

vJU2hgO.gif

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a lot of people saying the Cavs suck.

I think you are confusing 1 or 2 haters for everyone.

Yep I would say 98% of the posters clearly stated the Cavs will be in the finals. Not sure what more they want from us? To predict the Cavs go 12-0 on their way to the finals with an avg margin of victory of 28 PPG.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, the post was was exaggerated on purpose. I realize no one is literally saying the Cavs suck (for the most part).

You were trolling. Which is fine. But don't pretend it was some calm and reasonable post.

I could be wrong --- and I definitely don't claim to be impartial on the matter --- but my perception is that it is way more than just 1 or 2 haters when it comes to the Cavs. I'm not complaining about that. If I didn't like it I'd leave. I actually enjoy it.

And Lord knows I get called out for my LeBron-apologist opinions all the time.

I'm completely indifferent to the Cavs. I think Lebron is one of the 3 greatest players of all time and can admire his ability. But I don't care one way or the other about the Cavs. There are roughly an equal number of Cavs fanboys as Cavs haters here and they go at each other. Nothing wrong with that. But most of the folks here aren't in either camp.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I would say 98% of the posters clearly stated the Cavs will be in the finals. Not sure what more they want from us? To predict the Cavs go 12-0 on their way to the finals with an avg margin of victory of 28 PPG.

I've never seen you hate

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And people predicting the Warriors will beat them isn't exactly a crazy prediction. Seems to me that just about every person I know was predicting a Cavs-Warriors rematch this year 1 minute after the end of game 7 last year.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The complains you're hearing is because we refuse to gargle on the balls. In no way have I ever said the Cavs won't make the Finals - Lebron's that good and we saw it last night - even though it is the Pacers who are probably the worst team in the East.

I've just said that their struggles (which are actually happening and not made up) will eventually catch up to them. Asking me to be a Cavs homer and ignore these intricate details is asking for a miracle.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The complains you're hearing is because we refuse to gargle on the balls. In no way have I ever said the Cavs won't make the Finals - Lebron's that good and we saw it last night - even though it is the Pacers who are probably the worst team in the East.

I've just said that their struggles (which are actually happening and not made up) will eventually catch up to them. Asking me to be a Cavs homer and ignore these intricate details is asking for a miracle.

Exactly.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't understand.

I don't want anyone gargling on the cavs balls are predicting great things for them.

If you really think the Cavs are vulnerable, then make a bold prediction. I'd rather you back up your constant "wow look how bad the Cavs defense is" and your "LOL cavs defense" and your "these struggles will catch up to them" with a prediction that actually matches that.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were trolling. Which is fine. But don't pretend it was some calm and reasonable post.

I'm completely indifferent to the Cavs. I think Lebron is one of the 3 greatest players of all time and can admire his ability. But I don't care one way or the other about the Cavs. There are roughly an equal number of Cavs fanboys as Cavs haters here and they go at each other. Nothing wrong with that. But most of the folks here aren't in either camp.

You are one of the exceptions around here. It just so happens that the majority of the active posters on here are slanted anti-Cavs. Even though most of them pretend not to be.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't want anyone gargling on the cavs balls are predicting great things for them.

If you really think the Cavs are vulnerable, then make a bold prediction. I'd rather you back up your constant "wow look how bad the Cavs defense is" and your "LOL cavs defense" and your "these struggles will catch up to them" with a prediction that actually matches that.

This is a stupid post because people clearly stated that even though the Cavs defense is bad, they would still get out of the east.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bunch of alarmists.

some of these people let - not only single games- but single quarters change their opinions its hilarious to me.

So you're telling me you though the Cavs would win down 25 at halftime? Please stop the bullshit.

It was a great comeback for sure but let's not act like anyone (Cavs fans included) thought they would win after they were down 25 at halftime. You're full of shit

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tpeople clearly stated that even though the Cavs defense is bad, they would still get out of the east.

Exactly. That two-sided, I'm-always-gonna-be-right-no-matter-what-happens shit is annoying.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fine. Their struggles will show itself against Milwaukee in the next round and I expect the Cavs to lose in the Finals to the Dubs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to love the idiots who come on here and act like they knew/expected the Cavs to come back from 25 down at half and win.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. That two-sided, I'm-always-gonna-be-right-no-matter-what-happens shit is annoying.

How is it 2 sided? If we don't think the east teams are good enough to beat Cleveland 4 out of 7 even with their poor defense, it makes us two-sided? That's BS

Point blank. The East teams are not good enough to beat Cleveland 4 out of 7 even with a poor defense. There are 3 teams out West IMO who can take advantage of their poor defense and win 4 out of 7. It's not 2 sided. It is called being a realist