• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So based on what Gordon is saying fellas, we were supposed to pick the Cavs to lose before the finals because we think their defense is bad.

You really can't make this stuff up.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it 2 sided? If we don't think the east teams are good enough to beat Cleveland 4 out of 7 even with their poor defense, it makes us two-sided? That's BS

Point blank. The East teams are not good enough to beat Cleveland 4 out of 7 even with a poor defense. There are 3 teams out West IMO who can take advantage of their poor defense and win 4 out of 7. It's not 2 sided. It is called being a realist

Let me ask you a question.

If the Cavs lose in the next round... how many of those posters do you think will be going off on "I told so!" posts?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Let's see.

Wiggyruss
You
Lebron23James

I see a lot of people talking shit about Wiggy. But I'm not even sure who specifically are the huge Cavs haters. Shaqdaddy was the only person to predict a Pacers win in this series. Heck he was the only to say it would take more than 6 games for the Cavs to win.

So who are the Cavs haters, versus the Wiggy haters?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So based on what Gordon is saying fellas, we were supposed to pick the Cavs to lose before the finals because we think their defense is bad.

You really can't make this stuff up.

You can pick them to lose whenever the hell you want.

But if you're picking them to make it out of the East then I'm not gonna take any of your "lol at the Cavs struggles" posts seriously because you clearly aren't taking the struggles seriously yourself.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you a question.

If the Cavs lose in the next round... how many of those posters do you think will be going off on "I told so!" posts?

I won't. I'd be mildly shocked, because you still have Lebron that masks a lot of deficiencies with this team. But if they were to lose, I'd point back at that horrid defense that the Cavs have adopted.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I thought it was a pretty good summation of this forum's take on the Cavs.

It was complete made up bullshit.

Every criticism that his been made has been basketball related. Everyone on here has said that the Cavs are vulnerable because of their defense. The fact is, the Cavs defense is worse than last year. The stats bear that out. They gave up 9 points per game more in the regular season this year than last.

In last years playoffs, the most points per game that they gave up in any series was 99 per game in the finals. This year, through 3 games in the first round, they have allowed 111 points per game to the #7 seed.

Also, as far as "lacking the balls to pick them to not get out of the East" that is bullshit. Just because they are vulnerable, doesn't mean they aren't still the favorites to get out of the East. As I posted earlier, their defense makes them vulnerable, but the East is weak and their offense should be good enough to get them through.

And for the record, you know what lacks balls? Being a player fan. It's whole lot easier to wrap your lips around the best players dick and let him drag you from team to team than it is to pick 1 team and stick with them through the good and the bad.

That's the problem with you Lebron dickriders and Cavs fans. You think that actual basketball related criticism of your team that is backed up by stats is just everyone hating on Lebron.

"Math is just a Lebron hater." - Cavs fans and gordon

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can pick them to lose whenever the hell you want.

But if you're picking them to make it out of the East then I'm not gonna take any of your "lol at the Cavs struggles" posts seriously because you clearly aren't taking the struggles seriously yourself.

So you're basically saying we're not allowed to point out an area where a team is struggling at if we predict that team to make the finals? Cool

To call your logic stupid would be an understatement.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see.

Wiggyruss
You
Lebron23James

I see a lot of people talking shit about Wiggy. But I'm not even sure who specifically are the huge Cavs haters. Shaqdaddy was the only person to predict a Pacers win in this series. Heck he was the only to say it would take more than 6 games for the Cavs to win.

So who are the Cavs haters, versus the Wiggy haters?

Yeah, the Wiggy element is at play, but that doesn't change the fact that they're actively rooting against the Cavs which skews their perception and opinions.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't honestly believe that?

This thread would be absolutely full of "we told you the Cavs defense and struggles would catch up to them" --- all from people who picked them to make the Finals.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're basically saying we're not allowed to point out an area where a team is struggling at if we predict that team to make the finals? Cool

To call your logic stupid would be an understatement.

Again, you point out whatever the fuck you want to point out, bk.

I'm just not gonna take it too seriously if you yourself aren't taking it seriously.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Wiggy element is at play, but that doesn't change the fact that they're actively rooting against the Cavs which skews their perception and opinions.

So the Cavs defense isn't really struggling? The Cavs didn't go 20-21 on the road this year? Chauncey Billups (ESPN analyst now) didn't point out earlier in this series that the Cavs defense sucks and although they would get through this round - this could be a problem later on?

I hate the Cavs. There's not one thing I like about them. But they have Lebron that makes their offense electric. But their defense is a serious concern if you're a Cavs fan - or an objective one at that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you point out whatever the fuck you want to point out, bk.

I'm just not gonna take it too seriously if you yourself aren't taking it seriously.

lol I'm taking it very seriously. I just don't think these East teams are good enough on offense to take advantage of it 4 out of 7. Not very hard to comprehend.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record, you know what lacks balls? Being a player fan. It's whole lot easier to wrap your lips around the best players dick and let him drag you from team to team than it is to pick 1 team and stick with them through the good and the bad.

Really?

Growing up in the air force and moving every year and never living in one city for more than a couple years and not feeling a geographic allegiance to anywhere lacks balls????

I was a Mike Bibby fan for years, following the Grizzlies and the Kings. Take that for data.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The complains you're hearing is because we refuse to gargle on the balls. In no way have I ever said the Cavs won't make the Finals - Lebron's that good and we saw it last night - even though it is the Pacers who are probably the worst team in the East.

I've just said that their struggles (which are actually happening and not made up) will eventually catch up to them. Asking me to be a Cavs homer and ignore these intricate details is asking for a miracle.

^^^THIS in triplicate...

and imo it wouldn't be nearly that big an issue if it weren't for a few sad fanboys constantly trying to rub LeClown in everyone's faces on an hourly basis...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Cavs defense isn't really struggling? The Cavs didn't go 20-21 on the road this year? Chauncey Billups (ESPN analyst now) didn't point out earlier in this series that the Cavs defense sucks and although they would get through this round - this could be a problem later on?

I hate the Cavs. There's not one thing I like about them. But they have Lebron that makes their offense electric. But their defense is a serious concern if you're a Cavs fan - or an objective one at that.

According to Gordon their defense is actually really good since we all predicted them to make the finals and they should not be concerned about it.

mjl.gif

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Growing up in the air force and moving every year and never living in one city for more than a couple years and not feeling a geographic allegiance to anywhere lacks balls????

I was a Mike Bibby fan for years, following the Grizzlies and the Kings. Take that for data.

Eprg8.gif

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Gordon their defense is actually really good

Whoa, whoa, whoa... don't put my name on that. I guarantee you I haven''t said that in at least 3 or 4 months.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. That two-sided, I'm-always-gonna-be-right-no-matter-what-happens shit is annoying.
EXACTLY

at least have the balls to make a prediction rather than talking out both sides of your mouth. Its just weak and kinda pathetic.

we got a lot of prospective landscapers with all the hedging that goes around. lol.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY

at least have the balls to make a prediction rather than talking out both sides of your mouth. Its just weak and kinda pathetic.

we got a lot of prospective landscapers with all the hedging that goes around. lol.

Cavs win the finals or not? Summer long avatar bet? Too much of a bitch to make the deal?