• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fuck up a lot, bud

Bro it's 4/20 gimme a break. What do you think I'm doing wasting time on this stupid board?

Reactions: TJL

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grow up and do coke like a real adult

I;m too old for that shit. I did everything in my 20s, which was a long time ago.

Reactions: TJL

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Mecca went to bed, I guess I will as well

4ac38fef3f5db99d93d917f57bd8cc2e.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow that was a fun win last night.

Thats exactly what I was talking about when I said- sometimes you get a win and you just cant go to sleep afterwards....just charged up.

Was a lot of fun.

Lets hope LeBron and co. can finish them off in 4 and get some rest.

If I am looking at it right now- I wouldnt be surprised if the Wiz win that series in 4 or 5- and then have a nice little break before playing the Bulls or Celtics--- which I think the Wiz would prob win....

As talented as Giannis is- and as good defensively as the Bucks are- id still rather play them than Toronto.

NBA playoffs are just are freaking blast. Games like last night are why you watch....im exhausted today though. lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving had a front-row seat to watch it unfold and sounded like he was more filled by wonderment than wistfulness after he was benched to end the game.

"He still amazes me," Irving said of James. "The question is can he ever amaze you guys [in the media]? Every time does something amazing he's always compared to someone else, other performances. But tonight that was unbelievable, down 25, tied for the biggest playoff comeback right there. Another historic win for the Cavs organization. He does unbelievable things. I'm always very excited and always happy, especially when he leads us to a win like that. I mean a 40-point triple-double and the win, we'll take it."

cool that Love and Irving had no ego and understood why Lue went with the 2nd unit for much of the 2nd half....thats what you need on a team trying to win a title-- sacrifice and everyone rooting for eachother. No ego's.

"Every decision you make in the playoffs is difficult," Lue said. "Looking at Kyrie and looking at Kevin, they were like, 'Let them go. They're playing well.' I had every intention to keep those guys in as long as they were playing well. Kevin and Kyrie didn't [protest\. That's what playoff basketball is all about. Guys step up and play well, and you just root those guys on. Channing was great, Kyle [Korver] was great, D-Will was great, Shump [Iman Shumpert] was great. Overall it was a great team win for us. First thing Kevin and Kyrie said was, 'Man let them go.' After the game they was happy and said, 'It's not about us, it's about the team.' Not a big deal at all, especially when you come out with the win."

Irving said he was "going crazy on the bench" cheering his teammates down the stretch. Love said the entire team was lifted by the 30 points scored by Cleveland's reserves.

"Great for us," Love said. "Great for us. Ty Lue looked at both of us and asked us if we were prepared and ready, and I shook my head yes. But that team was rolling, man. That was a hell of an effort by those guys and it can do so much for us and our confidence. So many guys hit big shots and made big plays on both ends of the floor. You have to tip your hat to them. It was an incredible performance and just goes to show you why we love our teammates."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while- the individual importance of a win like that isnt much--- a first round win---- i think getting that 2nd unit confidence will help going forward.

Like i said yesterday- in Game 2 the Big 3 combined for 89 points. Irving and Love were amazing. That doesnt leave much room for the rest of the team to get in much of a rhythm. The bench stayed ready and really performed.

Its one thing i really like about the Cavs bench- they are all true pros'- all know what they are doing- none of them have ego's and they all have their own individual strengths.

guys like Korver, Shumpert, Jefferson, Frye, DWill.....all these guys have seen a bunch of battles- and know how to keep their cool and play good playoff basketball.

Its awesome to see that happen.

On a night where Love and Irving were struggling- to see the bench step up like that is really encouraging.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible performance by Lebron in the 2nd half last night. He simply took over. Didn't matter that he was playing with the 2nd team.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I thought it was a pretty good summation of this forum's take on the Cavs.

Seems more like a whiny post in which the poster pretended that everyone here is a irrational Cavs hater.

Seems to me that most folks are pretty even keeled about them but there are some blind fanboys and irrational haters. Pretty broad brush he was using.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems more like a whiny post in which the poster pretended that everyone here is a irrational Cavs hater.

Seems to me that most folks are pretty even keeled about them but there are some blind fanboys and irrational haters. Pretty broad brush he was using.

Yeah, it was a broad brush. I didn't attribute it to any 1 poster... its the collective take. What did I say that the majority of the posters on here don't constantly repeat?

This forum definitely slants anti-Cavs, which is fine, its actually part of what makes it fun.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was a broad brush. I didn't attribute it to any 1 poster... its the collective take. What did I say that the majority of the posters on here don't constantly repeat?

This forum definitely slants anti-Cavs, which is fine, its actually part of what makes it fun.

I don't see a lot of people saying the Cavs suck.

I think you are confusing 1 or 2 haters for everyone.