• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, really. I don't give a fuck how many cities you've lived in. I've lived in several cities in several different states and have maintained the same favorite teams since I was 8 years old.

Do you think you're the only one who lived in multiple cities growing up. I'll bet many, many people have done that and still pick a team and stick with them.

So yes, player fan, you lack balls.

:wave:lived from sea to shining sea, and ALWAYS stuck with MY teams from day ONE...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like or dislike your "timeframe", I'm offering a bet and you are being a total puss. gordontrue is showing you how true fans do it. Remember, there's no real 'downside' to this, 4 weeks with your anonymous avi on a sports board? So fucking what?
so when i made a bet last year before the finals i wasnt a "true fan " becuase i didnt make the bet weeks before the finals started?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. blow me

hey- whatever you want to think is up to you---- at this point its actually funny to me to see a bunch of people try and goad me into a bet months before the Finals start

ill make a bet- but it wont be with you anymore.

shit- i might have to find a spurs fan anyway. lol.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so when i made a bet last year before the finals i wasnt a "true fan " becuase i didnt make the bet weeks before the finals started?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. blow me

hey- whatever you want to think is up to you---- at this point its actually funny to me to see a bunch of people try and goad me into a bet months before the Finals start

ill make a bet- but it wont be with you anymore.

shit- i might have to find a spurs fan anyway. lol.

Doesn't matter what I think, your posts show who you are to everyone here.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you become a fan of your team?

football: raised on it through my cousins, uncles, and mom...all Kansas City natives...

basketball. Lakers fan since '70. pretty much an area thing.

hockey. Rangers were the first team I got an interest in when I followed hockey.

imo it's just weak to ever switch a team because it shows a lack of resolve as a sports fan in general. just my opinion, though...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me spell it out for you..

Cavs lose in the East... "Haha, told you the cavs are vulnerable!" - trojan
Cavs win in the East... "Well, yeah, I said they would win the east". - trojan

Thats the two sides of your mouth Trojan.

Yes, I was a fan of Mike Bibby for 13 years because I loved all those deep-playoff run by the Grizzlies. Why do you keep changing the subject and getting unnecessarily personal on my fandom. Fuck you.

No it isn't. As I already pointed out, the Cavs are vulnerable because of their defense. Or do you deny the stats that prove it?

But they are still the best team in the East.

If they played in the West, I would predict them to not make it out of the West, because they wouldn't be the best team in the that conference.

It really is that simple.

Fuck you for getting personal and saying other lack balls for not predicting something stupid. And Bibby wasn't with the Grizzlies for 13 years and made some pretty deep playoff runs when he was in Sacramento. So fuck you, you ball less player fan.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Now that I know, my Av's are going to be clutch from here on out, you can take that to the bank.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they arent "vulnerable" in the East though.

Actually, they are a bit vulnerable in the East. I don't expect it to cost them a series though other than it may very well cost them as far as having to play Lebron, Kyrie and Love extended minutes and it may mean that 1 or 2 of their series goes longer than it would if they were playing defense like they did last year.

The last 2 seasons, I think virtually everyone would have been in complete shock if the Cavs had lost before the finals. If it were to happen this year, it would be surprising, but not to the level of last year and that's 100% because of the defense.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn't. As I already pointed out, the Cavs are vulnerable because of their defense. Or do you deny the stats that prove it?

But they are still the best team in the East.

If they played in the West, I would predict them to not make it out of the West, because they wouldn't be the best team in the that conference.

It really is that simple.

Fuck you for getting personal and saying other lack balls for not predicting something stupid. And Bibby wasn't with the Grizzlies for 13 years and made some pretty deep playoff runs when he was in Sacramento. So fuck you, you ball less player fan.
im just wondering- when yo usay the Cavs are vulnerable in the EAst what does that mean?

10% chance they lose in the East?

5%

30%?

id say there is about a 5% chance--- nothing remotely realistic.

to say thats "vulnerable" to me sounds like a cop-out.

i mean t0o me- if you are saying a team is vulnerable- that means there is at leaest some kind of legit chance they lose

me, you, joe fabeets, The Queen of England, Kim Jong Il.....we all know the Cavs are coming out of the East as long as they stay healthy.

vulnerable = laughable.

Reactions: TJL

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you know what personal means? My post was generic and didn't mention a single poster. I wasn't even talking about this forum as much as just NBA fans in general.

Keep getting personal, you are showing yourself.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, they are a bit vulnerable in the East. I don't expect it to cost them a series though other than it may very well cost them as far as having to play Lebron, Kyrie and Love extended minutes and it may mean that 1 or 2 of their series goes longer than it would if they were playing defense like they did last year.

The last 2 seasons, I think virtually everyone would have been in complete shock if the Cavs had lost before the finals. If it were to happen this year, it would be surprising, but not to the level of last year and that's 100% because of the defense.

just to clear it up, I think pretty much everyone is saying they'll make it outta the East, but with that defense they just might have to play their ASSES off to do it. i'm not seeing how this is a dis. let's face it, if anyone with a brain figures that it's gonna be a cakewalk for THIS Cavs team to make it he's got some SERIOUS homer issues...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, because I've said over and over that I'm impartial and favor the Cavs with my opinions. I've said that like 5 times just this morning.

Some of the posters here that hate the Cavs are equally open about the fact, like @Heatles84 who was just talking about that.

You, on the other hand, are the King of "All of my opinions are perfectly reasonable and fair and have nothing to do with the teams I like or don't like".

This is more made up bullshit. I have always said that I don't like Lebron or the Cavs, but that I acknowledge that Lebron is the best player in the game and the Cavs are the best team in the East.

I was never an MJ fan either, but I acknowledge that he's the GOAT. Unlike you, I can dislike a player or team and still acknowledge how good they are.

Your making shit up is getting tiring.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike you, I can dislike a player or team and still acknowledge how good they are.

What? I honestly don't even know what you're referring to. When have I ever showed an inability to do this?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is more made up bullshit. I have always said that I don't like Lebron or the Cavs, but that I acknowledge that Lebron is the best player in the game and the Cavs are the best team in the East.

I was never an MJ fan either, but I acknowledge that he's the GOAT. Unlike you, I can dislike a player or team and still acknowledge how good they are.

Your making shit up is getting tiring.

Hmmm, let me try

Steph Curry is a top......HE ABSOLUTELY SUCKS

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron23james

though- Kyrie did smoke Curry in the Finals-- and head to head has done very well against him. Neither guy can cover the other thats for sure

Kyrie has definitely got the better of Curry in those finals last year. I don't know if what the Warriors fans were saying about him not being 100% are true or not. He didn't look right, but that could have been the defense the Cavs were playing (they held the Warriors to something like 12 points less than their season average). But I sure hope we get both at 100% this year.