• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Warriors def. added talnet but they added a guy who has real mental toughness questions to a team that laid down and got butt-fucked after being punched in the jaw last year.

Talent is the ultimate trump card in the NBA- but over a long series mental toughness means a lot and thats where the Cavs have an edge. Adding Durant puts the Warriors in a category talent wise that is prob. unprecedented in the history of the league- but the one little caveat there is that Durant has some questions about his mental toughness- always has. If there is something that is exploitable thats what it is--- and it seems to play against the Cavs strength.

This sounds More like hope than actual reality

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Warriors def. added talnet but they added a guy who has real mental toughness questions to a team that laid down and got butt-fucked after being punched in the jaw last year.

Talent is the ultimate trump card in the NBA- but over a long series mental toughness means a lot and thats where the Cavs have an edge. Adding Durant puts the Warriors in a category talent wise that is prob. unprecedented in the history of the league- but the one little caveat there is that Durant has some questions about his mental toughness- always has. If there is something that is exploitable thats what it is--- and it seems to play against the Cavs strength.
Sounds like a lot of more wishful thinking to me....

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 is there a way to ban Wiggy if he doesn't show up when the Cavs lose?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was also a better player than LBJ too...
They probably go down as 1-2 all time in most people's minds so they will forever be connected and compared. The gap probably isn't as large as most people make it out to be or don't want to admit.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably go down as 1-2 all time in most people's minds so they will forever be connected and compared. The gap probably isn't as large as most people make it out to be or don't want to admit.
Maybe so. It's subjective though because each person has their own supporting factors at what they think makes one player better than another.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um....not to be a dick, but if he doesn't show up not much need to ban him....
No I'm talking about after the dust settles - he'll be back.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is I don't want him back if he can't show up after a loss...

I know, and my point is if he cant show up after a loss he won't be back. And if he is back then he's back after a loss.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, and my point is if he cant show up after a loss he won't be back. And if he is back then he's back after a loss.
LOL we're not on the same page here....I would like if he NEVER came back. Does that help?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL we're not on the same page here....I would like if he NEVER came back. Does that help?

Makes a bit more sense, but if he does come back then why would you still have a problem with him? If he pusses out forever, then you get what you want. If he comes back and takes his lumps, what's the problem? I wouldn't expect him to immediately come back, why would he? Dude's a fan, and his team is going down. I'd probably need a break after too.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- the Warriors deserve their favorite status. As I have said before- I dont think I can ever remember a team in the entire NBA having 4 of the top 20 players in the league. Really- you could probably legitmiately argue they have 4 of the top 15 players in the league.

They deserve their status as favorites--- but if there is one thing we have learned is that if you have LeBron JAmes you have a chance.

2 years ago- LeBron got very little help- his 2nd best player for the series was probably Tristan Thompson- and it was pushed to 6 games and LBJ got MVP consideration from some parties for his other-worldly performance.

Last year- LeBron got help- most notably from Kyrie. When LeBron got help from Dwade they beat a really good Spurs team.

I understand why the WArriors are favorites- last year as well- and of course bet against them. (and won).

But when you have LeBron- you always have a chance. Plus- I just like the structure of the Cavs roster. No- they dont have 4 top 15 players. Ive seen assholes on here make the argument they dont even have TWO top 20 players (by the Kyrie haters)....but they have a team that is unbelievably mentally tough.

IF the Warriors are fully healthy and on the same page- they are gonna be tough to beat. If they struggle when they get punched in the mouth- like last year- and dont have the mental toughness and backbone- LeBron will beat them again.

itll be interesting to see who gets the breaks this year......i am a little bummed gobert got hurt- cause i think the jazz couldve made life tough on the warriors in the 2nd round.

Cavs have two top 20 players. You blow Kyrie up quite often - but the kid's pretty damn good, I'll give you that one.

And no one's really ever questioned how good Lebron is, at least I haven't. He's already on my top 4 all-time list, and if he wins another title/Finals MVP combo he's right there coming for Magic at the number 2 slot passing Kareem.

The GOAT slot has slid for him by my opinion. But number 2 is certainly within reach.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs have two top 20 players. You blow Kyrie up quite often - but the kid's pretty damn good, I'll give you that one.

And no one's really ever questioned how good Lebron is, at least I haven't. He's already on my top 4 all-time list, and if he wins another title/Finals MVP combo he's right there coming for Magic at the number 2 slot passing Kareem.

The GOAT slot has slid for him by my opinion. But number 2 is certainly within reach.

Jordan's ring count mighta been different if he had to face a 'superteam' like maybe Stockton, Malone, AND Barkley and Payton a few times...