• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot about Dray.

LeBron is kind of unguardable actually, but no way the Cavs outscore the Warriors 4 of 7 this time. Ws D is so much better than the Cavs D, and their O is noticably better too. It took putting together a superteam to beat him, but they did, and they will.
if the **Cavs** can get passed game 5 i would feel good about their chances....winning game 5 will be tough extremely tough for the Cavs though- thats the problem. Cavs need to get 1 of the first two.

I mean- if it even happens. Honestly- there is a reason why teams have NEVER IN NBA history faced eachother 3 times in a row.

something always happens to spoil it. as predictable as the NBA is at times- there is always a monkey wrench thrown in somewhere.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at him thinking Iggy will be the primary defender on LeBron not KD and Dray especially.
did i say that?

i just said if iggy gurads him he will be butchered alive. I can see KD covering him for sure.

If Iggy wants to guard him so much the better. LeBron was blowing right past him- Draymond isnt fast enough. LeBron killed him last year. you need draymond on love anyway. thats a great matchup vs. GSW.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Warriors can get passed game 5 i would feel good about their chances....winning game 5 will be tough extremely tough for the Cavs though- thats the problem. Cavs need to get 1 of the first two.

I mean- if it even happens. Honestly- there is a reason why teams have NEVER IN NBA history faced eachother 3 times in a row.

something always happens to spoil it. as predictable as the NBA is at times- there is always a monkey wrench thrown in somewhere.

Sure, it might not happen, but that would be a shame. Odds are, it's happening, and then odds very much are the Cavs are going down.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at him thinking Iggy will be the primary defender on LeBron not KD and Dray especially.

All 3 will defend him at some point. And kerr rarely ever had draymond on lbj last postseason wonder if that will change. He did a goodnight job in his limited time last year

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i say that?

i just said if iggy gurads him he will be butchered alive. I can see KD covering him for sure.

If Iggy wants to guard him so much the better. LeBron was blowing right past him- Draymond isnt fast enough. LeBron killed him last year. you need draymond on love anyway. thats a great matchup vs. GSW.

All this is whistling past the graveyard. You are an astute basketball fan. You know if these teams meet up healthy the Cavs have maybe a 10% chance. You know this.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i say that?

So cocky it's actually funny for a franchise that has been so shitty

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So cocky it's actually funny for a franchise that has been so shitty

They aren't the least bit shitty anymore. Like I said, LeBron is such an alltime great player that the Ws had to form the Avengers to beat him. But they did just that.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, keep calling him on his bullshit and he'll put you on ignore so he can troll you and hide from reprisals. oh, and i forgot, come up with some wacked idiocy that you're a stalker...

Wiggy proved by a WIDE margin that he's the biggest pussy on these boards with that sad shit...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

let him keep me on ignore FOREVER. it only proves i punked his sad ass out...
Be careful or the ignore police will point out that only 3 of 20 posters interact with you while everyone else has you on ignore. :dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this is whistling past the graveyard. You are an astute basketball fan. You know if these teams meet up healthy the Cavs have maybe a 10% chance. You know this.
LOL....10% cmon now. heard the same shit last year.

I mean- it really depends on the Warriors though. I know the Cavs dont have have 4 top 15 players and that kind of upper level talent all over the roster-- but the Cavs are definitely mentally tougher.

Durant should be interesting. I cant wait to see how he responds. If he takes the bull by the horns- its gonna be tough to beat them- if he gets tight and LeBron smells blood- the Cavs will win.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the **Cavs** can get passed game 5 i would feel good about their chances....winning game 5 will be tough extremely tough for the Cavs though- thats the problem. Cavs need to get 1 of the first two.

Not if you're down 3-1 again

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone loves MJ and he was more egotistical and self centered than LeBron. He kind of still is.
He was also a better player than LBJ too...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....10% cmon now. heard the same shit last year.

I mean- it really depends on the Warriors though. I know the Cavs dont have have 4 top 15 players and that kind of upper level talent all over the roster-- but the Cavs are definitely mentally tougher.

Durant should be interesting. I cant wait to see how he responds. If he takes the bull by the horns- its gonna be tough to beat them- if he gets tight and LeBron smells blood- the Cavs will win.

Again, do you really think these two teams are like last year? Just stop it, we both know the deal.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if you're down 3-1 again
true. the Cavs need it at 2-2. I dont see the Warriors winning a Game 6 in Cleveland- and LeBron is the ultimate game 7 trump card.

if the Warriors are in position to close it out during game 5- that could get ugly.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't the least bit shitty anymore. Like I said, LeBron is such an alltime great player that the Ws had to form the Avengers to beat him. But they did just that.

Did we forget that draymond and bogut were out game 5? Even without Durant warriors are the favorites

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we forget that draymond and bogut were out game 5? Even without Durant warriors are the favorites

Without Durant I'd say they are only slight favorites.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, do you really think these two teams are like last year? Just stop it, we both know the deal.
the Warriors def. added talnet but they added a guy who has real mental toughness questions to a team that laid down and got butt-fucked after being punched in the jaw last year.

Talent is the ultimate trump card in the NBA- but over a long series mental toughness means a lot and thats where the Cavs have an edge. Adding Durant puts the Warriors in a category talent wise that is prob. unprecedented in the history of the league- but the one little caveat there is that Durant has some questions about his mental toughness- always has. If there is something that is exploitable thats what it is--- and it seems to play against the Cavs strength.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Warriors def. added talnet but they added a guy who has real mental toughness questions to a team that laid down and got butt-fucked after being punched in the jaw last year.

Talent is the ultimate trump card in the NBA- but over a long series mental toughness means a lot and thats where the Cavs have an edge. Adding Durant puts the Warriors in a category talent wise that is prob. unprecedented in the history of the league- but the one little caveat there is that Durant has some questions about his mental toughness- always has. If there is something that is exploitable thats what it is--- and it seems to play against the Cavs strength.

Words. Again, deep down you know what's up.