• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

"get off my lawn"...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is he's been the best representation for the Cavs/Lebron fanbase today.

Hell, keep calling him on his bullshit and he'll put you on ignore so he can troll you and hide from reprisals. oh, and i forgot, come up with some wacked idiocy that you're a stalker...

Wiggy proved by a WIDE margin that he's the biggest pussy on these boards with that sad shit...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

let him keep me on ignore FOREVER. it only proves i punked his sad ass out...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the ol' player-by-player comparison to really flex your knowledge prowess. You certainly don't look like a simp doing this.

Please keep delivering more material in this manner. Shit's riveting.
I mean- the Warriors deserve their favorite status. As I have said before- I dont think I can ever remember a team in the entire NBA having 4 of the top 20 players in the league. Really- you could probably legitmiately argue they have 4 of the top 15 players in the league.

They deserve their status as favorites--- but if there is one thing we have learned is that if you have LeBron JAmes you have a chance.

2 years ago- LeBron got very little help- his 2nd best player for the series was probably Tristan Thompson- and it was pushed to 6 games and LBJ got MVP consideration from some parties for his other-worldly performance.

Last year- LeBron got help- most notably from Kyrie. When LeBron got help from Dwade they beat a really good Spurs team.

I understand why the WArriors are favorites- last year as well- and of course bet against them. (and won).

But when you have LeBron- you always have a chance. Plus- I just like the structure of the Cavs roster. No- they dont have 4 top 15 players. Ive seen assholes on here make the argument they dont even have TWO top 20 players (by the Kyrie haters)....but they have a team that is unbelievably mentally tough.

IF the Warriors are fully healthy and on the same page- they are gonna be tough to beat. If they struggle when they get punched in the mouth- like last year- and dont have the mental toughness and backbone- LeBron will beat them again.

itll be interesting to see who gets the breaks this year......i am a little bummed gobert got hurt- cause i think the jazz couldve made life tough on the warriors in the 2nd round.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- the Warriors deserve their favorite status. As I have said before- I dont think I can ever remember a team in the entire NBA having 4 of the top 20 players in the league. Really- you could probably legitmiately argue they have 4 of the top 15 players in the league.

They deserve their status as favorites--- but if there is one thing we have learned is that if you have LeBron JAmes you have a chance.

2 years ago- LeBron got very little help- his 2nd best player for the series was probably Tristan Thompson- and it was pushed to 6 games and LBJ got MVP consideration from some parties for his other-worldly performance.

Last year- LeBron got help- most notably from Kyrie. When LeBron got help from Dwade they beat a really good Spurs team.

I understand why the WArriors are favorites- last year as well- and of course bet against them. (and won).

But when you have LeBron- you always have a chance. Plus- I just like the structure of the Cavs roster. No- they dont have 4 top 15 players. Ive seen assholes on here make the argument they dont even have TWO top 20 players (by the Kyrie haters)....but they have a team that is unbelievably mentally tough.

IF the Warriors are fully healthy and on the same page- they are gonna be tough to beat. If they struggle when they get punched in the mouth- like last year- and dont have the mental toughness and backbone- LeBron will beat them again.

itll be interesting to see who gets the breaks this year......i am a little bummed gobert got hurt- cause i think the jazz couldve made life tough on the warriors in the 2nd round.

Anything can happen for sure but this is the NBA, the most predictable sport in the world

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, keep calling him on his bullshit and he'll put you on ignore so he can troll you and hide from reprisals. oh, and i forgot, come up with some wacked idiocy that you're a stalker...

Wiggy proved by a WIDE margin that he's the biggest pussy on these boards with that sad shit...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

let him keep me on ignore FOREVER. it only proves i punked his sad ass out...

I wonder if he's got me on ignore now too, since he doesn't respond to me. Oh well, it's just a sports message board. We all know what's going down in June.

Unlike some of you, I'm a huge LeBron fan. He's easily #2 all time in my book and does many things Jordan never could. If for some reason the Spurs take out the Warriors I'm rooting for him to win another ring.

But the simple fact is that the Warriors took a team that barely lost to them last year, with injuries and BS suspensions to help, and then added the #2-3 best player in the game and improved their bench. The gap between the two teams is now dramatically greater. Barring injury, the endgame is obvious.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not claiming anything a lock by any means but... I would not be surprised if the warriors just boat race them kinda like how Milwaukee did to raptors

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me I only see three scenerios

1. Cavs win in 7

2. Warriors just clown them In 4-5 games

3. Warriors win a close 5 games

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Cavs win in 7 10% chance

2. Warriors just clown them In 4-5 games 20% chance

3. Warriors win a close 5 games 70% chance

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he's got me on ignore now too, since he doesn't respond to me. Oh well, it's just a sports message board. We all know what's going down in June.

Unlike some of you, I'm a huge LeBron fan. He's easily #2 all time in my book and does many things Jordan never could. If for some reason the Spurs take out the Warriors I'm rooting for him to win another ring.

But the simple fact is that the Warriors took a team that barely lost to them last year, with injuries and BS suspensions to help, and then added the #2-3 best player in the game and improved their bench. The gap between the two teams is now dramatically greater. Barring injury, the endgame is obvious.

see here's the thing. i don't have an issue with him as a player, and i understand why the league puffs the guy up to near-godly proportions. it's a business and that's who the NBA hangs their hat on as one of their biggest selling points(personally i think they go too far, but that's my opinion). as a man i think he's a weak, self centered and egotistical human being. he's proven it in the past with of the idiotic things he says and does...

agree with the rest of your post, though. if the finals go like i think they will the Dubs'll be hoisting another O'Brien...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone loves MJ and he was more egotistical and self centered than LeBron. He kind of still is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Cavs win in 7

2. Warriors just clown them In 4-5 games

3. Warriors win a close 5 games
Warriors wont win a Game 6 or a Game 7.

If they win they will have to blitz the Cavs and finish it off in 5. They wont win a Game 6 in Cleveland and wouldnt win a Game 7. Ill never bet against LeBron and Kyrie in a game 7- no way they would lose it, I can def. see the Warriors winning in 5

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors wont win a Game 6 or a Game 7.

If they win they will have to blitz the Cavs and finish it off in 5. They wont win a Game 6 in Cleveland and wouldnt win a Game 7. I can def. see them winning in 5

They won't lose a game 7 again