• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with you 99% of the time---- CL67 is obsessed with me though...its REALLY fucking creepy.

I am ALMOST curious to check if he responds to my posts even though i blocked him a while ago--- but unfortunately I can probably guess the answer to that. FUCKING creepy when you have a grown man trying to get on your dick like that constantly- let me tell you- i dont wish it on anyone.

Translation: i call him on his BULLSHIT and he can't take it, lol...

but let him say this idiotic crap over and over again if he feels like it. unlike THIS terrified petty, pathetic fuck my self-esteem isn't tied to the team i'm following...:lol:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't serious about the Durant Green thing, right?

Look, you know I have no issue with the Cavs or their fans and only troll you guys in a joking fashion.

Lebron is the best player in the NBA.

No debate.

But, Durant , WHEN HEALTHY, is 3rd best at worst behind Kawhi.

Green is so much better than Love that it makes up for the gap between Lebron and Durant.

Draymond is a better passer, a better defender and the better crunch time player.

Love is the better shooter and I give him the edge in rebounding.

But, like Stephen A says daily:

The best ability is availability.

So, if you are hurt or such a detriment to your Team defensively that you are unplayable, being able to knock down threes means Jack shit because your ass is glued to the bench.

At worst it is a tie. But, I personally think the edge goes to the Warriors.....if healthy.

He's obviously trolling here, even he knows how stupid these posts are.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12

Who in the great blue hell Mods the politics forum?

Holy shit, you got the same 3 faggots making 30 fucking threads a day, every time I click the "New Posts"

button on the top of the home page, I see 7 new threads that are usually full of biased retarded obscure

news web sites that no one's ever heard of. Someone needs to ban half the fucking cans that post in there,

just for fun, because I'm pretty sure they all live for this site.

lol I'm not sure anyone does. I remember , back when we had board mods and I was one, nobody wanted to moderate that cesspool. There was even some talk of just getting rid of it. But that's an awful lot of posts to give up. That forum far outdoes any other forum on here.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ihhh i get it- they werent "tested" by the #2 seed Raptors going to 6 games last year.

They were tested in the sense that they lost 2 games. But no one really tested them last year until they got to the finals.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd sport Ron Jeremy's penis on my avi for a month if I lost a bet and if @trojanfan12 would allow it.

fac.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

25 -- The comeback from a 25-point halftime deficit was the largest such comeback in NBA postseason history.

1.2 -- The Cavaliers’ win probability was 1.2 percent at halftime.

17 -- LeBron James recorded his 17th career postseason triple-double, with 41 points, 13 rebounds and 12 assists. Only Magic Johnson has more (30).

5,670 -- James has 5,670 career postseason points, passing Kobe Bryant for third all-time.

Russell Westbrook had the other). There had been only five in NBA postseason history prior to Wednesday.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25 -- The comeback from a 25-point halftime deficit was the largest such comeback in NBA postseason history.

1.2 -- The Cavaliers’ win probability was 1.2 percent at halftime.

17 -- LeBron James recorded his 17th career postseason triple-double, with 41 points, 13 rebounds and 12 assists. Only Magic Johnson has more (30).

5,670 -- James has 5,670 career postseason points, passing Kobe Bryant for third all-time.

Russell Westbrook had the other). There had been only five in NBA postseason history prior to Wednesday.

Hey, those Cavs are looking good! Wanna make a bet on whether they win the title or the Warriors do?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most of you will be wrong once again

It's not that hard to figure out

Lebron>>>>Durant (lebron lite) + Choker + injury prone

Kevin Love>>Green + ugly

Kyrie>Curry + Choker in the finals/light skinned

Our top 3 is better, there advantage is they have a 4th all star, but when Smith is on he can hit 3's just as well if not better...not very hard to figure out...Last year they had a deeper team which was a big advantage for them.

You're not bias at all..

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God this is so fun to watch. lol.

The Greatest player in the game making the greatest play of his career.

More coming.

kinda sad Iggy and Livingston will be gone after this year from the Warriors.....wont get part 4 in all likelihood (if we even get part 3).

Boy that LeBron is a terrific player! Good thing the team I root for is going to destroy him in the Finals this year.

And weak troll attempt re their bench. Only Livingston is gone, Iggy already said he's re-upping. And in any case, not necessary.

LeBron had an epic run, but he won't be getting by these Warriors again ever. Needs to pick a new loaded team to join.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most of you will be wrong once again

It's not that hard to figure out

Lebron>>>>Durant (lebron lite) + Choker + injury prone

Kevin Love>>Green + ugly

Kyrie>Curry + Choker in the finals/light skinned

Our top 3 is better, there advantage is they have a 4th all star, but when Smith is on he can hit 3's just as well if not better...not very hard to figure out...Last year they had a deeper team which was a big advantage for them.

Ah, the ol' player-by-player comparison to really flex your knowledge prowess. You certainly don't look like a simp doing this.

Please keep delivering more material in this manner. Shit's riveting.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the ol' player-by-player comparison to really flex your knowledge prowess. You certainly don't look like a simp doing this.

Please keep delivering more material in this manner. Shit's riveting.

Especially when you get all the comparisons wrong. But he's obviously trolling here.