• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can replicate or exceed it yet.
Im betting thats as good as it gets.
Who was defending him?

Also, Tristan played 52 seconds in the 4th , as I thought.

He is playing better than last year and he averaged what?...30 11 and 9 in the Finals. Cmon now

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To trigger me? You are just another one dumb Warrior fan. It is really simple math. Why am I making a bet where I mathematically have worse odds than you? It is dumb but like I said since the Warriors are overwhelming favorites I will make a bet with you. You want an easy championship win like 2 years ago when the Cavs were injured but that's not how this works dumbass. Homecourt advantage is vastly in the Warriors favor and only increases your odds.

The bet:

- You win IF the Warriors win the title in 5 games or less against the Cavs.
- You win IF the Cavs don't make the Finals and Warriors win the title, in any amount of games.

- I win IF the Cavs beat the Warriors in the NBA Finals. (Doesn't matter in the amount of games)
- I win IF the Warriors don't make the Finals and the Cavs win, in any amount of games.

We tie/bet is off IF:

The Warriors AND Cavs don't make the Finals.
If the Warriors win in 6 or 7 games.

@msgkings322 Deal?

So it's official, we agree the Warriors are going to win. I've got a bet with a real Cavs can in gordontrue so now we can just let the readers decide who the sports puss is. Hint: it's you.

I mean this is just an anonymous sports board, so what if you lose, or I lose? Rep your team, make the bet. Or don't. Whatever

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's official, we agree the Warriors are going to win. I've got a bet with a real Cavs can in gordontrue so now we can just let the readers decide who the sports puss is. Hint: it's you.

I mean this is just an anonymous sports board, so what if you lose, or I lose? Rep your team, make the bet. Or don't. Whatever

I'd sport Ron Jeremy's penis on my avi for a month if I lost a bet and if @trojanfan12 would allow it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like you are pussy to me. You say the Cavs have no shot and don't want to bet. :L

I make avi bets sometimes. Who is the pussy? You tell me. Is it a bet or not?

You sport the White Sox and Warriors. If you aren't a real Warriors fan don't bother proposing an avi bet with me. Don't waste my time.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Warriors in 5". No the Warriors just have to win LOL Get out of here with that shit. Go back to your ghey bar

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you are pussy to me. You say the Cavs have no shot and don't want to bet. :L

I make avi bets sometimes. Who is the pussy? You tell me. Is it a bet or not?

You sport the White Sox and Warriors. If you aren't a real Warriors fan don't bother proposing an avi bet with me. Don't waste my time.

I offered a reasonable bet, you put a bunch of BS on it to weasel out. It's all right here in black and white. It's obvious you're scared. I mean , Cavs didn't need home court last year did they? You seem pretty knowledgeable so clearly you know the Cavs are toast.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is playing better than last year and he averaged what?...30 11 and 9 in the Finals. Cmon now

If he was playing better then last year, the Cavs wouldn't have been so bad for the last 41 regular season games, they wouldn't be in situations where they could have easily lost 2 of these first 3 games, and they wouldn't be down 25 at halftime vs the Pacers.

I said he played a perfect half of basketball.
Great in every way, including 0 turnovers.

I'm sticking with we won't see that bettered or replicated.

Im asking again, who was guarding him?
How many times was there resistance or hard fouls?
Every highlight I see is an uncontested dunk or open 3.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm.....I'm pretty sure most of us said they'd lose against WHICHEVER team comes out of the West. That isn't a prediction?

And most of you will be wrong once again

It's not that hard to figure out

Lebron>>>>Durant (lebron lite) + Choker + injury prone

Kevin Love>>Green + ugly

Kyrie>Curry + Choker in the finals/light skinned

Our top 3 is better, there advantage is they have a 4th all star, but when Smith is on he can hit 3's just as well if not better...not very hard to figure out...Last year they had a deeper team which was a big advantage for them.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most of you will be wrong once again

It's not that hard to figure out

Lebron>>>>Durant (lebron lite) + Choker + injury prone

Kevin Love>>Green + ugly

Kyrie>Curry + Choker in the finals/light skinned

Our top 3 is better, there advantage is they have a 4th all star, but when Smith is on he can hit 3's just as well if not better...not very hard to figure out...

Man there's a lot of stupid here.

And Vegas will give you terrific odds to make bank here. Good luck! :thumb:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man there's a lot of stupid here.

And Vegas will give you terrific odds to make bank here. Good luck! :thumb:

You could argue curry/Irving although curry sure sucks it up when it comes to the finals

Lebron and Love are significantly better than durant and green, so no debate needed

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could argue curry/Irving although curry sure sucks it up when it comes to the finals

Lebron and Love are significantly better than durant and green, so no debate needed
You aren't serious about the Durant Green thing, right?

Look, you know I have no issue with the Cavs or their fans and only troll you guys in a joking fashion.

Lebron is the best player in the NBA.

No debate.

But, Durant , WHEN HEALTHY, is 3rd best at worst behind Kawhi.

Green is so much better than Love that it makes up for the gap between Lebron and Durant.

Draymond is a better passer, a better defender and the better crunch time player.

Love is the better shooter and I give him the edge in rebounding.

But, like Stephen A says daily:

The best ability is availability.

So, if you are hurt or such a detriment to your Team defensively that you are unplayable, being able to knock down threes means Jack shit because your ass is glued to the bench.

At worst it is a tie. But, I personally think the edge goes to the Warriors.....if healthy.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't serious about the Durant Green thing, right?

Look, you know I have no issue with the Cavs or their fans and only troll you guys in a joking fashion.

Lebron is the best player in the NBA.

No debate.

But, Durant , WHEN HEALTHY, is 3rd best at worst behind Kawhi.

Green is so much better than Love that it makes up for the gap between Lebron and Durant.

Draymond is a better passer, a better defender and the better crunch time player.

Love is the better shooter and I give him the edge in rebounding.

But, like Stephen A says daily:

The best ability is availability.

So, if you are hurt or such a detriment to your Team defensively that you are unplayable, being able to knock down threes means Jack shit because your ass is glued to the bench.

At worst it is a tie. But, I personally think the edge goes to the Warriors.....if healthy.
This is the crap that makes people constantly have to bring Cavs fans back down to earth. They really believe their team is better top to bottom with zero flaws.

This fool actually said that Love is better than Green with a straight face. And he thinks Kyrie is better than Curry. Kyrie & Curry basically have the same job on their respective teams but only one of them has been successful equating to a winning record. That would be Curry.

You just can't fix stupid.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO wow this is stupid

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green and Love is not a debate. Green is the better player hands down