• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an avi bet. Warriors win a ring, I pick your avi for the next 4 weeks. Cavs win you pick mine. But it can't be super hardcore. Neither wins, no bet.

What's super hardcore?

Because I'd choose something like this

latest

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't make the bet bc you root for the Gheys of San Fran lol....but seriously your team has to make Finals first. There is no guarantee

I'm willing to call it a loss on the bet if they don't make the Finals (and the Cavs win). This makes the bet more fair because we both know the Cavs are a lock to make the Finals, unlike the Ws. And then once there the Ws are a lock to beat the CAvs.

So put up or shut up.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-for-20-- The Pacers were 1-for-20 in the second half when the primary defender was either Tristan Thompson, Channing Frye or LeBron James. Paul George was 0-of-4 going against Thompson in the second half.

EAD

Everyone sucked in the 2nd half for the Pacers.
I said I didnt see the game but wasnt he on the bench with Love/Kyrie in the 4th?

And to be fair, as bad as the Pacers were, James was better.
He pretty much played a perfect half of basketball.
Shame for Cavs fans that it was forced to happen in round 1 vs shitty team.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's super hardcore?

Because I'd choose something like this

latest

This surprises no one. Couldn't we keep it sports-related? If you find one like that of D Wade macking on LeBron wearing each other's Heat jerseys, I'd be down with that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an avi bet. Warriors win a ring, I pick your avi for the next 4 weeks. Cavs win you pick mine. But it can't be super hardcore. Neither wins, no bet.

Aren't the Warriors overwhelming favorites just like the last 3 years LMAO

And I told you I already have an avi bet. So not scurred at all. Just dont understand why you want that bet. If the Warriors don't make it to the Finals you should lose, just like if the Cavs don't make it

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't make the bet bc you root for the Gheys of San Fran lol....but seriously your team has to make Finals first. There is no guarantee

Both you and Wiggy are hiding behind "oh can't bet yet, we don't know the matchup!". Even though we all know your team is a lock to be there. Meanwhile my team isn't as much of a lock and I'm still willing to bet.

And in the end we all know this is because the Warriors are going to beat the Cavs, probably in 5 games. Facts.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you agree, Cavs have no shot. If you don't, bet me. Your choice will be your answer.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone sucked in the 2nd half for the Pacers.
I said I didnt see the game but wasnt he on the bench with Love/Kyrie in the 4th?

And to be fair, as bad as the Pacers were, James was better.
He pretty much played a perfect half of basketball.
Shame for Cavs fans that it was forced to happen in round 1 vs shitty team.

A shame? That is bad for everyone else he plays in the future. He is heating up at the right time and his 3 ball is looking more dangerous than ever LOL

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I told you I already have an avi bet. So not scurred at all. Just dont understand why you want that bet. If the Warriors don't make it to the Finals you should lose, just like if the Cavs don't make it

Again, reading is fundamental. If the Ws don't make the Finals, and the Cavs still win it, I lose. If neither team wins it, bet's off.

I already have an avi bet with gordontrue, why not have 2 bets? If I lose both I'll run his avi pick 4 weeks and yours 4 weeks. You can do the same with your two bets.

But I get it, you are scared. Can't say I blame you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both you and Wiggy are hiding behind "oh can't bet yet, we don't know the matchup!". Even though we all know your team is a lock to be there. Meanwhile my team isn't as much of a lock and I'm still willing to bet.

And in the end we all know this is because the Warriors are going to beat the Cavs, probably in 5 games. Facts.

It seems like you are the one who is scared. You say the Warriors are going to win it easy. Why not make the bet "Warriors win in 5" if you are so fucking confident. Also, if the Warriors don't make the Finals, you lose. If the Cavs don't make the Finals, I lose. One month long?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, reading is fundamental. If the Ws don't make the Finals, and the Cavs still win it, I lose. If neither team wins it, bet's off.

I already have an avi bet with gordontrue, why not have 2 bets? If I lose both I'll run his avi pick 4 weeks and yours 4 weeks. You can do the same with your two bets.

I bet you lost a lot of money last year :laugh3:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like you are the one who is scared. You say the Warriors are going to win it easy. Why not make the bet "Warriors win in 5" if you are so fucking confident. Also, if the Warriors don't make the Finals, you lose. If the Cavs don't make the Finals, I lose. One month long?

I'm obviously saying "in 5" to trigger you, and it's working.

So here's the bet I'm offering, take it or leave it and show your pussiness:

1 month (I said 4 weeks but whatever) avi bet. Warriors win the championship, I win. Cavs win it, you win. Neither wins, no bet. This will account for one or both teams missing the Finals. If your team doesn't win, you don't get to make the other guy change his avi. Capisce?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shame? That is bad for everyone else he plays in the future. He is heating up at the right time and his 3 ball is looking more dangerous than ever LOL

If he can replicate or exceed it yet.
Im betting thats as good as it gets.
Who was defending him?

Also, Tristan played 52 seconds in the 4th , as I thought.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your bet's actually more one-sided for Cavs fans then for you. Yet they still won't take it.......hmmmmmmm

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm obviously saying "in 5" to trigger you, and it's working.

So here's the bet I'm offering, take it or leave it and show your pussiness:

1 month (I said 4 weeks but whatever) avi bet. Warriors win the championship, I win. Cavs win it, you win. Neither wins, no bet. This will account for one or both teams missing the Finals. If your team doesn't win, you don't get to make the other guy change his avi. Capisce?

To trigger me? You are just another one dumb Warrior fan. It is really simple math. Why am I making a bet where I mathematically have worse odds than you? It is dumb but like I said since the Warriors are overwhelming favorites I will make a bet with you. You want an easy championship win like 2 years ago when the Cavs were injured but that's not how this works dumbass. Homecourt advantage is vastly in the Warriors favor and only increases your odds.

The bet:

- You win IF the Warriors win the title in 5 games or less against the Cavs.
- You win IF the Cavs don't make the Finals and Warriors win the title, in any amount of games.

- I win IF the Cavs beat the Warriors in the NBA Finals. (Doesn't matter in the amount of games)
- I win IF the Warriors don't make the Finals and the Cavs win, in any amount of games.

We tie/bet is off IF:

The Warriors AND Cavs don't make the Finals.
If the Warriors win in 6 or 7 games.

@msgkings322 Deal?