• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course it depends on health though- if Durant aggravates somethign and is out- good night irene. If LeBron rolls his ankle the Cavs would probably not even GET to the Finals.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brah....cmon brah. 23 brah.

HOP-OF-NUTS-Brah-How-u-like-me-now--meme-5429.jpg

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno.....if KD, Steph, Draymond nad Klay have to carry around Iggy's corpse thats gonna slow them down...

Obviously you weren't kidding when you said you don't watch the games. Iggy's been balling out this year, especially the second half, filling in for KD. And even if not, if you are hanging your hopes on the Ws losing because of a bench player?...

200.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you even saying lol
ehhh.....still kind of salty that Iggy got a Finals MVP because LeBron had zippo help offensively and the whole defense could focus/key in on him. Fucking JR was woefully overwhelmed by being thrust into the #2 scorer role and shit himself....fucking that one game the Warriors literally just let Mozgov score like 30 because they didnt care. Shumpert couldnt lift his arm over his head and Delly was LITERALLY hospitlized for exhaustion.

I mean- that was dfinitely a really good Warriors team LeBron singlehandedly pushed to 6 games- and that was after the Cavs blew some really nice late opportunties in game 1.

I mean- this is what its like to watch an all time great. I could watch sports the rest of my life and will prob never see an athlete play in Cleveland near as good as LeBron. I mean- Lindor right now is already being heralded as a potential hall of famer in year freaking 2- but he wont even TOUCH LeBron on a best-case trajcetory.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you weren't kidding when you said you don't watch the games. Iggy's been balling out this year, especially the second half, filling in for KD. And even if not, if you are hanging your hopes on the Ws losing because of a bench player?...

200.gif

I rest my case

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhh.....still kind of salty that Iggy got a Finals MVP because LeBron had zippo help offensively and the whole defense could focus/key in on him. Fucking JR was woefully overwhelmed by being thrust into the #2 scorer role and shit himself....fucking that one game the Warriors literally just let Mozgov score like 30 because they didnt care. Shumpert couldnt lift his arm over his head and Delly was LITERALLY hospitlized for exhaustion.

I mean- that was dfinitely a really good Warriors team LeBron singlehandedly pushed to 6 games- and that was after the Cavs blew some really nice late opportunties in game 1.

I mean- this is what its like to watch an all time great. I could watch sports the rest of my life and will prob never see an athlete play in Cleveland near as good as LeBron. I mean- Lindor right now is already being heralded as a potential hall of famer in year freaking 2- but he wont even TOUCH LeBron on a best-case trajcetory.

It was the most lopsided 6 game series imo. Felt like a 5 game series

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

200.gif
dude if Iggy's corpose thinks he can guard LeBron when there is Kyrie across the court- especially being a year older and slower- he will be butchered alive.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude if Iggy's corpose thinks he can guard LeBron when there is Kyrie across the court- especially being a year older and slower- he will be butchered alive.

You forgot about Dray.

LeBron is kind of unguardable actually, but no way the Cavs outscore the Warriors 4 of 7 this time. Ws D is so much better than the Cavs D, and their O is noticably better too. It took putting together a superteam to beat him, but they did, and they will.