• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 Champions MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree golf and baseball. Golf is probably number 1 in my book skill wise, concentration and mentally.

Not hockey? You are on ice with knives strapped to your feet trying to hit a hard chuck of rubber into a net with a stick while other guys try and stop you from doing that by slamming you into the boards while hitting you with their stick, yeah no talent involved there.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean my family is far from rich...middle class. My dad taught me at a young age but I never took lessons. We didnt play all the time and my first set were Wal-Mart clubs. I had them for awhile. I bet if I took lessons and played a lot more I could have been really good. It just was more of a hobby than something I wanted to become great at. I put time into it but it wasnt as much dedication as most. As long as you dont play all the time you dont have to be rich, it is an expensive hobby but not overly expensive

Which was my whole point, you can't say Golf is the hardest sport when only rich people have enough money to get to the top of it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which was my whole point, you can't say Golf is the hardest sport when only rich people have enough money to get to the top of it.

Sure I can, my family wasnt rich at all when I was young and I was on the course playing at 9 years old, didnt cost a lot back then as long as you got some clubs which I got my uncles old clubs, you could buy 3 balls for $2 and to play the little par 27 9 hole courses was like $6. Only rich people get to the top? Also not true, there have been plenty of pros who came from nothing to make it.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason idc much about Golf is because unless you come from a pretty wealthy family, there's almost no way you can start playing golf at a young age.

It's by far the most expensive sport.

No chance is it more expensive than hockey

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna sit this one more out. Too much research for this one

Ummm, its almost a wide open draft, yer starting to worry me!

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance is it more expensive than hockey
To get really good? Play everyday?

Either you live in a country club, and practice everyday, or it's just a hobby.

Playing once a week isn't going to get you anywhere.

My brother played on the Hooters tour, besides a set back when he was 19, he played 3 rounds a day, everyday.

But his mom (half-brother), had money, married a former golf pro, and he was raised at the Innisbrook golf resort in Palm harbor.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I can, my family wasnt rich at all when I was young and I was on the course playing at 9 years old, didnt cost a lot back then as long as you got some clubs which I got my uncles old clubs, you could buy 3 balls for $2 and to play the little par 27 9 hole courses was like $6. Only rich people get to the top? Also not true, there have been plenty of pros who came from nothing to make it.
You're old lol

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get really good? Play everyday?

Either you live in a country club, and practice everyday, or it's just a hobby.

Playing once a week isn't going to get you anywhere.

My brother played on the Hooters tour, besides a set back when he was 19, he played 3 rounds a day, everyday.

But his mom (half-brother), had money, married a former golf pro, and he was raised at the Innisbrook golf resort in Palm harbor.

I know anybody who plays on a youth hockey team it's at least 1,000 dollars just to play to cover the ice time. Not including the equipment which is probably in the thousands as well.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know anybody who plays on a youth hockey team it's at least 1,000 dollars just to play to cover the ice time. Not including the equipment which is probably in the thousands as well.

I live in Florida bruh, I have no clue how much it cost's to play hockey.

I do know it was a lot to play AAU baseball, but there's plenty of athletes that never played travel ball that make it far, same in basketball.

I'd actually say because of AAU, that Football has become one of the cheaper sports since there's usually no travel involved from what I know.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's basically a current player draft. I'm down for that I guess lol
Sort of, Trout, Kershaw, Harper, most of the young guys don't have rings, then google top 50 mlb without a ring and then add a couple of WC's that do..pretty healthy group

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hockey? You are on ice with knives strapped to your feet trying to hit a hard chuck of rubber into a net with a stick while other guys try and stop you from doing that by slamming you into the boards while hitting you with their stick, yeah no talent involved there.

Sounds ghey lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CitySushi you coming back for the baseball draft?

To use my favorite pick up line to women: Let me get up in this bitch. There may or may not be a comma after the "this" though. Probably why I didn't get laid a lot, but I'm just gonna say they were all haters.

But yeah I'll give this a shot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's basically a current player draft. I'm down for that I guess lol

It isnt a current player only IMO... I mean there are some great players but probably 20-30 HOF'rs. There are some good name from pre-1900. It is some research but not too much. I think some positions are pretty thin though. At least we get two champions, maybe we could change it to four....I am ok with this format though