• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 06.02.24 - Avoid the Sweep - Yankees @ Giants - 1:05 PM PDT

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? There is no poster on this forum named BamaGrad. Please link to what you are talking about so I can see it. Otherwise, you are either making stuff up or lying about not being a previous poster.
He runs SpirtsHoopla. Gotta go through him it one of his boys to post on this site

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He runs SpirtsHoopla. Gotta go through him it one of his boys to post on this site
He doesn't post on this particular forum so I still don't know what you are referring to. Your statement still indicates that you have posted here under a previous alias.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't post on this particular forum so I still don't know what you are referring to. Your statement still indicates that you have posted here under a previous alias.
One of the cats on this board ran to the super mods saying that I was a former poster who he didn’t like and he didn’t want him back on Sportshoopla. But the answer he got from the Mod was pretty much “shut the fuck up, we know what we are doing”. He just couldn’t let it die though. It was amusing at first

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snell to the IL again. What a shame

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going back aways to something MSG noted ..... 'Doval was a different pitcher until the last 6 weeks of last year' ... I think he is right on spot here. Something has changed and not for the better. Early on I seem to recall Doval being somewhat on the wild side but VERY difficult to actually make contact with. This year he seems also seems to be wild but also 'hittable' ... just don't remember him giving up up multiple hits in an inning. Not sure what changed ... but he just doesn't resemble the Doval from early 2023 .... and I'm not convinced that confidence has anything to do with what's happening ...

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going back aways to something MSG noted ..... 'Doval was a different pitcher until the last 6 weeks of last year' ... I think he is right on spot here. Something has changed and not for the better. Early on I seem to recall Doval being somewhat on the wild side but VERY difficult to actually make contact with. This year he seems also seems to be wild but also 'hittable' ... just don't remember him giving up up multiple hits in an inning. Not sure what changed ... but he just doesn't resemble the Doval from early 2023 .... and I'm not convinced that confidence has anything to do with what's happening ...
Whatever it is, I hope he figures it out. With all the Giants starters who only go 5 innings, he will be needed a lot to close games.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the cats on this board ran to the super mods saying that I was a former poster who he didn’t like and he didn’t want him back on Sportshoopla. But the answer he got from the Mod was pretty much “shut the fuck up, we know what we are doing”. He just couldn’t let it die though. It was amusing at first
Who did that?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random question but related to Snell. How did you feel about Matt Cain? He was, in my opinion, an underrated starting pitcher for the Giants but some thought he didn't know how to win.
Just my recollection, but Cain was consistent run support wasn't

Snell has highs and lows. Seems like it alway been that way