• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 06.02.24 - Avoid the Sweep - Yankees @ Giants - 1:05 PM PDT

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big talk from a “new guy”. Tz has been a reg here for almost 20 years. Mind your step.
If my presence here is too much for you to bear, you know what to do. I'll only take so much nonsense from that pants shitter

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a recurrence of the same groin injury that kept Snell out for a month earlier this year. Bummer
Random question but related to Snell. How did you feel about Matt Cain? He was, in my opinion, an underrated starting pitcher for the Giants but some thought he didn't know how to win.

sf1giantfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random question but related to Snell. How did you feel about Matt Cain? He was, in my opinion, an underrated starting pitcher for the Giants but some thought he didn't know how to win.
It wasn’t Cain’s fault, the Giants just wouldn’t back him up with runs. And the term Cained came to be.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Cain. He won some big games but was overshadowed by Lincecum. But the big game guy who I did not think was as talented as either Lincecum or Cain, was Bumgarner

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Cain. He won some big games but was overshadowed by Lincecum. But the big game guy who I did not think was as talented as either Lincecum or Cain, was Bumgarner
Interesting take. Bumgarner was really good in the 2014 postseason. Seemed pretty clutch when needed to me.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is our clubhouse. If you don’t like it, why have you tried so hard for 15+ years to hang out with us?
I thought the owners of this site debunked that fallacy. I believe it was Bama Grad and he told you or one of the guys on this board that very thing. I simply let the detective work go because it was amusing,

But I don’t believe you ever heard me say I don’t like it here. It’s just tiresome to hear someone whining and shitting on the team in every game thread. If you’ve been putting up with that for 20 years you have infinite patience

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting take. Bumgarner was really good in the 2014 postseason. Seemed pretty clutch when needed to me.
Exactly what I’m saying. I don’t believe Bumgarner had the talent that either Lincecum or Cain had but he always clutched up when the chips were down in a big game. He was the man

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the owners of this site debunked that fallacy. I believe it was Bama Grad and he told you or one of the guys on this board that very thing. I simply let the detective work go because it was amusing,

But I don’t believe you ever heard me say I don’t like it here. It’s just tiresome to hear someone whining and shitting on the team in every game thread. If you’ve been putting up with that for 20 years you have infinite patience
Why would you come back under a new alias (presumably after getting banned under your last alias) if you knew what you were going to? Seems rather unusual that you would want to post on a forum where there are posters whom you do not enjoy.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you come back under a new alias (presumably after getting banned under your last alias) if you knew what you were going to? Seems rather unusual that you would want to post on a forum where there are posters whom you do not enjoy.
I believe BamaGrad debunked that nonsense about being a previous poster. I just ignore the nonsense. But if you enjoy a certain poster constantly bitching and whining and shitting on the team in every game thread then we see this board differently

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe BamaGrad debunked that nonsense about being a previous poster. I just ignore the nonsense. But if you enjoy a certain poster constantly bitching and whining and shitting on the team in every game thread then we see this board differently
Cut the shit dude. Not fooling anyone.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I only recall DaMaBa (Dave Mathews Band), and he was from the ESPN board. Don’t recall BamaGrad.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? There is no poster on this forum named BamaGrad. Please link to what you are talking about so I can see it. Otherwise, you are either making stuff up or lying about not being a previous poster.