• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 1) Bucks vs 8) Heat

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care about general rules. I’m assessing the current Bucks/Heat matchup. You just want to troll because you hate the Heat.
Bucks with Giannis

47-16 - won about 75% of games

Bucks without Giannis

11-8 - won about 57% of games.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks with Giannis

47-16 - won about 75% of games- would easily be the best team in the NBA

Bucks without Giannis

11-8 - won about 57% of games.- would easily be in a dog fight against any playoff team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has zero to do with this matchup. Talk about THIS matchup or kindly shut the fuck up.
your an idiot.

the fact that the Bucks are easily the best team in the league with Giannis and are an also ran nobody without him is not relevant to the matchup?

analyzing which team has the best player in an NBA playoff series is not relevant?

either cut off the booze now or start back up and ride it to the weekend.

there is not a single fact more relevant to the winner of an nba series than the team with the best player usually wins.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your an idiot.
You’re - it has more power when you don’t Fuck up 4th grade grammar, floppy tits
the fact that the Bucks are easily the best team in the league with Giannis and are an also ran nobody without him is not relevant to the matchup?
Correct. I already went into detail on this matchup. Still waiting for you to retort any of that with something tangible. You have not. You’re just citing shit about generalities because you don’t watch any basketball outside of the Cavs
analyzing which team has the best player in an NBA playoff series is not relevant?
Not in this case.

there is not a single fact more relevant to the winner of an nba series than the team with the best player usually wins.
Again with your stupid generalities. What’s with the water in Cleveland, Rain Man? It seems like all you guys but Shane are autistic. That must be it. Shane moved out of Cleveland and got away from the water source.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re - it has more power when you don’t Fuck up 4th grade grammar, floppy tits

Correct. I already went into detail on this matchup. Still waiting for you to retort any of that with something tangible. You have not. You’re just citing shit about generalities because you don’t watch any basketball outside of the Cavs

Not in this case.

Again with your stupid generalities. What’s with the water in Cleveland, Rain Man? It seems like all you guys but Shane are autistic. That must be it. Shane moved out of Cleveland and got away from the water source.
if you are really denying the fact that the team with the best player is the heavy favorite in any playoff series I dont know what to tell you. It is pretty much the most universal rule in the history of playoff basketball. Its the first thing anyone looks at in any series. To ignore it is like to ignore a teams starting pitcher and and focus on their long relievers. Gerrit Cole? ha......im getting DEEP looking at the mop up guys--- WAY more relevant to THIS situation.

gmafb.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are really denying the fact that the team with the best player is the heavy favorite in any playoff series I dont know what to tell you.
I haven’t denied nor confirmed it. You’re just frustrated that I’m not as dumb as you are and won’t align to your agenda.
It is pretty much the most universal rule in the history of playoff basketball.
There are no universal rules in playoff basketball. If that were the case the Cavs wouldn’t have one lucky ring during 2 stints of LeBron.
Its the first thing anyone looks at in any series. To ignore it is like to ignore a teams starting pitcher and and focus on their long relievers. Gerrit Cole? ha......im getting DEEP looking at the mop up guys--- WAY more relevant to THIS situation.

gmafb.
You’ll do anything to avoid talking about this matchup because you can’t. Now you’re talking about baseball.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How often do you argue with dumb dumbs who are so stupid that they let you pivot to bull shit without calling you out?

You’re making the dumbest argument ever. You want to dismiss the dynamics of THIS particular situation to try and talk about generalities.

View attachment 326606
Debating wiggy about the heat, lakers, or warriors is a waste of time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks with Giannis

47-16 - won about 75% of games

Bucks without Giannis

11-8 - won about 57% of games.
I'll be willing to bet that most of their games without Giannis also came without Middleton as well

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just went through it.....of the games Giannis missed, Middy & Holiday only played together in 2 of those games.

It helps to not be stupid like @WiggyRuss and just say they are 11-8 without Giannis. That win % is much higher had both middy & jrue been available in all 19 games he missed

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your an idiot.
You're
Easily? Any Celtics fans wanna weigh in?

That's false.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am writing flawless motions and briefs for the court and I have half-tards on a sports website correcting grammar. It would be funny if it was not so sad.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just went through it.....of the games Giannis missed, Middy & Holiday only played together in 2 of those games.

It helps to not be stupid like @WiggyRuss and just say they are 11-8 without Giannis. That win % is much higher had both middy & jrue been available in all 19 games he missed
they are 11-8 without Giannis. About 56% of games they win without Giannis.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are 11-8 without Giannis. About 56% of games they win without Giannis.
You didn't read anything i said lol. Most teams wont be good when 2 of their top 3 are out in the same time. Almost every time giannis was out, so was jrue or Middleton and in some cases all 3 were out at that same time

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I call that asshat WiggityWack for a reason...

His usual hatred colors his "commentary" for a reason...

#sameshitdifferentday

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am writing flawless motions and briefs for the court and I have half-tards on a sports website correcting grammar. It would be funny if it was not so sad.
The grammar fix was subordinate. The real thing that’s been under the microscope is your hate generated agenda producing a fully retarded and lazy hot take.

So here we are now and the truth remains that in this matchup the Bucks are better prepared to survive the loss of Giannis in this matchup than the Heat are prepared to survive the Herro loss. Next round is a different story when it comes to Giannis.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The grammar fix was subordinate. The real thing that’s been under the microscope is your hate generated agenda producing a fully retarded and lazy hot take.

So here we are now and the truth remains that in this matchup the Bucks are better prepared to survive the loss of Giannis in this matchup than the Heat are prepared to survive the Herro loss. Next round is a different story when it comes to Giannis.
big time hate generated agenda to say the team with the best player, and even more so, the team with the 2 best players, is a huge favorite in a playoff series.

that is some radical shit. lol.....

Pat Mahomes isnt winning this game---- its the collection of backup O-lineman if you REALLY do the in depth analysis- see- I am so smart and contrarian and deep. (eye roll)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big time hate generated agenda to say the team with the best player, and even more so, the team with the 2 best players, is a huge favorite in a playoff series.

that is some radical shit. lol.....

Pat Mahomes isnt winning this game---- its the collection of backup O-lineman if you REALLY do the in depth analysis- see- I am so smart and contrarian and deep. (eye roll)
You’re doing it again, counselor. We aren’t talking about football. We’re talking about Bucks Heat. You must be the cubicle dweller on your team. They clearly don’t count on you to get up in court and make an argument. You’re just here to do the paper work. Good luck with A.I. replacing you and the role you play.