• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 3) Bucks vs 6) Pacers

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy made some kind of deal with the devil... the Bucks being struck down like a plague.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn out the lights

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Giannis, no Dame, but does it really matter??? Bucks have been beating themselves, literally, all season long...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Giannis, no Dame, but does it really matter??? Bucks have been beating themselves, literally, all season long...

Yes it does matter. You don't win games in the playoffs with your top 2 missing especially when 1 is a top 5 player and the other is a top 15ish player.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does matter. You don't win games in the playoffs with your top 2 missing especially when 1 is a top 5 player and the other is a top 15ish player.
Fire a 30-13 coach, bring in a pair of mercurial personalities in Malik Beasley and Patrick Beverley, not to mention bringing on the media-generated Dame soap opera...

Nah, the Bucks didn't sign up for this at all.

No Pacers fan should feel sorry for them after Stern made us play with all of six players the day after the brawl... The names of those six guys you may ask? Eddie Gill, Austin Croshere, David Harrison, John Edwards, Fred Jones, and (current Suns GM) James Jones.

Yeah, no tears for the Bucks from here.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire a 30-13 coach, bring in a pair of mercurial personalities in Malik Beasley and Patrick Beverley, not to mention bringing on the media-generated Dame soap opera...

Nah, the Bucks didn't sign up for this at all.

No Pacers fan should feel sorry for them after Stern made us play with all of six players the day after the brawl... The names of those six guys you may ask? Eddie Gill, Austin Croshere, David Harrison, John Edwards, Fred Jones, and (current Suns GM) James Jones.

Yeah, no tears for the Bucks from here.

It's amazing how you constantly manage to outstupid yourself.

It's like your superpower or something.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Indy playing well but these are not the Bucks without Giannis and Lillard

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the Pistons fans at? :scratch:

Call it karma that you're still in the cellar... @logic @Stakesarehigh

Karma for what? Your guy going ape shit? Winning a title? Making 6 consecutive ECF?
Karma got nothing to do with it; Gores is just a shitty owner.
And we will have just as many rings as Indy this year and a better draft pick. Oh, and some things to hang in the rafters.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how you constantly manage to outstupid yourself.

It's like your superpower or something.
It’s almost like he’s trying to be Buckalis. He’s making a team that is likable and fun to watch and trying to turn people against it by being a huge dick.

The fact that ha can still seem to blame things on and event that happened 20 years ago is amazing.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma for what? Your guy going ape shit? Winning a title? Making 6 consecutive ECF?
Karma got nothing to do with it; Gores is just a shitty owner.
And we will have just as many rings as Indy this year and a better draft pick. Oh, and some things to hang in the rafters.
16 then 36 now… The fact that my opinion has changed little through all this time should speak volumes. And it won’t change as I enter middle-age. That was our one chance at a title and the league flat out decided they didn’t want it.

Your people in Detroit were trash and karma has effectively struck you down.

And don’t give me the bullshit that Stern was “protecting the integrity of the game”… He was nothing more that fulfilling his money-leaching agenda. Rot in hell, David.

And no, I still don’t feel sorry for the Bucks for all the pieces they’ve missed this series. @trojanfan12

Series not over yet.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s almost like he’s trying to be Buckalis. He’s making a team that is likable and fun to watch and trying to turn people against it by being a huge dick.

The fact that ha can still seem to blame things on and event that happened 20 years ago is amazing.
The fact that you’re referencing a poster that no longer posts here suggests you may need to get a life.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 then 36 now… The fact that my opinion has changed little through all this time should speak volumes. And it won’t change as I enter middle-age. That was our one chance at a title and the league flat out decided they didn’t want it.

Your people in Detroit were trash and karma has effectively struck you down.

And don’t give me the bullshit that Stern was “protecting the integrity of the game”… He was nothing more that fulfilling his money-leaching agenda. Rot in hell, David.

And no, I still don’t feel sorry for the Bucks for all the pieces they’ve missed this series. @trojanfan12

Series not over yet.

Uh, why the fuck would I care if you feel sorry for the Bucks?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, why the fuck would I care if you feel sorry for the Bucks?
You mean that wasn't the reason you used the same tired line you've been copying and pasting for the last ten years? :scratch:

I know basketball and I have nothing to prove to you, so I suggest finding new material.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean that wasn't the reason you used the same tired line you've been copying and pasting for the last ten years? :scratch:

I know basketball and I have nothing to prove to you, so I suggest finding new material.

Are you off your meds again?

Or just trying to outstupid yourself again?