• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what took you so long to answer?? Guess you're not smart.

So earlier today Rock swore up and down and that a source told him those were Staties. Now they are National Guard.

Hilarious.

Now what was the black box in the dudes hand and why were they running AWAY from an area they are stationed to defend.

no, i said undercover staties often dress like that, and the link CLEARLY states thats the case...they get training from craft. its common place. i said this earlier, but you ignored it.

CST's are at every open air event theyre asked to be at.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
That's why you can't JD us, Buccs. There's no getting out of this place. I guaranty Johnny's been snooping... no way he's not.

he has logged on...if you pull up his profile it shows he has....but i have done it before...i entered an era of unparalleled productivity.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the initial reports of a dark skinned man in a black top and tan pants running from the scene??

Yeah...those dudes are a great source of defense.

CST's

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucky's restarted his computer 1,452 times now... still doesn't know why he can't get on the CBS site.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you being a bit hypocritical? Calm down, let's have a conversation...

I disagree with idea this kid has a chance at walking. Highly doubt there's even a trial...he plea's down to save his life...and spends the rest of his life as a lab rat for the FBI...

Wish you were right...but look at the case history of the few folks that were charged and tried in Civilian court since September 11, 2001 - not a great success rate. Which is why so many dont want them to got that route.
Again, once we give them the US Citizen status, they are citizens wheather we like it or not.

Same as child molestors - we live in a nation of rules of law, I just don't trust 90% of the population to do the right thing - too many stupid people on jury duty.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been 116 Boston Marathons and we are just now figuring out that CSTs have always been scheduled to be there because of the size of the marathon

Bull to the shit

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what took you so long to answer?? Guess you're not smart.

So earlier today Rock swore up and down and that a source told him those were Staties. Now they are National Guard.

Hilarious.

Now what was the black box in the dudes hand and why were they running AWAY from an area they are stationed to defend.

black boxes were radiation detectors

heres the link, pics and all...laugh, laugh at yourself...or punch yourself i the nuts
» Military Men Witnessed At Boston Bombing Identified As National Guard CST Teams Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has logged on...if you pull up his profile it shows he has....but i have done it before...i entered an era of unparalleled productivity.

Well that doesn't make any sense to me...

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Napoli leading the league in RBI's. Might be the steal of the offseason if he can stay on the field.

John Buck was a throw in with the Dickey deal 7Hr's 22 rbi, not bad

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Affleck and Matt Damon will be taking turns rubbing jism on each other's asses while Dropkick Murphy's blasts from the loud speaker during the 7th inning stretch

awesome, are tickets still available!?!?!?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people knew this was going to happen and did nothing to stop it.

CSTs are routinely performed at these large events, yet nobody knew what they were until a few days ago.

sheep

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
black boxes were radiation detectors

heres the link, pics and all...laugh, laugh at yourself...or punch yourself i the nuts
» Military Men Witnessed At Boston Bombing Identified As National Guard CST Teams Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Hey rock, if you want to provide some damning proof, try to make sure you ACTUALLY read what you are presenting. I guess you missed this part...

It is, of course, also possible that he was indeed working for Craft International, in which case his presence remains a mystery. Either way, the FBI needs to address this picture