• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i kind of get why zig is on hiatus.....dickshot bailed and why i went AWOL for a long while

this place makes you a worse person...

Link?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad somebody is able to actually answer a question without getting all huffy and puffy like a little bitch and then linking a site that specializes in rumors.

Snopes specializes in DEBUNKING rumors...

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i kind of get why zig is on hiatus.....dickshot bailed and why i went AWOL for a long while

this place makes you a worse person...

once the jets board picks up a fan or two, i'll be over there

this is why i said we should have multiple threads, concentrate all the pointless arguments to 1 thread

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

their NOT craft international LOL

its national guard CST teams..civil support teams...theyre COMMON at public events like this...smart people know this femaleB. youre "black item in their hands" is a radiation detector LOL

dummy

Military Men Witnessed At Boston Bombing Identified As National Guard CST Teams

Finally, an explanation emerges for presence of men in black and tan uniforms

April 21, 2013
After days of speculation and calls for officials to provide an explanation, it has emerged that the unidentified military style group pictured at the scene of the Boston bombing both before and after the explosions could be National Guard Civil Support Teams (CSTs) that were pre-scheduled to be at the event.

CSTs are The National Guard’s full-time response force for emergencies or terrorist events involving weapons of mass destruction, toxic chemicals, or natural disasters. CSTs are routinely pre-staged at large public events to help mitigate risks and assist civilian authorities.
A report published on silive on Saturday, notes that Defense Secretary Hagel has decided to rescind a decision to defund 24th National Guard Weapons of Mass Destruction-Civil Support Team (WMD-CST). The team is described as “The only U.S. military team assigned to New York City to support first responders in case of a disaster.”
Within the report it is stated that “Members of the New York unit were less than a block away from the deadly April 15 explosions at the Boston Marathon. They were part of a survey squad deployed at the request of their counterpart unit in Massachusetts.”
The report notes that “Each U.S. state and territory has at least one of the specially trained National Guard response teams,” and that “WMD-CSTs are trained to provide rapid military support to civil authorities in the event of a chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear threat.”
This would explain why one of the military men was pictured holding a radiation monitoring device in the immediate aftermath of the bombing.

In a separate April 16 report by Global Security Newswire, it is noted that members of the New York CST team were dispatched to Boston on the Friday before the event, and were scheduled to be in place at the Marathon on the Monday:
The roughly 20-person New York unit — based at Fort Hamilton in Brooklyn — dispatched five personnel to Boston after receiving a request last Friday from the Massachusetts state government, said Eric Durr, public information director for the New York state Military and Naval Affairs Division.
“Anytime you’ve got a high-key event where there’s lots of people, there’s usually a … unit from a civil support team in the area to provide assistance to first responders,” Durr told Global Security Newswire by telephone. He declined to discuss specifics of how the 24th personnel provided assistance following the Monday attack.
In a report published April 16, one day after the Boston bombing, the Wisconsin Department of Military Affairs featured the activities and exercises of their own state CST team. Within the report, Wisconsin CST commander Lt. Col. David W. May states “There are two CSTs that are engaged out there (in Boston) in the response… In fact, one of the first images that I saw was the Massachusetts CST was actually right there.”
Is May referring to the images of the military types that were pictured all over the scene? It seems highly likely.
A picture published by The London Guardian that was not widely circulated shows more of the military type men at the scene after the bombs went off. Although these men are dressed in similar garb, they are more clearly identified as CST support members.

As to why one of the military types at the scene appeared to be wearing a Navy Seal or Craft International logo on his hat, it has been suggested that it is fairly routine for police and military to receive training from Craft, as well as other private military contractor groups, and from former Navy Seals. It is also possible that this person was an ex Seal or just purchased a Craft baseball cap, which are available to buy online.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You're an idiot if you believe this was a terrorist plot....what it was? Was a carefully planned government operation to curb enthusiasm for running. They government wants us FAT!!!"

Who are you fake quoting??

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 390,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, it gets WORSE!

images

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CSTs are The National Guard’s full-time response force for emergencies or terrorist events involving weapons of mass destruction, toxic chemicals, or natural disasters. CSTs are routinely pre-staged at large public events to help mitigate risks and assist civilian authorities.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its national guard CST teams..civil support teams...theyre COMMON at public events like this...smart people know this femaleB. youre "black item in their hands" is a radiation detector LOL
Then what took you so long to answer?? Guess you're not smart.

So earlier today Rock swore up and down and that a source told him those were Staties. Now they are National Guard.

Hilarious.

Now what was the black box in the dudes hand and why were they running AWAY from an area they are stationed to defend.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you just said that you want about half of the bombing suspects constitutional rights violated and/or waived...

Can't have it both ways.

No I didn't...actually, as much as I hate it, I am glad they are being treated as criminals and not enemy combatants. It's a slippery slope when US citizens are given EC status. My concern is how easy we grant citizenship to everyone who wants it.

And as for violating their rights...they will get a high priced lawyer and be set free, then I wanted them hunted down in the streets.

Tell me where I wanted half their rights violated please.

PS - Boston gave up the "illegal search and seizure" to armed police and federal officials pretty damn fast.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
once the jets board picks up a fan or two, i'll be over there

this is why i said we should have multiple threads, concentrate all the pointless arguments to 1 thread

it cant be done...because deep down every one of us love taking a swipe....may not be today or even tomorrow...but we always do

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snopes - groundbreaking myth they busted

One fictional legend said that the children's nursery rhyme "Sing a song of sixpence" was really a reference used by pirates to recruit members.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it cant be done...because deep down every one of us love taking a swipe....may not be today or even tomorrow...but we always do

That's why you can't JD us, Buccs. There's no getting out of this place. I guaranty Johnny's been snooping... no way he's not.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the initial reports of a dark skinned man in a black top and tan pants running from the scene??

Yeah...those dudes are a great source of defense.