• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Monstero, has that ball that he hit yesterday landed yet?

Yes, it landed and was promptly overnighted to the Hall Of Fame. They have a huge Montero exhibit in the works. Maybe he'll catch Brett Gardner in HR's soon, too....

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little surprised that Snoogins didn't take a victory lap after that thread. Funny it was mostly SportsHoopla regulars taking their jabs at him.

link me

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no love lost between he and I, but we had made some measure of peace just before the end of the CBS boards.

I'm sure I was one of the straws on the camel's back, but I don't think I'm the main reason he left. He said for awhile that he hated what the boards had become on CBS... the daily constant bitch fest.

And the bitch-fests that were going on that day were unrelated to me.

I know he didn't want me here, but I don't think my arrival was what caused him to leave.

Think your arrival was the match that lit the fire of an area that was already soaked with Gasoline from the Daily Bitch fits on this board.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally missed all the fun. I was still a refugee at that time searching for a new community. I missed JD's meltdown entirely.

why am i constantly mentioned by someone i never speak of?

seems creepy

im pretty happy this is the only garbage i see

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, and it's likely the older brother was a drug dealer which would also explain him being implicated in an unrelated 2011 Boston area triple murder involving cash and mary jane....

Don't get me wrong, not saying that it's impossible that they were funded by a larger group, just saying all evidence so far shows otherwise

Plausible...but, a devout muslim drug dealer? Doesn't really jive...and let's be honest, we're not privy to even 10% of the evidence that's already been gathered...which leads me back to it being too early to be declaring very much...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think your arrival was the match that lit the fire of an area that was already soaked with Gasoline from the Daily Bitch fits on this board.

I liked JD, but if that's the case we're better off without him.

It's not as though we called his house and asked his wife who was better in the sack, Diane or Rebecca.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ox, you see this?

Indiana Pacers forward Paul George spent the past summer turning himself into a better player.
Now he's planning to dedicate himself to becoming the NBA's best all-around player.
A few minutes after accepting the league's Most Improved Player Award, the 6-foot-9 swingman promised to work even harder to attain the biggest rewards of all -- an NBA title and perhaps an MVP.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked JD, but if that's the case we're better off without him.

It's not as though we called his house and asking his wife who was better in the sack, Diane or Rebecca.

Dunno...he had had mentioned before CBS exploded that he needed to spend less time on here..

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why am i constantly mentioned by someone i never speak of?

seems creepy

im pretty happy this is the only garbage i see

two reasons:

1. I know you still read everything I post

2. You still say stupid things, I still make fun of stupid things, and everyone else reads me making fun of you while you pigeon holed yourself into not being able to respond...Win/Win for me

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yarbles!

Anyone here that can translate Redneck into English?

I told the ugly chick to shut up before I fucked her up the ass and then had her lick my balls.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no love lost between he and I, but we had made some measure of peace just before the end of the CBS boards.

I'm sure I was one of the straws on the camel's back, but I don't think I'm the main reason he left. He said for awhile that he hated what the boards had become on CBS... the daily constant bitch fest.

And the bitch-fests that were going on that day were unrelated to me.

I know he didn't want me here, but I don't think my arrival was what caused him to leave.

He was 40% of the bitching anyway.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i should stop being mentioned soon, or the rubber tits pic goes up as my avatar

one of CBS's finest pics

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?? That doesn't seem like Dickshot at all. Too bad, but at least I don't have to hear about the Reds anymore.

P.S.: So.....who has the pics in question?

Someone had to save them... let's see who fesses-up.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?? That doesn't seem like Dickshot at all. Too bad, but at least I don't have to hear about the Reds anymore.

P.S.: So.....who has the pics in question?

I don't but for your information Dickshot looks like the lead singer to 90s indy band Hum.