• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Napoli leading the league in RBI's. Might be the steal of the offseason if he can stay on the field.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point he's trying to make is that the weapon was used in a rouge act of violence not an organized terrorist plot. That's kinda been the running debate in here all day

A little early to be convinced of either...plausibility in both scenario's....

We know the older brother held some rather radical beliefs, does it go further than that? Someone was funding them....that much is obvious....

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worse than JD was about snuggles coming here...of course JD stupidly left rather than block the idiot...but rock's hissy fit was hilarious

Did you see the thread he made about deleting his account?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you got here before I did, but I read the thread from the day I arrived...Rock seriously spent HOURS whining about me and how miserable I make him...I thought he was going to post a picture of himself crying to convince zig not to give me the link

I remember now, Uno.

Zig mentioned he received an email from you and wanted to know how he should respond. Yeah, it's all coming back to me now.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worse than JD was about snuggles coming here...of course JD stupidly left rather than block the idiot...but rock's hissy fit was hilarious

AHhhh the true reason behind that "how do I delete my account" thread:laugh3:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I'd share this text message exchange I had with one of my friends who still works at CBS...

Me: "Dude... Wassup... U guys killed the message boards..."

Him: "Yeah.. They found that its sole purpose wound up being a meeting ground for homosexuas to come seek out mating partners.. .Didn't work well with our brand" They may bring some for of forum back eventually. There are some talks. But the boards as we know it is gone.

Me: That's crazy, too much work for you guys to maintain? have you guys been laying off again?

Him: Our group (CS) had no part of it for years. We did absorb some of those mods a couple weeks ago, but the decision to kill was already made. The unique users must not have been too compelling I am guessing. I think it was mostly the same group of delirious homosexuals that frequented it. You know the type. Feel free to voice your opinion to the help center, the more complaints feedback that comes in might help motivate efforts to kickstart whatever new forums are being discussed. It worked a bit with the new fantasy baseball redesign.

Me: Nah, it's all good... I'mm all set with fighting for the message boards, lol

Him:"There were some pretty stewed fuckers earlier, that's for sure. "

Last edited by a moderator:

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah...Would have been funnier if he mentioned snuggles directly...nothing really monumental there besides some guys fucking with him and he not taking it so well

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember now, Uno.

Zig mentioned he received an email from you and wanted to know how he should respond. Yeah, it's all coming back to me now.

:laugh3:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm a little surprised that Snoogins didn't take a victory lap after that thread. Funny it was mostly SportsHoopla regulars taking their jabs at him.

Andrew28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little early to be convinced of either...plausibility in both scenario's....

We know the older brother held some rather radical beliefs, does it go further than that? Someone was funding them....that much is obvious....

Agreed, and it's likely the older brother was a drug dealer which would also explain him being implicated in an unrelated 2011 Boston area triple murder involving cash and mary jane....

Don't get me wrong, not saying that it's impossible that they were funded by a larger group, just saying all evidence so far shows otherwise

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally missed all the fun. I was still a refugee at that time searching for a new community. I missed JD's meltdown entirely.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno....what's up with that avatar? Can we get "Monstero" back? Or Dancing Leslie Nielsen? That one was great....

Speaking of Monstero, has that ball that he hit yesterday landed yet?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate dancing for the CEO

fucking cannulated tubing projections

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little surprised that Snoogins didn't take a victory lap after that thread. Funny it was mostly SportsHoopla regulars taking their jabs at him.

There was no love lost between he and I, but we had made some measure of peace just before the end of the CBS boards.

I'm sure I was one of the straws on the camel's back, but I don't think I'm the main reason he left. He said for awhile that he hated what the boards had become on CBS... the daily constant bitch fest.

And the bitch-fests that were going on that day were unrelated to me.

I know he didn't want me here, but I don't think my arrival was what caused him to leave.

Andrew28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yarbles!

Anyone here that can translate Redneck into English?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny, i keep saying my name mentioned by someone

odd