• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The powdered milk was horrible, but that cheese recipe was pure gold. Had the texture of Velveta, but WAY better tasting.

There's an on-line petition to bring it back... for real.

Spot on! Govt Cheese was pure hydrogenated, processed dairy. They had to do it that way to perserve it longer. One of the worse things you could eat b/c the body would immediately store it as fat or cholesterol. Enough of it will clog your arteries for good

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One bad thing about the CBS crash is the lack of troll ID's

I doubt CBS cares, but how many page views were served every day in that community? How many ads? Their traffic just took a huge hit. There were a LOT of people pissed off about them just closing the community down without notice.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you being a bit hypocritical? Calm down, let's have a conversation...

If you want to hump the 6th, 7th and 8th, shouldn't you be interested in equally protecting the 2nd?

This is easy...this kid is a U.S. Citizen. End of discussion. But next time don't forget to include the 4th and 5th amendments...as they also apply.

I disagree with idea this kid has a chance at walking. Highly doubt there's even a trial...he plea's down to save his life...and spends the rest of his life as a lab rat for the FBI...

I fully support the right to bear arms. I take advantage of it myself.

And in the state of Massachusetts, I had to take a 4 hour training course to obtain it and pass a background check.

It's the people who say things like "I support the right to bear arms more than the freedom of speech, because when I have my gun, I can say whatever I want anyway!" who give me the fits of face-palming.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on! Govt Cheese was pure hydrogenated, processed dairy. They had to do it that way to perserve it longer. One of the worse things you could eat b/c the body would immediately store it as fat or cholesterol. Enough of it will clog your arteries for good

No wonder it was so delicious.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Uno, it looks like JLo is taking a shit in that picture...you into that freaky stuff?

She's crying because she gets abused...kinda like rock was at the thought of me coming here and then again when I arrived

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also find it funny that rock basically calls out the members of his own fanbase for being too cowardly to stand up to what they find inappropriate and instead bitch to the one person who would throw his own mother under the bus to prove he's got support from someone...

I would love to read the message sent by a pussy with no sack.

"He is asking questions that I don't like WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno....what's up with that avatar? Can we get "Monstero" back? Or Dancing Leslie Nielsen? That one was great....

See if you can find the thread from my first day here...it's rock...and it's hilarious

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt CBS cares, but how many page views were served every day in that community? How many ads? Their traffic just took a huge hit. There were a LOT of people pissed off about them just closing the community down without notice.

The page views are low hanging fruit, but it was very, very cheap inventory they were selling.

Same audience, seeing the same ads, over and over. The unique user count who frequented the message boards was very low. So they really were not making much money on that traffic anyway.

I'm waiting for enough time to pass and I'm going to check out how their traffic number has changed...

The CBSSports money-maker is the user who comes in and pays for fantasy sports teams. It's not the sheer volume of traffic.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to read the message sent by a pussy with no sack.

"He is asking questions that I don't like WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I can all but guarantee he's making it up..."regulars are emailing me about how stupid you are" is the new "I told my co-worker what you said he thinks you're a dumbass"

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's crying because she gets abused...kinda like rock was at the thought of me coming here and then again when I arrived

It was more JD than anyone. He has (had) a general disdain for a lot of us.

Rock thinks his wife looks like Ted Danson. A young Ted Danson.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more JD than anyone. He has (had) a general disdain for a lot of us.

Rock thinks his wife looks like Ted Danson. A young Ted Danson.

I don't know if you got here before I did, but I read the thread from the day I arrived...Rock seriously spent HOURS whining about me and how miserable I make him...I thought he was going to post a picture of himself crying to convince zig not to give me the link

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! Sorry to have missed that!

It's worse than JD was about snuggles coming here...of course JD stupidly left rather than block the idiot...but rock's hissy fit was hilarious

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you got here before I did, but I read the thread from the day I arrived...Rock seriously spent HOURS whining about me and how miserable I make him...I thought he was going to post a picture of himself crying to convince zig not to give me the link

And now Zig is one gone..