• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all ive asked for for several hours

and again, if it was a drug related murder (which again, blade said funds terrorism...anyone knows that, but its only convenient to him in his false argument)...why leave cash and drugs behind?

for the same reason they allegedly told the guy they hijacked they were the bombers

they arent very smart, which makes them failures in this line of business.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the same reason they allegedly told the guy they hijacked they were the bombers

but but but

blade just said it was to send a message to competitors

which is it, self?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because everybody already has him labeled an international terrorist working for al queda

doesnt sound like a fair trial is in his future.

Public defender will be pulled and a high priced sympathetic ACLU type lawyer will get the case ...get one person on the jury that feels for these guys (look at the hastag free whatever teh fuck his name is or will you marry me) and the jury will be a hung jury and he will be a free man.

I hope that is the case so that he has an "accident" in the streets.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but but but

blade just said it was to send a message to competitors

which is it, self?

Yep. That's what Slef is trying to tell you. You don't listen very well. You hear what you want to hear, see what you want to see, and read only what supports your opinion.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's so hung up on this "terrorism" thing...who cares if it was or wasn't terrorism by the definition? Far fewer people died than many of the other tragedies that have happened recently...because it may or may not be terrorism, it's worse?

I'm glad people are finally seeing how messed up rock really is and are messing with him about it

Its not any more deserving of a Moment of silence or respect than Waco.

But really..its time to move on. The guy has been caught and he will be getting his Trial.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Public defender will be pulled and a high priced sympathetic ACLU type lawyer will get the case ...get one person on the jury that feels for these guys (look at the hastag free whatever teh fuck his name is or will you marry me) and the jury will be a hung jury and he will be a free man.

he'll write a best seller before that though

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. That's what Slef is trying to tell you. You don't listen very well. You hear what you want to hear, see what you want to see, and read only what supports your opinion.

"slef" lol

you said:

they killed people and left drugs/money behind to send a message to competitors

CH said

so, you said its to send a message, CH said its because theyre stupid

which is it?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Word. They will play this up big time so that they can have an enormous media circus. Trail will be televised, and the networks will make billions off of advertisers. Meanwhile, Bostonians will get stuck with a $100 million bill for legal fees. They should have just killed the motherfucker.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock - it's likely that these punks = Eric Rudolph. Probably religiously motivated but not connected to some bigger thing. Older brother was a wannabe.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"slef" lol

you said:

they killed people and left drugs/money behind to send a message to competitors

CH said

so, you said its to send a message, CH said its because theyre stupid

which is it?

Not all messages are smart messages. Take you, for example. You haven't offered a smart message since the Boston Marathon ended.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

im probably more educated than you

i also dont think fox is a fair and unbiased source for news (most people who are smart know thats the case)

i read both sides of arguments and dismiss the ones that are frankly sill;y by common sense and deduction alone

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's he from? Maybe he's the one who ratted out OBL and the U.S. gave him a new identity and the 5 or 10 mill reward.

Actually, afte the administration outed him...they left him to suffer in Pakistan despite his pleas for political asylum in the US.

but, give me every dirty poor non speaking immigrant and I will give them an EBT card and a voter registration form! - Democrats

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"close the borders" is equal to saying "if u ain't born here, u can't live here"

it doesn't mean "lets crackdown on illegal immigration..."

because you say so? because you're trying to frame my argument in manner I am making perfectly clear I don't subscribe to? Why? because you can't have an honest conversation?

All those words when it's "you're a racist" that you really want to say...

Without closed borders...we can't have immigration reform. Secure or "close" the borders? And I'm open to anything...literally...anything...that's my only issue in this debate..that literally anyone can get into this country without much trouble.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock - it's likely that these punks = Eric Rudolph. Probably religiously motivated but not connected to some bigger thing. Older brother was a wannabe.

and i have no issue what so ever with that

again, we dont know whey he went to russia for 6 months and caugth the eye of the russia govt enough to warn the US about him