• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The vast canadian conspiracy. Secretly trying to get hockey to be the #1 sport in the USA through nefarious sites like snopes.com.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work for the State and yes this does happen... It sicken me. there are checks and balances in place to stop people from doing this... it just takes time for them to work

the EBT system we have is so fraudulent its sickening

you hear every wek about another store being raided for buying those cards for pennies on the dollar

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the "close the borders" crowd who repeatedly thump their chest about their "rights" in the constitution...

"Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses who are yearning to breathe free. The wretched refuse of your teeming shore"

-The Statue of Liberty

"close the borders"
:what:

Emma Lazurus wrote the Constitution!?

Legal Immigration =/= Illegal Immigration

No more than buying a home is = squatting in a home

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is from Snopes.com in their about snopes section.

But Rock is claiming its not a rumor mill.

You want a rumor mill? Check out the N.Y. Post. I think it's STILL reporting that 12 people were killed in the bombings.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is from Snopes.com in their about snopes section.

But Rock is claiming its not a rumor mill.

are

you

honestly

learning

impaired?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the EBT system we have is so fraudulent its sickening

you hear every wek about another store being raided for buying those cards for pennies on the dollar

Same here. I don't work in that department within the State but I see it all the time in my job. in fact i saw it last week.. paid in food stamps... walked in parking lot got into about a 2011 or 2012 lexus suv

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
think tonight the rays are going to skull fuck the jete right out of the yankees

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an easy myth to debunk, 50% of Massachusetts residents DONT need to be heavily medicated.

BOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTON
BOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTONBOSTON

129161956766086752.gif

Andrew28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who wants to bet some Vcash on tonight's Rays/Yankees game???

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Emma Lazurus wrote the Constitution!?

Legal Immigration =/= Illegal Immigration

No more than buying a home is = squatting in a home

"close the borders" is not a ringing support for any kind of immigration, legal or otherwise..

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terrorism

In the wake of the revelations about the violent nature of accused marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, investigators in the Boston suburbs tell ABC News they are probing whether he may have been involved in an unsolved grisly triple homicide of a former roommate and two others. The murders took place around the tenth anniversary of the September 11 attacks.
"We are looking at a possible connection with the suspect in the marathon atrocity and this active and open homicide in Waltham,'' Stephanie Guyotte, a spokeswoman for the Middlesex County District Attorney, confirmed to ABC News.
Tsarnaev, the alleged bombing mastermind who died in a fierce gun battle with police early Friday morning, had been training with one of the 2011 murder victims in an attempt to transition from boxing into a possible career in the brutal sport of mixed-martial arts.
The victims were found in a Waltham, Massachusetts apartment. They had their throat slashed, their heads nearly decapitated. Their mutilated bodies were left covered with marijuana.
It was a gruesome scene – but also perplexing to law enforcement. While drugs appeared to factor into the motive, the murderer left both the marijuana and thousands of dollars in cash behind in the Waltham apartment. While the investigation has been active for more than a year, authorities acknowledged they have had few leads.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terrorism

In the wake of the revelations about the violent nature of accused marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, investigators in the Boston suburbs tell ABC News they are probing whether he may have been involved in an unsolved grisly triple homicide of a former roommate and two others. The murders took place around the tenth anniversary of the September 11 attacks.
"We are looking at a possible connection with the suspect in the marathon atrocity and this active and open homicide in Waltham,'' Stephanie Guyotte, a spokeswoman for the Middlesex County District Attorney, confirmed to ABC News.
Tsarnaev, the alleged bombing mastermind who died in a fierce gun battle with police early Friday morning, had been training with one of the 2011 murder victims in an attempt to transition from boxing into a possible career in the brutal sport of mixed-martial arts.
The victims were found in a Waltham, Massachusetts apartment. They had their throat slashed, their heads nearly decapitated. Their mutilated bodies were left covered with marijuana.
It was a gruesome scene – but also perplexing to law enforcement. While drugs appeared to factor into the motive, the murderer left both the marijuana and thousands of dollars in cash behind in the Waltham apartment. While the investigation has been active for more than a year, authorities acknowledged they have had few leads.

I am sure it had something to do with drugs no doubt but I also wonder if these guys were killed to cover up their involvement in the Marathon bombings..it couldn't have been all about drugs

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an easy myth to debunk, 50% of Massachusetts residents DONT need to be heavily medicated.

It's actually much much lower a percentage

debunked

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terrorism

now all we need is a link

and other than repeated use of the phrase "may have been"...and you also said previously it was a drug related murder, but your article says they left cash and drugs behind

making it not a drug related murder

"It was a gruesome scene – but also perplexing to law enforcement. While drugs appeared to factor into the motive, the murderer left both the marijuana and thousands of dollars in cash behind in the Waltham apartment."

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"close the borders" is not a ringing support for any kind of immigration, legal or otherwise..

That's pretty ignorant...not surprising.

Discussing immigration reform, while the borders has as many holes as Eduardo Nunez's swing, is an exercise in futility.

Offering amnesty NOW, before the border is secure, will just provide justification for it to be done again in 10 years after another 10 million people enter this country illegally.

I'm all for immigration, as long as they don't expect social services when they get here...come here to work and BUILD a better life? I'd love to have yah!

Snoogins with the lack of anything remotely interesting or topical to offer, shall now call me a racist...