• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogs wife is not indiginous...

You have a better chance turning me against Jeter.

Irrelevant...no one is saying kick her back to Russia where the mail service sent her from...

Just secure the damned borders...then, let's see who we've got here uninvited already...if they're productive, contributing members of society? Please..by all means, stay...if they're criminals, or those just looking for handouts? Send them packing...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a whopping 17 MLB games today. Not sure I can remember ever seeing two doubleheaders on the same day, and a weekday to boot.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant...no one is saying kick her back to Russia where the mail service sent her from...

Just secure the damned borders...then, let's see who we've got here uninvited already...if they're productive, contributing members of society? Please..by all means, stay...if they're criminals, or those just looking for handouts? Send them packing...

dammit down, beat me to it

i agree.

lock up the borders

if they cant play nice, they cant come here anymore. fuck em

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way everyone. Rock is getting emails from anonymous message boards posters who are reading this thread

Shockingly, they all agree 100% with everything Rock said

ironically, i did get one...just one

i wont say from who, but i can post it if youd like

it was about femaleB and the backpacks

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all ive asked for for several hours

and again, if it was a drug related murder (which again, blade said funds terrorism...anyone knows that, but its only convenient to him in his false argument)...why leave cash and drugs behind?

if they take tens of thousands and leave behind a few bucks...
or take lbs of pot but throw a couple of oz. on the body..."yup, this must have been an accident. Looks like they tripped on eachother" -BPD

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and I could share beers together and talk anything other than sports.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a whopping 17 MLB games today. Not sure I can remember ever seeing two doubleheaders on the same day, and a weekday to boot.

Didn't Sunday use to be 'double-header' day back in the days before free agency?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Streets smarts" is the equivalent to the way you use the word 'education'. In truth, however, you can live on the streets your entire life, but if you don't have raw intelligence, you aren't going to have 'street smarts.'

do you mean raw intelligence or raw intellect, or perhaps the FBI acronym for their intelligence gathering systems?
there are theories out there that state raw "intellect" peaks in your teens/early 20's and fades without adding substantial information/structure to the brain.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Public defender will be pulled and a high priced sympathetic ACLU type lawyer will get the case ...get one person on the jury that feels for these guys (look at the hastag free whatever teh fuck his name is or will you marry me) and the jury will be a hung jury and he will be a free man.

I hope that is the case so that he has an "accident" in the streets.

And here I was so moved over your support of the Constitution...

Is the second amendment the only one you support, Pete?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am of the "secure the borders crowd"

BTW - how much have Down and Snoog spent on "B Strong" products in the last week?
How much of that is locally made?

Just wondering.

'cause I know both of you at least have a hat and a bracelet.

Answer? $0.00

I don't by into crap like that. I made a donation to the 1 Boston Fund...another to the Jeff Bauman fund...

Like usual...the more charitable tends to be the conservatives...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock - it's likely that these punks = Eric Rudolph. Probably religiously motivated but not connected to some bigger thing. Older brother was a wannabe.

a wannabe that spends 6 months "training" in Russia....drawing the attention of the Russian "FBI"

yup...right.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, i was long since out of college but was unaware of this:

In 2010, 2011, and 2012, Forbes Magazine has ranked Williams College as the best undergraduate institution in the United States, ahead of every Ivy League university and national liberal arts college, including Harvard University, Yale University, Princeton University, Amherst College, and Swarthmore College. In its 2013 edition, U.S. News and World Report ranked Williams as the single best liberal arts college in the country.

MRrUKW1.jpg

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. They will play this up big time so that they can have an enormous media circus. Trail will be televised, and the networks will make billions off of advertisers. Meanwhile, Bostonians will get stuck with a $100 million bill for legal fees. They should have just killed the motherfucker.

Another person that I was so moved by with his whole "constitutional rights" talk...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and I could share beers together and talk anything other than sports.

Nah...we could talk sports too...I grew up in the Yankees Vs. Red Sox trenches in Rhode Island...half the damned state were yankees fans growing up...

I know how to conduct myself...it just doesn't come across well in written form...