• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the fact is it doesn't take very many to pull this off. All you need is one guy calling the shots and 2 others carrying them out. Pretty simple actually.

you watched way, way too much 24 there jack

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were humping hafner and wells and the others so what's the difference with them being in the game against buehrle if he is a bag of shit. stop using excuses.. :lame:
Hafner doesn't play against lefties

Vernon is fine.... unless he's your 2nd best hitter

I'm not making excuses - I've said for months the Yankees lineup against lefties (until the guys come back from injuries) is garbage

None of the "well they hit the ball hard" or "they caught bad breaks" or "if...." from me - the Yankees lineup against lefties is garbage. Period.

And of all the lefties they've faced have thoroughly made them look foolish. Except Buerhle

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure - they're roughly the same age, but Johnson has thrown 40% more innings and has a career ERA+ 12 points higher

But I fully admit that Buchholz is killing him through 4 starts this season

12 points? WOW!

Twelve whole points, eh?

:hand:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the government has been known to give foreigners all kinds of free shit when they first get here. houses, money to get started, businesses, etc.

Hotel in my town is owned by a Pakistani who moved here 10 years ago. He was given enough money to pay cash for a 50 room hotel, and a nice, new 4 bedroom house.

its not so unbelievable to think these two were still living on the money the US gave the family when they moved here.

Land of Opportunity.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could you see something you actively ignore??

why are you doing this? im honestly saying i am lost...lost...by youre reference to "skulls and decrees" in photos of state police swat units

im being honest, gimme a hand

what

do

you

mean?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell us how you are flat out lying about it being me saying johnson was better than buchholtz. (even though i think he is) because i haven't had a debate with a sox fan this year about johnson being better than anybody on their staff. yankees fans yes.. sox fans no.

I was talking to VP, ass-nuts...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's working well..

johnson is the the jays 4 starter.. ummmm hughes. and nova.. yeah.. still working out well for me. :10:

CerealBoi.... did you maintain the CBS record logs on an external site, or did you lose it all when CBS went kaput?

I'm curious to know whether anyone has every used the term "working out well for me" to describe a pitcher with a 6.86 ERA (higher than both Hughes and Nova), or if Heatwave is the first

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are you doing this? im honestly saying i am lost...lost...by youre reference to "skulls and decrees" in photos of state police swat units

im being honest, gimme a hand

what

do

you

mean?

Why? Because I have posted the pics 3 times. The pics that clearly showed the skull and their decree or whatever. If you are being honest in saying you are lost, you are either very stupid, blind, or ignoring the pictures I posted. I gave you the benefit of the doubt this time and sided with you ignoring things you simply cannot fathom and don't want to believe.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the government has been known to give foreigners all kinds of free shit when they first get here. houses, money to get started, businesses, etc.

Hotel in my town is owned by a Pakistani who moved here 10 years ago. He was given enough money to pay cash for a 50 room hotel, and a nice, new 4 bedroom house.

its not so unbelievable to think these two were still living on the money the US gave the family when they moved here.

Land of Opportunity.

you know absolutely all of what you wrote is patently false?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because I have posted the pics 3 times. The pics that clearly showed the skull and their decree or whatever. If you are being honest in saying you are lost, you are either very stupid, blind, or ignoring the pictures I posted. I gave you the benefit of the doubt this time and sided with you ignoring things you simply cannot fathom and don't want to believe.

do you know what a decree is?

and what skulls, i dont see any

i see state trooper logos

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because everybody already has him labeled an international terrorist working for al queda

doesnt sound like a fair trial is in his future.

When you lie... Makes it hard to take you seriously.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JustinSellersLuisCruzJoint.gif

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know absolutely all of what you wrote is patently false?

I know the guy who lived up the street from me was given all that shit from the US Government.

Refute it.