• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are people truly claiming the US Government deliberately set up the Boston Marathon Bombings? The Government did this and not these two nuts jobs?

Listen it is suspicious that those guys were there no question to that but why would the government ever do something like this?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the skulls and decrees seen on their caps mean nothing to you?

Even if what you say is true, what is the black box and why would they run away from what they are their for??

what skulls?

decrees?

dude, youre being sucked in like a dude at stans glory hole

Andrew28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but other than that, you would have a point

So what are you implying then? The Russian gov't raised a suspicion with the US State Dept. so that means these 2 kids were terrorists? Again, the FBI did an extensive investigation/background check on the older brother and found nothing. Was he a radical Islamist? Probably...does that make him part of a coordinated "terrorist group"? Not really.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are people truly claiming the US Government deliberately set up the Boston Marathon Bombings? The Government did this and not these two nuts jobs?

Listen it is suspicious that those guys were there no question to that but why would the government ever do something like this?

The true theorists call it Sci Ops. Anybody with reason should at least question. Those that allow emotions to guide their thoughts are the lost retards.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The true theorists call it Sci Ops. Anybody with reason should at least question. Those that allow emotions to guide their thoughts are the lost retards.

I said I do find it suspicious but I do not think they are behind it at all.. WITH THE EXCEPTION of dropping the ball when Russia told the FBI about these two.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing i can rationally think of honestly

is that the feds knew there was a plan in place, and they, as always, know a lot we arent being told

from a rational standpoint, thats the only thing one can take away from this

like the theory that there were no "civillian heroes" on the plane that crashed in PA...but the theory that the govt had planted early versions of 'air marshalls' on the flight knowing something was up

not that i believe that

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us again how Josh Johnson is so much better than Clay Buchholz... That was one of my favorite stories you told us over the winter...

:israel:

Sure - they're roughly the same age, but Johnson has thrown 40% more innings and has a career ERA+ 12 points higher

But I fully admit that Buchholz is killing him through 4 starts this season

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't directing that towards you Cowboy.. Just in general I was saying it is suspicious (came out wrong and I hit enter too soon)

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just like Sandy Hook - I'm sure it has something to do with not taking away the precious assault rifles. Or pressure cookers. Or ballbearings.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave all offseason - "Yankees offense is a joke. They're terrible. One of the worst lineups in the AL"

Josh Johnson against that lineup: 5.1 innings, 4 runs, 8 hits, 3 walks

"He wasn't terrible"

VP.. buehrle gets lit up by the yankees he's a bag of shit

Buehrle- 7ip 7H 3R 2ER 1BB 7k's

But Buehrle is trash and the yankees kill him he's garbage..

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no, sane people dont believe any of that garbage

goes hand in hand with the moon landing being faked and 9/11 being staged by our govt

or aids being created to wipe out the poor, by our own govt

all silly

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 135,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently they want to take our guns. That's why they have faked everything from the Atlanta Olympic bombing, the moon landing, the first and second WTC attacks, Columbine, Jonesboro, Padukah, Newtown, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, George W. Bush's first election, both of Obama's elections, and the Boston Marathon bombings.

Oh, and I think they faked Gabby Giffords getting shot in the face. WHomever the fuck "they" are.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of constitutional rights, think this guy will get a fair trial?

He'll be found guilty, but live a better life than most Americans... but behind four walls.

Full cable TV and internet service, congugal visits, a menu from which he'll choose pretty much whatever he wants, etc. Very much like Hinkley I assume.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently they want to take our guns. That's why they have faked everything from the Atlanta Olympic bombing, the moon landing, the first and second WTC attacks, Columbine, Jonesboro, Padukah, Newtown, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, George W. Bush's first election, both of Obama's elections, and the Boston Marathon bombings.

Oh, and I think they faked Gabby Giffords getting shot in the face. WHomever the fuck "they" are.

well done

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes...but you also must apply occam's Razor at some point.

Too many would have to be in the "know" in order to pull that off. Someone would be bound to spill the beans in a case that killed innocent lives..

Besides what was the Aim in doing all this? Whats the Payoff for doing this?

Not to mention its not hard to manipulate things on the internet to paint a narrative you want.. with "sources"

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are saying you haven't looked at one of the pictures I posted.

Not surprising.

i have, and laughed

but i dont see what the fuck youre talking about

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"You don't even know what a write off is."

"But they do . . . and they're the one's writing it off."