• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose I should say with all due respect but I refuse to vote until two things happen.

1. This country does away with the two party system, it's broken, fucking fix it!

2. We are offered a chance to vote for someone who actually has our best interest at heart.

I know my opinions might not mesh with others but we are given the choice of voting for two sides of the same coin. Our vote DOES NOT really matter, it's going to be more of the same no matter who wins.

You realize why we have the electoral college right? It's because even back then the leaders of our country thought we were to stupid to actually decide who runs the country.

I personally DO NOT believe we owe it to anyone to vote, that's not really what our soldiers are fighting for, they will be fighting no matter who we vote for. In fact I suggest people stop voting all together maybe if nobody shows up they will finally understand we are tired of the same empty promises!

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick is in... didn't get the QB i wanted... I really wanted cam... then was going to settle on Steve McNair.... But then realized that my offense is Much better than i expected it to be from the beginning of the draft... didn't realize how deep WR was and ended up with some amazing receivers... so i did not need the scrambler/runnner i thought i did... And just could not pass on Brees....
I considered Brees, as I love my skill guys too, but with the talent if the D's, the ability of the QB to move the chains with his feet is simply huge

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, my un-drafted team just got a little worse. I'll still see what I can come up with, though.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post the play in game in the morning so our buddy Ritz can have plenty of time to think about his exit speech... Just playin'! But seriously i'll get things started in the morning time.

Interested to know who wants in the Golf draft while we do UK's basketball draft.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post the play in game in the morning so our buddy Ritz can have plenty of time to think about his exit speech... Just playin'! But seriously i'll get things started in the morning time.

Interested to know who wants in the Golf draft while we do UK's basketball draft.
I'm in for both

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unpopular opinion alert: Chip Kelly will have solid success at his next NFL job. He 29 got 29 and 2 INTs out of Nick Fn Foles for crying out loud, which might be the most remarkable thing ever the dude can coach. Horrible GM chip killed chip the coach. Just don't have him picking the players.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unpopular opinion alert: Chip Kelly will have solid success at his next NFL job. He 29 got 29 and 2 INTs out of Nick Fn Foles for crying out loud, which might be the most remarkable thing ever the dude can coach. Horrible GM chip killed chip the coach. Just don't have him picking the players.

I think he gets more shit than he deserves for sure.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't think I'd be in on golf

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see what UK proposed for the basketball draft, but there's a much higher possibility of me getting in that one as opposed to the golf draft.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect the shit out of your opinion, you know that. Obama is the first president I can honestly say has be questioning which side he's truly on. Having said that, George W Bush was also one of the worst presidents in our country's history so...

I am in no way being an ass hole I am simply curious what makes us the best country in the world? Aside from this is where we live...

As you may know I'm not shy about stating my opinions, however I usually keep politics and religion out of here because I really enjoy this space, and you guys... I don't want something to get this place away from what it is, which is a great place with great guys to shoot the shit about sports a few personal things and winning vbucks lol... But since you asked, this may be long lol...

This year Walker is 10 and in the 5th grade... This year my wife and I spent a (I should really take all the blame but I'll share:-) rediculous amount of money on Christmas... Walker got the iPhone 6 Dash and Reid got iPads, Walker and Dash got a PS4... Those are some of the highlights... My wife and talked about it afterwards and she wasn't all that happy about spending all that money, and honestly I gotta say I regret it somewhat... There are a handful of financial obligations that could have been handled had we even cut it in half... But I told her this... When I was the exact same age Walker is now, we used a little Christmas Tree that my older brother made in class as our tree... I got a tshirt that said "Hawaii 85" and it was 1987, and my mom was able to get us signed up to get a free lunch and a $50 gift card at Kmart a few days before Christmas... While most of them were pretty disappointing, that one stood out the most...

That story brings me to the point which is, opportunity... This country allows me to go from that Christmas to this Christmas... While I didn't make it to the pros, and I left so much on the table in terms of dedication... Playing a silly game got me to college, going to college allowed me to meet my wife and here we are today... I assume this could happen in Europe, but the experiences I've had in this country has shaped me... The hope that this country was built on excites me for not only my own but my sons futures... I know things can be even better because they have for me...

I come from a home of 7 children, 5 of whom never graduated high school, one who's got 15 months left of a 16year sentence for bank robbery... Most of my years growing up we were on welfare... That's where we need to do better... Poverty kills opportunity, it kills hope... Many on the Political Forum and Politics in general seem to forget the poor... They start to use them as scapegoat for all that is wrong with America... I agree, people must be held accountable... I agree that certain communities aren't as far as they should be... But it isn't the race that is the problem, poverty is... And until we can figure out how to fix that we will never be as great as we could be IMO... Sorry for the long post but that's not any easy answer to give without getting deeper than I like hamburgers... :noidea:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wlk3 remember awhile ago you texted me after I donated to support Dash's team and you said anything you need man let me know? Well here it is. I want you and you to convince everyone who is 18 in your family to vote for whoever you feel would be the best person to lead this country. Please WLK do this for me. My friends died in Iraq for our rights. My uncle died in Grenada for our rights. Millions of men and woman have also paid the ultimate price for our freedom and all I am asking is you spend 1 hour every 4th year to vote. Now the way I vote is probably not the best way to decide but its what I use. I don't vote for a certain party. I make a excel sheet of the candidates and do pros and cons on the 5 most important issues to me. Who ever has the most pros wins my vote. My wife never voted till she meet me because I talked her into the importance of it. I probably wouldn't have voted either when I turned 18 but my father also who served told me of the importance of it. So please WLK and everyone take the 1hr and vote its the very least you can do. Thank you.

First I'd like to say kiss my a$$ Ritzy, that was a promise for help financially or some other type of help... Now I have to go register again... :tsk:

But I have to agree with both UK and especially Nos... I honestly feel like the government is set, and whomever gets in just has a paycheck until their time is up... I would lean toward Bernie but Hillary is a lock IMO... I'd lean Rubio or Paul but thats it on that said... Either way I'd like the 2 party system gone as well as the electoral college... But that won't happen either... My question is if I were to vote for Mickey or even Hillary, what would be the point if I don't believe in either one...? I think you and all the other soldiers fight for much more than for me to vote for an empty suit, but I try to keep my word as best I can so I'll get registered... :rolleyes2:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Add/drops?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in for both, I am also going to do my own 3rd draft. It will be draft beers, it will start off like I am winning, but in the end there will be no winners.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in for both, I am also going to do my own 3rd draft. It will be draft beers, it will start off like I am winning, but in the end there will be no winners.

:suds: :puke:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God this morning sucks. My son (2yrs old) is saying "Hercules" over and over again. Hercules was put down a few months back. Luckily my wife is at work or she would be bawling right now.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a bad day at the SportsHoopla tracks yesterday.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to promote my FB pick Larry Centers. Milk suggested I take a fast RB who I won't mention and it was a good idea but I feel I could play Emmitt Smith and Larry Centers at the same time. I couldn't or shouldn't start 2 RB's at the same time. Now what really makes Centers special is his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. This added to my receivers and tight end makes him extremely dangerous. Centers is best receiving FB of all-time (IMO). Now meberts defense can load up and double team against my tall receivers but who is going to cover the fullback or Shockey. I might play a 3-3-5 defense to help double cover meberts receivers. I'll normally be in a 3-4 scheme but depending on how things go can easily switch to other schemes.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a guy whose team has had great Coaches, a great Owner, and a shit GM the last 25 years, I believe GM Chip would continue to kill Coach Chip if he ever has that power again.